Mame (Mary Suma) needs help more than ever

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Tez

Tez Member

We better call someone to check on her!
    :uthere: :uthere:

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I keep smelling salts around just to have in case someone nearly expires when I cut loose.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Really, who knew?

I always thought they were supposed to be a dour bunch of pin-heads. :winkaway:

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

One can still buy smelling salts at Boots the Chemist. Here's me apologising for Gordon Ramsey's language...

5. tylin

tylin Banned

:bowdown: :nyah: :clap: :floor: :floor:

OMG that is hilarious.

6. Jayelles

Always the unnamed source:-

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/posting-vp2204-sanctuary2.html#2204

And watch out for Semper Autumn - FWDI extraordinaire. I wonder if this is the same Autumn whom UndertheRadar thought ws Rod Westmoreland and is claiming provoked him at Topix?

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Those Wackadoodles!

Mame's the "resident expert" on this NK/FW stuff

Talk about the blind leading the blind!!! :balloon:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, it's the same Autumn, and a rabid IDI, too. Same RST nonsense.

Mame manages to miss ALL the important details of that SS# bunch of crap. On purpose, I believe.

The person who did the RESEARCH mame speaks of was none other than former Purgatory poster RTE66. RTE66 posted that, after a great deal of research work, she tried to inform the Krebbies that was a non-starter...but they wouldn't listen...or even hear, at that point. It's one of those MYTHS they love to pull out to LIBEL Fleet White with, always stating INNUENDOES about it, never giving a whit that THEY ARE GOSSIPING VICIOUSLY, USING ERRONEOUS DISINFORMATION, ABOUT A MAN WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MURDER OF JONBENET.

La di da. I'm sure John and Patsy love it.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

kk

You forgot to click your ruby slippers. ;)

10. koldkase

Ah. NOW you tell me, Glinda!

11. Jayelles

Bumping to remind everyone that Mame warned us something big was going to happen....... how many months ago was that now?

Also, I am watching with interest as RiverRat has asked Mame this question several times at Topix now but Mame seems to be avoiding it:-

Everytime RiverRat asks the question, Mame replies with insults - but no answer to the question.

Some days ago, a poster at Topix announced this:-

(Jack from Kingsport TN)

But apparently she was lying.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hold Me BACK......

Here is the newest slander flowing from the mouth of mame at Topix:

"Give it up RR..this is such ********. Paying attention to your little source who used Photoshop to make a FAKE wanted poster for Hill.

Spade has funded your :(:(:( for sooo long..and makes sure he gets what he pays for. He has no money but there is money flowing through him to skew facts and confuse. One helluva shell game you and Tricia are in.

Don't worry the connections and vile motives have been tracked and are well known to important people."

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T5J9FLJGGG4D4D5DJ/p16

13. Jayelles

Good job someone is documenting her lies. I've seen her read A and interpret it as B but there are som things she persists with - like Fleet White's DNA being inconclusive. We've now seen the lab report which includes him on the list of people who didn't match, but no retraction from mame. I actually don't even believe that anyone told her that. The conversation probably went something like this:-

MAME>> Do you know whether Fleet White was cleared on DNA?

FIRST ANON>> Don't know

MAME>> Do YOU know whether Fleet White was cleared on DNA?

SECOND ANON >> Don't know

MAME(thinking to herself)>> (ah - if they "don't know"..... that must mean it's "inconclusive"...)

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am too livid to deal with her nasty accusations today - just please help me keep up with the documentation.

15. koldkase

Mame doesn't deal in facts of evidence. Innuendoes and gossip--that's her "source" every time. Show her a FACT OF EVIDENCE and her eyes glaze over and drooling follows.

16. Watching You

RR, darlin', don't let that tramp rile you up. Everyone knows she's a lying sack of chit who makes things up and repeats them until they become fact to her. She's sick in the head, but she keeps trying.

The thing about Spade really cracked me up. The only one skewing facts is mame Suma and her merry bunch of bimbos who have nothing better to do than try to destroy a man and his family. She so nothing.

17. Amber

Amber Member

All together now....

(From the musical South Pacific)

'There is nothin' like a mame,
    Nothin' in the world,
    There is nothin' you can name
    That is anythin' like a mame!

There are no books like a mame, (Aleister Crowley's Book of Lies perhaps?)
    And nothin' looks like a mame. (ALeister Crowley, perhaps?)
    There are no drinks like a mame, (Tequila laced with Arsenic, perhaps?)
    And nothin' thinks like a mame, (An Amoeba, perhaps?)
    Nothin' acts like a mame, (Bella Lugosi, perhaps?)
    Or attracts like a mame (Cow shite, perhaps?)

'There is nothin' like a mame,
    Nothin' in the world,
    There is nothin' you can name
    That is anythin' like a mame!

:behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  18. Watching You

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:mame: :whipit:

:sadie:

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR--It is to laugh...

There she goes threatening to tattle on us again to "important people".

Would that be Mel Gibson, after he comes out of his anti-Semitic rage/drunken haze?

Or Kevin Costner, after he recovers from his latest plane crash?

Or Lee Hill, if she can find him in the "shooting gallery" on the Indian reservation?

20. Little

Little Member

Oh no, say it ain't so, not IMPORTANT PEOPLE!! Anything but that!! Oh... the humanity, the injustice, the... oh wait, I just checked and I don't care. Please disregard my previous statement.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice