Lin Wood LIED, Fleet White was set up, and the Ramseys have proven money buys justice

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Lurker

:rotfl:

2. Ginja

Ginja Member

Tricia!

Okay, I'm back. I had some minor surgery and have been out of it, but I'm back today. I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but will. But from your opening post, Trish, I went to the E! site you posted. I read the so-called "evidence" and thought, what a crock...this isn't evidence! So I looked for a place to let the program know that they're peddling crap and what did I find? A forum! And who's posting in it? Jameson!

So here's my proposal gang, seeing as how this show doesn't air until the 29th (Wednesday). There's only two posts in the thread, both Jameson's. I have every intention of going in and blasting away.

I came back here to see if we could get the rest of you to go in and post what a farce the evidence is that they plan on airing. Naturally, it's all based on the crapoloa the Ramseys presented to Judge Carnes. I believe we should all go in there and blast the show to smithereens before it airs. Let them know their evidence is crap.

Here's the link to the forum at E! http://www.eonline.com/Interact/Backtalk/Posts/1,14,644755-23,00.html

3. Ginja

Ginja Member

New thread at E!

To the Producers of the JonBenet Story
    by ginja54
    1 post (most recent Oct 27 2003 1:41PM)

http://www.eonline.com/Interact/Backtalk/Boards/1,13,40-23,00.html

As you can see, I started a post at E! online. My basic premise is that E! has simply swallowed hook, line and sinker the Ramsey line that an intruder killed their daughter and that the producers are ignoring the overwhelming corruption controlling this case.

I think if the thread gets a lot of attention by other posters (you guys!), then it might get the attention of the producers.

Please followup, check it out, and pour your hearts out on the media's ignorance of the corruption that controls this case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice