Mame (Mary Suma) needs help more than ever

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

HEY! That's MY corner!

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well you better get over there--Maimed has that valuable real estate swirling into bankruptcy. She looks "pre-owned."

3. Barbara

Rather than deal with Maim, I moved to 34th Street. The crack is better there :crosseyed :fight: and over there "pre-owned" is appreciated :runaway:

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Have you seen Spiderman 3 yet? We went last weekend - it was great! I got really excited to see streets and buildings that I'd actually walked past :)

I really love New York. To think that I'd turned my nose up at a trip to NY for years thinking I wouldn't like it - now it's one of my favourite places to visit!

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

As long as she doesn't relocate to Chippawa Street. That's my domain.

6. BobC

I'll cover the rest of the city. I have so many STD's my body has been declared a wildlife refuge.

7. Watching You

I could have my daughter come spray you, Bob. She has a pest control business.

Har har, sometimes I crack myself up.

8. BobC

I'm afraid there's no spray known to science that can cure what I'm infested with

9. Watching You

Now you have me worried. :hen:

10. BobC

I was just kidding. I am petal fresh in every possible category. In fact, I've been such a good boy for the past ten years that if I had an STD, it'd have to have been via immaculate conception.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

WY and BobC

You should get an agent and take that act on the road! ROFL!!

12. JoeJame

JoeJame member

guys,
    I am blessed (ughh) to get to do std checks just about every day at work. I could do a check if I need to. I can also treat for some of them.

13. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha...in Oz we call a long distance phone call an "STD" call. Used to stand for "subscriber trunk dialling" and nobody got out of the habit of using it...

I know, I know...

14. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa :floor: :floor: :toast:

15. BobC

Why would I want to clear up the STD's? My body is now harboring brand new life forms, and some are really quite exciting--totally new to science! Have you seen "Planet Earth" on Discovery? Well now they're doing "Planet Bob--the Infested." Don't miss it.

16. Barbara

Planet Earth is a wonderful show. Gee Bob, if only Marlin Perkins was still here. He could have done a wonderful Wild Kingdom show with your body :camera:

:abnormal:

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

BTW, there is little doubt in my mind that Mame is writing the rather foul posts under the hat "Whatup" at Topix. They are very reminiscent of the "Maddie" posts at Delphi which in a careless moment she eventually exposed herself as authoring. Mame was quite rude to those posters who (correctly) suspected she was Maddie.

Who would beleive her denials now when she has proven history of such behaviour?

It's quite sad actually.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know. Mame has been caught using various hats to "troll" so many times. But she just laughs and acts like she never "meant" to fool anyone, then denies it the next time, until she's caught again. The woman is typical RST: she lies at the drop of a hat and doesn't distinguish between silly things like fact and gossip. That's why the RST have no problem with all the lies the Ramseys have told in the murder of their child. They do it all the time, so that doesn't mean the Ramseys are suspicious--WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? Pathological lying is par for their course. :lier:

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

WITCH is why I do not roam the halls of Toxic anymore......just seeing her name is enough to make me feel ashamed to share the same gender as the spiteful bloodsucker......:dracula:

Hopefully, The Whites read the news recently out of Colorado about Monsters like her:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081202/ap_on_re_us/libel_online

FORT COLLINS, Colo. – A man accused of making unflattering online comments about his former lover and her attorney on Craigslist has been charged with two counts of criminal libel.

"It's not a charge you see a lot of," Larimer County District Attorney Larry Abrahamson said of the 1800s-era state law that can put people in jail for the content of their speech or writing.

Abrahamson charged J.P. Weichel, 40, of Loveland, in October over posts he allegedly made on Craigslist's "Rants and Rave" section.

The case began when a woman told Loveland police in December 2007 about postings made about her between November and December 2007. Court records show posts that suggested she traded sexual acts for legal services from her attorney and mentioned a visit from child services because of an injury to her child.

Police obtained search warrants for records from Web sites including Craigslist before identifying Weichel as the suspect. Weichel shares a child with the woman.

Weichel, confronted by detectives at his workplace in August, said he was "just venting," according to court records.

Libel is commonly seen as a civil case. Denver attorney Steve Zansberg, who specializes in First Amendment law, said prosecutors seeking criminal libel cases could have a "chilling" effect on free speech in Colorado, particularly over the Internet.

Abrahamson wasn't so sure. He said it is up to police departments to pursue cases.

Zansberg contends the law is outdated, is unclear about stating opinions and is written in such a way that dead people could be victims of criminal libel.

The statute allows prosecution for speech "tending to blacken the memory of one who is dead" or to "expose the natural defects of one who is alive, and thereby to expose him to public hatred, contempt or ridicule." Criminal libel carries a punishment of up to 18 months in prison.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice