Mame (Mary Suma) needs help more than ever

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 3, 2006.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

For some reason a post like this makes me LOL....I mean, what kind of a stupid comment to reassure the readers:

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    12-05-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
    Click to EMail Mame Click to send private message to Mame Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list
    2. "RE: Mills and Tracey - - UK news"
    In response to message #1

I have conflicting reports from my sources. One says Karr isn't involved in the murder and hasn't produced physical evidence...the other says federal investigators are convinced he's involved and are working to find his accomplice.

Both sources are first rate and in a position to know....

Perplexing...

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Huh? Sounds as if mame's covering her arse every which way. Either way it turns out, she'll say her source was right.

I'm a little confused over what physical evidence mame's source thinks Karr should have produced. Suspects aren't usually known for giving over evidence to convict themselves, especially when they're nuttier than fruitcakes and not guilty of the crimes they confessed to.

Speaking of fruitcakes, why oh why am I responding to anything mania mame has to say?

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hah!

All of my sources swear that she is an idiot.......

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

mame's sources:

Her dog, Sadie; the swirling water in her toilet bowl; her Ouija board; and the cracks in her ruby red slippers.

:luv:

5. Watching You

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

6. Tez

Tez Member

Lurker, :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

LET ME GUESS:

TRACEY THINKS THERE IS AN ACCOMPLICE...therefore, he can tell everyone who laughs at him to his face that ONE DAY THEY'LL BE SORRY BECAUSE HE CAUGHT THE KILLER, DAMMIT!

Well, anyone who watched the latest "49 Lies" knows this is HIS opinion! But I guess mame is making it all mysterious and "insider sourcey" so she can feel like SHE'S bringing more GRASSWEEDS JOURNALISM to her new forum, leading MORE people into the dark.

And Smit figured out that he didn't want to spend anymore time than necessary blushing when his colleagues snickered at him, so HE has GOT A CLUE and isn't chasing Karr anymore, and is moving on to his NEXT RED HERRING. And Ollie knows it and mame has said many times he's "a source," so there it is: the same three DICKHEADS who haven't done anything but screw up this case for a decade. Nice sources. :sleep:

8. Amber

Amber Member

Federal? Are we talking HS again?

9. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Do I have to wash out that Guttah mouth of yours AGAIN Ms Diva? You can put your last month's mingy appearance fees right into the FFJ swear jar....

All our delicate newcomers have fainted dead away...and...(without mentioning names of divas who USED to pull in the big bucks) we simply don't have the funds to purchase that new defib machine....

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  10. Tez

Tez Member

Now, that is funny. I guess we can bill for a new defib machine when we all submit our bills to the Boulder County DAs office. I'm sure they would be more than pleased to help us guttah hos out. I mean the Sheriff's office will be paying for all of Tracey's long distance calls, so why can't we bill for a new defib machine?

Amber, yeah, I think it's the HS guy and his assistant again. Like the US doesn't have terrorism to worry about.

11. koldkase

Ooops.... :blush:

Well, TRACEY was the one saying "Dammit" allegedly....

And "DICKHEADS" is a technical term now. I looked it up in the dictionary and there are all three official DICKHEADS pictured: Smit, Tracey, and Ollie.

dickheads: noun - men who are known for being befuddled by women, particularly Southern women who wrap them around their little fingers and make fools of them for the rest of their lives.

So if the sensibilities of newbies is such, perhaps they should stick to less technical discussion. That will solve the defib machine problem right off.

For as everyone KNOWS, in the guttah, we takes our chances.... It's the difference between us and insured people....

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's right, KK. My dictionary has the very same definition and photo except the complete listing is "LYING DICKHEADS." Apparently, the noun is incomplete without the accompanying adjective. The etomology of the phrase is very interesting. It comes from the Old French verb "lie," which means to make a living on your back, and is compounded with the pejorative noun for certain body part which has been anatomically misplaced in the men for which it was named.

13. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Yes pet, I know, I know. But I was just feeling concerned for Jay...you know how daint and delicate those Scots are. She might have dropped her cold porridge sanger all over the keyboard.

Can't you just ease into it nice and gentle? Just whisper todgerheads and everyone will be happy.

I know, I know...I'll deal with Chero later.....I'm an impartial agent....

14. Watching You

Hey, in the words of that feel good song, I Can Help, let me try to help sort this out. My own funkin' wangles describes DICKHEADS in the manner my good colleagues have described, but it also adds (cover your eyes, fairhearted souls): Anyone walking down the street who looks like a dick. That appropriately describes Lin Dick, Lou Dick, Ollie Dick, John Dick, Dick Tracey Dick, and, God help us, mame dick.

I don't mean to be vulgar, but facts is facts.

15. Amber

Amber Member

This is all getting a little Dick-ensian :beersign: :)

16. heymom

heymom Member

:coffeeup: :coffeeup: :coffeeup:

Who knew linguists could be so funny???

17. Tez

Tez Member

OMG, my coca-cola just went spewing all over my keyboard WY! Mame dick? Help me Jezzuz!!!! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

I need a new supply of Depends! I am going to have to buy them at Costco, in the super huge industrial sized bag. But, I have no Costco within 200 miles! LOL

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You guys are blowing me away here..........

19. Watching You

Just hold on, RR, everything will come out okay. :frog2:

20. koldkase

I think Jayelles just fainted.... :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice