Mame (Mary Suma) needs help more than ever

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 3, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If Horrace is Bill, that is Morgan. Morgan is Bill. Judge Mental's (Debbi R) sister. The one that hosted the Ding A Ling Wing Ding that our beloved Shadow almost attended. They would have eaten him alive if he tried to spout off about the FBI not investigating the claims of MW.

Sparky - I'm sure the only doggie connection in Chicago was the position of the Job Interview. Aren't you?

Mornin -
    RR

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:spit:

OK, RR, no need to make me lose my coffee....

After JW imploded and y'all were setting up this forum, purgatory became the gathering forum for many of the scattered flotsom...like me.... :tsmile:

Purgatory's owner, Keebu, was really a jewel, if y'all didn't know. She was a great forum owner...until her forum went the way of JW, more or less, but a different kind of wacko story there. Interestingly, Bill/HoraceMills/Morgan was still there, last I looked, still spouting the same old hatred of the Whites. I think s/he rotates between there and the swamp.

And that's pretty much where the final throes of the krebbies played out.

Mame got a copy of the Krebs Boulder LE interviews, but she either didn't want to share the other documents with the phone logs of Hunter et al...for obvious reasons...or she didn't get them, and we didn't know about them until you got them, Tricia. What mame did do was put the LE interview transcripts up on Ma Brady's website, so we all finally got to see exactly what this very sick woman was claiming. It was so shocking, there was a marathon thread at Purgatory arguing about it.

Of course, the most rabid among the krebbies denied what was there before them in black and white. But those who still had half a brain fell away quickly, with comments like "I just don't know what to think." heh Well, let me sum it up for you, says a few of us still lucid after the insanity of it all. Krebs is crazy. Insane. And Lee Hill is about as.... Ginja was one who argued on that thread, and of course, the krebbies went straight to personal attacks, avoiding the truth as hard as they could type.

But the truth was evident to anyone who had the courage to face what they'd done: Nancy Krebs' story didn't hold up on its face, as she had trouble telling the same story in the same 10 minutes. Some of it wasn't even possible, like that she met Patsy in California before Patsy ever met John. Patsy was only a young woman fresh out of college when she met John. For Krebs story to have been true, you'd have to believe not only that Patsy had been to California when she was a teen, but that she just happened to run into Krebs there, who just happened to have been molested by Patsy's future husband whom Patsy had not even met, while he helped run a large child sex ring. And that all happened to play out two decades later with a child's murder in Boulder. Bringing together three people--John, Patsy, and Fleet--who never knew each other when Krebs knew them all as a child/teen in California, but who just happened to all wind up together in Boulder 20 years later...in a chld sex ring!

That was the part the krebbies managed to LEAVE OUT, didn't they? Krebs' accusations against John, a PRIME SUSPECT in an ACTUAL child abuse and murder case, somehow managed never to surface, in the various horrid accusations against the Whites, before the LE interviews were posted. OVER A YEAR OF ONLINE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE WHITES IN PUBLIC...but not one word against John Ramsey.

And here, I have to wonder how oblivious mame is. She was Krebs' guardian angel in Boulder. She was the one who led the attack on the Whites with all that innuendo and bull. Yet she posted the interview transcripts. She claimed she had never known all the details of what Krebs was telling LE. That would make sense, since she was exposing the whole pathetic story when she got and posted the interview transcripts. But you HAVE to wonder how gullible and careless does a person have to be to run around making such horrible accusations in a public forum against an entire family WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THE ACCUSER WAS ACTUALLY SAYING HAPPENED?

Krebs straight out told LE that John Ramsey was the bagman for the child sex ring out in California, molesting her in a closet and making films to sell, then keeping the books for the whole ring, if memory serves. More Krebs allegations: there was the long trip to Canada, where her lovely grandparents stopped along the way to have her molested here and there by various adults. Not to mention, the gang bang party the whole neighborhood took part in when she was just a little girl. Plus the incredible bad luck she had that every person who married into her family, including a second set of step grandparents, also...child sex ring! And in the great famiily tradition, Krebs said that her own sister got married and had two children...CHILD SEX RING!

Proof, other than just taking Krebs' word for it? Well...she had some rather dodgy physical problems that related to her alleged CONTINUED RAPE by...CHILD SEX RING! Although, of course, she was heading rapidly towards middle age at the time. And there was the documented decade of THERAPY by her THERAPIST...who might have been her LOVER (gossip--I have no idea)...said therapist confirming a very important corroborating fact: that Krebs had CLAIMED for YEARS that she was a victim of...CHILD SEX RING! Proof? Well, Krebs said it! For years! Also, there was Krebs' little niece who had a Barbie doll or notebook, or she saw one or got one somewhere, that caused the child to freak out one day in the car, so Krebs drove the child immediately to her therapist, who was busy but nonetheless looked at some bruises on the child and then said sorry, busy now, see ya'. Wouldn't any professional therapist who believed Krebs' story of a multi-generational, extended family of child sex ring members send a suspected child victim off without so much as a phone call to DFACS?

But...hey, Krebs said it, so it must be PROOF that something terrible happened with the Whites! But NOT John Ramsey...as Krebs was just confused/not right/not sure/mixed up on THAT part. Get it?! :putemup:

Oh, yeah, and there was that highly inflammatory calendar photo of Nancy all dressed up as a little girl...SITTING ON SANTA'S KNEE! OHMIGOD! Last Christmas...SANTA! AT THE MALL! I can't believe I didn't call the law on him! What was I thinking?!

And oh, don't forget the letter from the older White! To Krebs' grandmother! Saying...hello, how are you?! Blahblahblah! It proved that her grandmother knew the Whites! Of course the Whites were guilty! They knew Krebs' grandmother!

So, these are the kinds of things some of us pointed out to the rabid krebbies. They argued and argued...said stuff like you have to just UNDERSTAND that a sex abuse victim like Krebs doesn't see things like everyone else...or some such excuse which they seemed to think meant that because she was living in an alternate reality, that meant whatever she said was...TRUE! Yep, I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! I can provide you with the link for the whole thread if it's still up at purgatory and you feel like banging your head on the wall for a few days.

But for the most part, the krebbies simply ended with personal attacks on anyone who said, hey, do you people need a reality check or what? You have been HAD. Then most of them just disappeared, because I think the ones who still had a grasp on reality realized the truth of what had happened and left in disgust. But of course, the worst of the gang still refused to accept what was right in front of their faces. That would be mame and her right hand demon...now posting at the swamp.

The one poster who had been part of that group who said she was sorry and spoke out about how the whole scheme had worked and how she had been not only had, but financially ruined by her association with mame and her little bots was RTE66. She is a woman with immense talent, but with too big a heart. She was recruited to search out information for the krebbies to use against White. She was very good. She used her own money to help, paying for the information herself. She's the one who found the records about White's family business and old addresses and such. She also did extensive work on Krebs' history, and most of the records about Nancy's actual case of underage rape which was prosecuted 30 years before all this are forever under seal, which I know because I called the DA Office who prosecuted the case. Of course, RTE66 found nothing incriminating against the Whites. Nada. Zip. Because she spent a year dong this and not working for herself, she lost her home, she said. All, she claimed, because she believed she was helping "the cause" of sexually abused children, or poor victim Krebs, or murdered JonBenet...or all of those. Of course, RTE66 was responsible for her own choices, and she made some bad ones. But she felt very alone as she packed up her house and had a nervous breakdown of sorts. Nobody was taking up donations for her. It was very sad. She was laid quite low by all this krebbie hysteria. Another person who suffered and whom mame blithely blew off once she was used up.

But like the common narcissitic personality, with a little socio-pathology thrown in, instead of accepting the truth, maybe saying, oh, gee, I was...wrong...mame and her best little demon still carry the hate torch, blaming...the Whites. In fact, it's worse than ever, as they now hate White PERSONALLY, because he didn't turn out to be the devil they wanted him to be! Damn him! As ever, a sociopath will blame her victim when the scheme from hell goes up in flames. :devil:

I tell you, it'd be the funniest thing I ever saw if it weren't so damn tragic.

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Brilliant, Kk!

... an absolutely brilliant summation, Koldkase.

...YumYum

4. koldkase

Why thank you, thankyouvurymush.

Just wanted to remind someone that we haven't forgotten what she will never understand. :sleuth:

5. RiverRat

You are an amazing asset, KK. Thank you for covering the Purgatory side of the story - at that point in time, I had to stay away from that forum for all the reasons you just listed.

It has always bothered me really bad about Janphi/Rt66. What a horrible feeling it was to find out that the woman was literally terrified of me due to the brainwashing treatment mame worked over on her. Darby did pop in and out one day to make amends, didn't she? It was here, wasn't it? Oh well, see.....this issue is too much for anyone to keep up with after this long.

You said:

"But you HAVE to wonder how gullible and careless does a person have to be to run around making such horrible accusations in a public forum against an entire family WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THE ACCUSER WAS ACTUALLY SAYING HAPPENED?"

There is nothing to wonder about when you consider that even if she were that gullible and careless, there were a ton of people all around her at JW when this chit first started that tried - nicely at first - to get that very point across to her.

Let's see......where have we recently received slanderous statements about how evil we are because we don't want to buy a story full of holes?!?! Just whose MO does this FIT?!?! This scam DIRECTLY came from the same Victorious Murderers of JonBenet. PERIOD. Bottom Line. Look how much they love her over there regardless of her inability to keep Uncle Johnny swept under the rug!!!

:dammit:

6. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Great post, KK!!

RR – â€If Horrace is Bill, that is Morgan. Morgan is Bill. Judge Mental's (Debbi R) sister. The one that hosted the Ding A Ling Wing Ding that our beloved Shadow almost attended. They would have eaten him alive if he tried to spout off about the FBI not investigating the claims of MW.â€

As I recall, RR, the “in-crowd†was going to meet somewhere in MD. Some prosecutor or FBI guy (I can’t remember which) was going to talk at the get together. Yeah, I was invited, but had other plans. As I also recall, I was still friendly with mame and giving her little “tid-bits†from my sources that she could report at the time of this meeting. I believe before the meeting there was no MW or MW gang. All of this came crashing out after the party.

I might add that I never bought the MW story and continually pressed the MW gang for proof of their accusations. In fact, at that time all we had was what the MW gang said MW said – I kept asking for direct quotes from MW on what she was alleging FW did. I never got my quotes… My warning to mame and post at JW on the total “lack-of-interest†of the FBI in MW was late in the game. Just before I bailed out at JW.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

RR, Janphi really dislikes me. She thought I was one of the people that was "after here." Again, brainwashing by Mary Suma group. I have no idea who Janphi is nor would I ever want to do anything to harm her. I tried to tell her this at Purgatory but she wouldn't have any part of it.

It must have been one helluva brainwashing job.

Yes, I do believe as well that the murderes of JonBenet are directly behind the "Mystery Woman" crap. Although I don't think for one second the "killas" were lower themselves to even speak to Mary Suma. No, she was a stupid pawn, and still is, in this scam.

What they didn't count on was Krebs accusing everyone from Mr. Rogers on down. They had to come up with some fancy footwork to try and explain away "Uncle Johnny." No one bought it.

KK, thanks for bringing up the fact that Krebs claimed to have met Patsy even before John. I had forgotten about that.

Interesting that everything Krebs said she was just "confused" about except for when it came to the Whites.

And it continues to this day.....

8. Tricia

Ok Shadow, I remember. There were actually two get togethers. One with the JW bunch and the speaker from the FBI, who never came, and the other in Mary Suma's back yard with Lee Hill and Krebs.

It was the Lee Hill/Krebs/Mary's back yard meeting I was thinking of. This is the one where she wrote of "Apple Pie" and "Cubby Cheeks" with "Shawn Colvin" playing in the background.

I wish I could find it because it is enough to make the man of steel hurl.

9. koldkase

I remember that, Tricia. It was a Mother's Day story, wasn't it?

10. RiverRat

Ask and ye shall receive.....

http://jwarchive.tripod.com/05142000JW-MotherhoodFrecklesApplePie-5142.txt

"Motherhood, Freckles & Apple Pie"
    Posted by mame on 04:03:51 5/14/2000
    Last Wednesday afternoon I looked into the clear blue, sparkling eyes of a
    friend. As our eyes met I placed my most loved good luck piece in her hand.
    A beautiful gold Victorian etched bracelet worn by two simple, strong
    courageous women before me. Through lives littered with pain and
    heartbreak, they never once lost their love and compassion. Bridget
    McElroy, my Great Grandmother, gave this beautiful bracelet to my
    Grandmother, Margaret McArdle.

I said, "I want you to wear this bracelet today as a reminder of your
    tremendous strength and courage. It was a gift to me from a woman I loved
    deeply. She had clear blue eyes that sparkled just like yours. Eyes of truth.
    Even on the darkest most painful days of her life she found the courage to
    love and laugh. She never lost her way. You have the strength of a hundred
    Margaret's and Bridget's, my friend. Hold your head high as you walk through
    those doors. And know that I love you."

I sat in the cold black and gray sterile lobby of the Boulder Police
    Department as a courageous woman spoke truth behind closed doors. Words
    that very few want to hear...much less believe.

I thought back over my experiences in the first months of a new century.
    Events so powerful they changed my life forever. I thought of those who I
    once respected who openly spat in a courageous woman's face...laughed at
    her...accused her of being a paid plant...a fortune seeker. I thought of those
    who scolded her for being too quiet...too loud. The doctors, lawyers, talk
    show hosts, talking heads... The ego driven, shallow, so-called professionals
    who shunned her for daring to tell a dark and twisted tale. A tale so horrific
    they shut their minds...covered their ears...and forgot they had a heart. Next
    I imagined the blond curls and blue eyes of the dead little girl who once
    played and laughed under these same beautiful foothills. Another image
    flashed of another child with blond curls and blue eyes. That same little girl
    is now a woman trying to find truth behind closed doors...among closed
    minds. I forced myself to recall late night talks of abuse...baby
    rapes...garottes...beatings...shock devices...ropes...rituals...murders...monsters
    posing as men...

A little girl who tried to be heard over and over...only to be called a
    delusional liar...

A grown woman who laughed with me...cried with me...helped choose John
    Irving works for a high school term paper...a wise woman who quietly
    answered every Jeopardy question...Time spent at an adobe house among
    red cliffs and wildflowers...Doodlebug drumming the drum loudly on sacred
    land long ago summering grounds for the Arapahoe Indians.

I thought of those who came forward to help her without being asked.
    Bright, loving women like Chris Wheeler who offered unconditional love and
    support. The silent sleuths, who spent hundreds of hours sleuthin' with the
    midnight oil. I know them as the "Carville Detective Agency". Their cyber -
    investigative skills are phenomenal. Carville's behind-the-scenes work is still
    helping daily in her legal advocacy.

Cheers to my children who proved they listened to some of my constant
    east coast liberal ranting over the years..."Remember to help those who
    can't help themselves..." "Think of the underdog..." "See that red mercedes?
    dont' ever buy one unless you've given an equal amount to charity" Even my
    soon to be ex-husband of 25 years never questioned my phone call to "set
    another place at the dinner table and prepare the guest room".

While sitting in sterile gray coldness I was encouraged and warmed by the
    love and support through words, small funds, clothes, humor, and friendship.
    Some from those who openly discounted her allegations. But nonetheless
    opened their hearts to help her.

The most powerful support continues from dozens of silent, scared voices
    afraid to talk. Many have tried. They were spit at..laughed at..labeled and
    forced to hide. Their cryptic letters and tips grow by the day. These victims
    of sexual and ritual abuse have made the first small baby steps to truth for
    thousands of little girl curls and blue eyes. Medical Doctors, Psychiatrists,
    Lawyers, and investigators who took time educate and prove that ritual
    abuse does happen! Maybe if Peter Boyles made a few phone calls he'd
    learn it happens too...

I was overwhelmed with the apparent strength and character of those who
    have begun stitching colorful, brilliant patches in what is slowly becoming a
    warm quilt of support and love for women and children violated, raped,
    abused and beaten. The Underground Railway of the new century... I call it
    the, "Girls Kick :(:(:( Railroad..."

I recalled words written by my friend to a confidant as she was forced from
    my home several weeks ago...by intimidation.

"...Just to let you know, I called my attorney after our last talk. Two cars
    pulled up in the alley next to the house and just sat there for a few
    minutes. Then someone got out of the car and stared at us for several
    minutes. The car drove off, turned around and parked in front again
    staring...A tense time for us here. I feel as though I need to be on the
    move once again. The more I am believed the more danger I will be in. My
    family had a few days basking in, "She is a fruit loop that will never be
    believed or listened to." Now they might be realizing I'm not going to shut
    my mouth. I would never want to put anyone's life in danger, especially
    Mary and her children. Just know that it has been wonderful to be here
    with a real family and a real loving home. It is my greatest hope that
    someday I will not have to run that I will have a life of my own. I hope that
    someday is soon. I will let you know what plans have been made. God Bless
    You, Love, **********

She told me of her belief as a little girl that the Pledge of Allegiance would
    save the day and grant her freedom. Every single day she placed her hand
    over her heart and said The Pledge. Focusing on the final words...One Nation
    under God with Liberty and Justice for All...She believed with all her heart
    that Liberty and Justice for All...included her.

As I left the home of Boulder's Finest, they were still behind closed doors
    with my friend. I realized Liberty and Justice for All, didn't include her
    then...and probably didn't include her now. I left to meet my own children
    after school. I frantically pushed buttons on the radio hoping to hear Aretha
    sing away my blues.... I stopped and listened to the words of a song...

Christopher Robin and I walked along...Under branches lit up by the
    moon...Posing our questions to Owl and Eeyore...As our days disappeared all
    too soon...But I've wandered much further today than I should...And I can't
    seem to find my way back to the wood... So help me if you can I've got to
    get back to the house at Pooh Corner by one...You'd be surprised there's so
    much to done...Count all the bees in the hive...Chase all the clouds from the
    sky...Back to the days of Christopher Robin and.......Pooh

I felt an urgent need to see my children. As I pulled up in front of their
    school...I gazed across a schoolyard dotted with baseball caps, skinned
    knees, backpacks, chubby cheeks, smiles, tears, a mother holding a child's
    hand, monkey bars, a game of tag, hoops, baseball. I rolled the window
    down to hear laughter...songs...high pitched screams...yellow bus engines. I
    was seeing and hearing the wonder and innocence of childhood...

I hugged and kissed the freckled faces of my masterpieces extra long. Our
    dear friend arrived secretly through the back door to spend time with a
    family who loves her. As we sat alone together waiting to hear of her
    adventures behind closed doors...she reached out for an antique rose
    covered pillow waiting in the same spot she left it weeks ago. She
    instinctively clutched her security pillow, as she did many times before..right
    before telling of darkness and disappointments. life away from pooh
    corner...her need to hide...dwindling resources...threats.. intimidation... and
    courage.

Soon the laughter and love of friends and family surrounded my clawed foot
    oak table ...freckled chubby cheeks arrive on scooters and bikes to welcome
    a much loved friend...Plasket slices his honey baked ham......BJ and Mame tell
    tales of their adventures in Pleasantville to roars of laughter...Lee Hill
    whispers his distinctive "deep throat" whisper...A criminologist tells beauty
    secrets...a victim's advocate talks lovingly of her troubled adopted
    children...My friend whispers, "Can we call Chris?"...strawberries
    sliced...whipped cream whipped...phones ring...e-mails arrive...Shawn Colvin
    sings in the background...Gerber daisies, love, and laughter help shield the
    heartbreak and pain of the day.

A short visit ends a day later with tearful good-byes. Secret destinations
    kept even from me. I can hear her voice telling a private investigator..."Sir, I
    have kept my story pure...I have turned down tens of thousands of dollars
    offered for my silence... and my story. I only seek truth."

Today my son asked me, "Mom, I overheard her say when she was three
    years old saw blood in the toilet. Why did she say that?" I panicked. How
    had he heard her say that? The children were never told her real name...or
    her real story. I sat quietly for a few moments and then I lied...
    "You heard wrong..."

A lie to protect freckles, chubby cheeks, all in the name of Motherhood and
    Apple Pie...

Happy Mothers Day!

11. koldkase

EWwww... I was about to say thanks, RR, and right before I hit the reply button, caught a flash of that last part....

Lord, they just relish the creep factor in their world, don't they?

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Design for new coin

New coin designed for the internet lunacy ward:

Attached Files:

13. RiverRat

You're a real QuickDraw today, MS. Greenie! mame could have used that to lure more victims in.....Right now......I'm Just Lovin' watching Brown Nose-Candy willingly offer her neck to the little bloodsucker!

RR

14. koldkase

Let's just be thankful they can't mate.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

A little bit about JanPhi/Rte66

JanPhi is fine now, after a long period of unemployment and living in near-poverty conditions. She is a regular at another forum which I visit occasionally, and still adds her incredible research on the crime threads.

She is a brilliant person, and like most geniuses, a little eccentric.

She did get over mame and The Gang, who treated her horribly. They were a vicious little clique of hardnosed bitche$, and I am so glad they were never able to follow us over here.

Thanks Tricia and Moab!

16. koldkase

OH, thank you so much for telling us this, Lurker! I am so happy to know she's well. I have missed her wit and unparalleled research skills, in that order. We had some laughs and good times at Purgatory with RTE66 and Zotto and Jayelles and Moab and Tricia and and and a bunch of us...with all that wit! I swear, there were times I laughed so hard I cried. And I'm not making that up, either!

In one of our "character" fantasy threads (you've seen us go into them a bit here), Tricia and I were on the run to Australia from the BPD, who were going to arrest us because gutter candy turned us in for posting information we got online from a gov't. website, info that we had agreed not to post elsewhere--by clicking in some generic "promise under penalty of a wedgie" box. Yeah, right! (I don't remember what info it was, something anyone could and did get, no biggie.) So in this nonsensical thread, I made some metaphorical comment, something about someone dancing faster than chickens on a firing range. Zotto came back with her now famous "Ah...tap dancing chooks with guns..." interpretation of what I'd said. Which had me rolling in the floor. But RTE66 took the prize with her next post: with a simple use of onomatopoetic language, she wrote a full musical rendition of our tap dancing chooks with guns: "...tap tap...tap tap tap tap tap...BANG!" That really had me howling for hours, everytime I thought about it. I am giggling now thinking about it.

Anyhow, it's great to know RTE has bounced back and is well. Give her my best if you have a chance Lurker. And thanks again.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Okay fine, what am I ... chopped liver? Humph! I was there TOO dodging those crazy dancing chooks while single-handedly springing Zotto from Rehab by the Lake. It wasn't easy. I was laughing so hard from all the funny posts, they admitted me to the ward right away with Kookaburra Syndrome. Then, I had to spring MYSELF! (Zotto had already run off with Sven by then.)

Yep, that was great fun at Purg while it lasted, but the FW haters and crazies took over, and there went ANOTHER forum. :(

Lurker, I'm glad to hear JanPhi/RTE 66 is doing well and that her life is better than it was.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  18. Tricia

We have to give Keebu credit. It was, at first, overun with the queens/mame crowd but Keebu saw them for what they were and banned them for violating her TOS. I am sorry to see it's now just the FW freaks left there.

Lurker, if you ever get the chance please tell Janphi that I was in no way part of a conspiricy to cause her harm. I don't know how she came about that conclusion. If I said something to her to think that I am very sorry. It was not intentional.

Every time I read the "chubby cheeks" essay I want to hurl for life. God, it's so over the top. So DRAMATIC.

19. koldkase

Nope, no way! You're filet mignon, every time!

But me little brain ain't what it used to be, mate, and I knew I was leaving some of our peeps out...which is why I said A BUNCH OF US! See? :couch:

frckafrakacmplingnevrstisfidwazamyflutendorsilmakghmph

20. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Call that bit of writing

"Chicken Soup for the Mentally Challenged" .

I bet it'd sell millions...well, maybe at least one or two copies.

That is more surreal than June Cleaver vacuuming in heels and a dress, while serving milk to the children out of footed goblets.

Maybe "chubby cheeks" was referring to their backsides, written by an abusee and potential abuser who appreciated the perverse in this life.

Perhaps that would be the outcome of too much "apple pie", the resulting "chubby cheeks".

Ooey gooey drippy sunshine bullshi't. It reeks more than Paul Rubens' rap sheet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice