1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, just saw this. Sorry, been busy. I'll email you later tonight.

Tell T-Rex he's right, that is one funny graphic, one of my favorites.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is why we love you KK. Because when you are "bored out of your mind" we all learn new things.

BIG KISSES TO YOU KK.

Now..how long before the foaming meltdown starts.

3. koldkase

I suspect they're administering O2 even as I type....

But I have more news. Seeker emailed me Alexander Gallo's phone number. Gallo is the company Wood used to do his videography and court reporting for the depos. Thank you, Seeker.

Now, it hasn't been hard to figure out in all this tail-chasing that we were going to end up at old Woody's door, right?

Yep, that's what the nice lady at Gallo said: gotta' get permission before Gallo can sell us the transcript.

hahaha You know jams and gutter candy knew that all along.

But there they are, telling us over and over WE CAN GET SMIT'S DEPO, if we're not just too dumb to figure out where.

Go ahead, Tricia, make the call.

It's all good! :justice:

4. koldkase

You know, I did just have a thought, Tricia. Are you in contact with Chris Wolf? He's party to the case and if he ended up paying for the depositions by way of court order after losing the case...he should be able to get it, no problem.

Maybe you can call him...?

PS You have email.

5. koldkase

Lord, I have never seen anyone hate like gutter candy hates.

A child is murdered in unspeakable abuse. But what is on gutter candy's top agenda? She would rather see something awful happen to an innocent man who has inadvertantly crossed her by not pandering to her anonymous attemps at insinuation into his life, in the very middle of such a life-altering blasphemy as this child murder, and who is a perfect target on whom to heap BLAMEBLAMEBLAME for Darnay's monumental blunders in the Wolf case.

That's one of the internet legacies I find depressing: who knew the evil that the gutter candies of the world do before the internet made it safe for them to reveal their true natures so publicly?

It's really frightening.

Gutter candy is lying. She didn't follow through because to do so would require extensive knowledge of the law, as she would have to use prior cases to show good cause, plus she'd have to convince the judge that the parties in a private civil case don't deserve to keep their right to privacy. No matter what they choose themselves to reveal publicly, this is an open murder case, and the law suit parties are under no force or obligation to open the suit. There is no law that says they must.

Thomas fought to keep his deposition private, but Wood/the Rams are the case parties who got shot that down, it looks like to me. Thomas' downfall on this issue was that he wrote a book about the case. For all we know, Smit could have his deposition argued on the same issues, as he has been all over TV with HIS theory. But nobody has argued for or against Smit's depo being opened, as far as I can see.

I guess that tale will be told if someone does try to get Smit's deposition. What will be redacted, I don't know, but a lot of what Smit said is in Carnes' decision already. I imagine we wouldn't find out anything new, it's probably true. $2000 for a pig in a poke.

But one thing I know for certain: nobody is ever going to take White to issue over anything in the murder trial of JonBenet Ramsey. Never going to happen, no matter how happy it makes some sadists to imagine their favorite whipping boy du jour in pain.

Sicko.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  6. Tricia

KK, the wheels are in motion. We will do everything we can to get the depo.

BIG SHOUT OUT OF THANKS TO SEEKER :hug:

My guess is if the depo really was available through Wood Jams would have a copy and would have sold it to the tabs. If she couldn't sell it she would have at least posted it.

This alone tells me Wood does not want the depo out in the open because it doesn't put Smit or the Ramseys in a good light.

7. Tricia

What I don't get is why Candy won't get the Smit depo herself. Then she can blather on about what idiots we are. Then Jameson's little heads can join in. It would be quite the event for Candy to get the depo before we did don't you think?

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

How many months of her meds would she have to give up to pay for the depo? It might be a blessing in disguise.
    Let us pray...
    :pray:

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She probably has done. She probably think she owns it too.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

:hiya: I see you, Candy Owens Hall.

:kranky:

11. koldkase

Hm. I'm not sure why Wood didn't share Smit's depo with jams, and neither is she, as she has said several times. I wonder if he was simply trying to keep Smit's participation in this case low key, because so many people have seen Smit's propaganda spin on TV and know how completely incompetent it is. So the Ramsey win in this case diminishes with Smit's connection to it, with Carnes' deeply flawed decision clearly riddled with "Smit" spin and erroneous information.

As for not sealing Smit's depo, my only guess is Wood didn't want to have it sealed because then the RST couldn't run around claiming the Rams wanted EVERYTHING out in the open. Maybe Wood was betting that no one wanted to shell out 2 thou to get it, plus all those not party to the case have to get permission from a case party, as well. As we are seeing, both of those factors are obstacles to getting the depo.

What I don't understand is why gutter candy and jams have posted at the swamp so many times we can get it, if we just know where to do so. How do they know that ANY case party is going to give US permission? Gallo's employee told me directly we MUST have permission from a case party. Period. Or they're not going to sell it to us. Period.

If no case party will give us that permission, then that would make jams and gutter candy...mistaken...wouldn't it?

I don't believe gutter candy has Smit's depo, which she might have gotten Darnay to hand over permission to obtain, because she isn't going to pay 2 thou for it.

That's ANOTHER reason gutter candy didn't follow through and try to get White's depo, I'm thinking, all her spinning to the contrary. Guess I'll have to post her letter to Carnes and the reply after all, since gutter candy is spinning the truth about those, as usual. Carnes simply told gutter candy she'd have to file a motion with the court to unseal the depo and cite case law to show good cause, then White would have a chance to respond. But even if gutter candy DID figure out what case law to cite, then submitted a motion to Judge Carnes to get White's depo unsealed, and even if White didn't fight having it unsealed, Carnes would be the one to decide to unseal it--which is totally in Carnes' hands and NOT A DONE DEAL either way, no matter how gutter candy spins it. EVEN IF White's depo was unsealed, like all depositions, it might be expensive, as well.

But here's the thing, fellow guttah scum sucking crack ho's...just why didn't Darnay give gutter candy all the depositions she wanted, if he has copies? He must have copies, because he was the lawyer for the plaintiff.

Are we to believe that Darnay didn't hand over all the documents to gutter candy for the price of access to a copy machine? What?! The case ho second only to jams?

OH...no...say it ain't so! All that "tolerance" of her at the swamp...and she really has...NADA?! :unreal:

12. Jayelles

Who do you think gave jameson a copy of the police interview tapes? Lin Wood? Darnay? Lou Smit?

13. Tricia

Lin Wood would be my guess

14. Jayelles

Yes. I think you're probably right. I can't see Darnay giving a copy of the tapes to jameson and not to Candy.

15. Tricia

KK...You have email...please respond....why aren't you at my beck and call gosh darn it????

16. koldkase

OK, I emailed you.

Sorry about that. I passed out for a few hours. We crack ho's have to keep our strength up, doncha know!

17. koldkase

I think Michael Tracey is a very good candidate. Maybe jams had to share her windfall with him, and that's why she's not so flush these days as we all think one should be with a $40 thou payday not so long ago.

Of course, Smit is another good candidate. Maybe he got so frustrated, what with people actually questioning his propaganda once they heard his evidentiary logic, he panicked.

Either way, you'd have to be very stupid not to realize that these tapes are so incriminating for the Ramseys, it was the worst thing that could have happened to them.

But when people WANT to believe something, in the face of all evidence to the contrary...they just will, won't they?

You know, there is one other possibility I've always wondered about, and as you said, that it was the Rams and Wood all along. When I read Patsy stating she'd like to let everyone see these interviews...while IN the very same interview...back in '98, it kinda' made me think how CONVENIENT that they did end up in the public domain.

It would also give them a good excuse to finally drop jams, with all the negative association she contributed to their image.

I don't know, but it was obviously someone close enough to the Rams to send the tapes out anonymously BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYONE KNOW THEY HAD A HAND IN GETTING THEM TO THE NE, AND/OR MAKING MONEY IN THE PROCESS.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  18. Tricia

Right KK. It was someone close to the Rams.

Patsy is such a narcissist that it wouldn't suprise me if she gave them to Jams knowing they ( they meaning the Ramseys) would end up in the spotlight again.

Changing the subject here a bit.

Since Fleet White has fought to keep his depo sealed I would never consider trying to get a copy of it. Mainly because I respect the Whites and their wish to keep their testimony pure. Besides, their Grand Jury testimony would be the one to read and no one can get that unless all of the GJ stuff is unsealed. Which I can't see happening.

Lou Smit's depo will be very interesting. Like I said I bet he is all over the road. Making his testimony fit the evidence at the time of the depo.

Remember, he was so sure the ransom amount was really meant to be in Pesos? LOL. 118 thousand at the time was about a million pesos.

If Lou Smit really stood by his testimony he would be handing out his depo right and left to help clear the Ramseys.

You know what? I like Lou Smit. I do. I think he is off a bit but I don't think his is evil pond scum like Wood and the Ramseys.

Just in case anyone has forgotten, let's revisit just how pond scummy this dude really is;

From the fabulous www.acandyrose.com website,

MAKING MONEY OFF RAMSEY CASE
    1 "MR. WOOD: Hey, I made more money
    2 handling the Ramsey case than you've made in
    3 your whole damn career practicing law, Darnay.

4 MR. HOFFMAN: -- instead of settling
    5 for chump change, which you've done in all these
    6 other cases, you're actually getting paid a
    7 decent --
    8 MR. WOOD: I've made more money in
    9 the Ramsey case than you've made in your entire
    10 career as a lawyer, you want to bet on that?"

Quotes from Gideon Epstein Deposition
    (Wolf vs Ramsey) May 17, 2002

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2006
  19. Elle

Elle Member

I think it was Lin Wood, Tricia, knowing what the outcome would be, and more than likely encouraging her to do so.

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

I know that I've forgotten a lot about this case what with the years it has been around and my own seive like brain but when in the heck did Lou Smit ever equate the ransom money (118,000) to pesos? That is a first for me and I can't even drag that up from the depths of my peabrain. That is a shocker fersure. I can't for the life of me even think the Rammers would use that kind of nonsense in the RN because they are so money hungry and that would be good old American cash not pesos. WHAT???? I would think that would be beneath them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice