Linda Arndt's Deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

She would take your :behind: down so fast. Nanosecond comes to mind.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Cops should never be compassionate. The rule should be baton first, questions later.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You're right. I always get a few smacks to the head. Especially if I am changing a tire on a busy street. They just get so darn mad at me ;)

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

A couple of things I noticed in reading the depo today:

page 235 line 12:
    my emphasis on the 'NOT' - wonder what they contain?? hmm...

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

also - from page 256 line 3 thru 6:

does that sound funny to anyone else - or is just me reading into it... 'not unusal to have breakfast' - but it was ONLY once or twice a year - makes no sense to me!!
    :laughup:

getting to the end of reading the depos - will comment if I see anything further!!

see ya!

6. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Wow! I can honestly say that reading this deposition has given me a much clearer view about what went on and what everybody was doing that morning, I didn't really ever criticize Linda Arndt (That I can remember) but I still feel the overwhelming need to appologize to this woman because she truly does not deserve what she's recieved.

I can't believe the amount of work that's gone into this, both DeJaNuBee and Watching You have my sincerest thank you's (300 of them) for providing it to us all to read, and a huge thank you to ACR for providing the place for us to all visit and read it (and everything else about this case!) You three are really dedicated and selfless. You all work so hard all the time to provide stuff like this to people who want to know what's going on, please keep up the good work, and for goodness sakes, if you need some help let me know.

Split the work and reduce your chances of developing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

:borg:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice