Mary Lacy Conference Transcript

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You mean I'm not nearly finished yet??????? AARRGGH

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

As soon as Why_Nut gets done loading the videos, and you get finished with the transcripts ... I'm going to copy all of it into a locked thread where people can go to read, and view, it as a documented resource. In addition, it will have it's own URL that posters can send to editors, reporters and other news media who might be interested in specific details of the Lacy Big-Top Show of Criminal Incompetence and Stupidity.

3. Jayelles

No pressure then....? :bee:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Nah ... none at all. :)

5. Jayelles

I've transcribed 1-7. Why_Nut is wearing me out now. Stressing me out by continuing to post part number after part number. Nobody told me this press conference lasted for three days!

Never mind making a closed thread for the transcript - anyone can just ask me and I'll quote it verbatim!

Except for Peter McGuires bits which sound like zupklityningdsdftpdrewonofjkjfdthosd ICEaskldlkdkhKARRakfhsdfjbRAMSEYas'kdlfsasifhlkdfopinDNAs'dpjkgknfBUCCALSWABsdgjkjf..........................

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Three days of justification for flailing around and making up procedures for dealing with Karr as they went along, how can that not be fascinating to watch?

You are so very close to being done, part 10 just went up, part 11 is uploading now, then part 12 after that, and the public record is just that much more close to being documented where everyone can see it instead of being relegated to the ash heap of unseen history.

Then I get to go back into my files and find the footage of JonBenet in a line-up of other pageant contestants, where they are wearing frilly pastel pageant dresses and JonBenet stands out like a sore thumb in her gaudy black and white strapless number with the feathers and the mask, as an illustration of how Patsy was determined to impose attention on JonBenet no matter how inappropriate or out of place it made her.

7. Jayelles

I can cope with mary Lacy and Tom Bennett but I want to scream at Peter McGuire - SLOW DOWN..... OPEN YOUR MOUTH...... ENUNCIATE...... He sounds to me at times as if he's talking with a mouth full of rice crispies.

8. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :laughup: :laughup: :spit:

Yes, it did last for 3 days...or it seemed to...

Heymom

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And Mary Lacy does absolutely everything Snap~Crackle~'n' Pop tell her to!
    :floor:

10. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :floor: Snap Crackle Pop! :floor: :laffbig: :clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice