Maybe it's just a coincidence, but...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

KK,
    Nope! I still have all my teeth intact! Just paid a horse dentist for a filling. Time for me to go to the one who uses a laser. :)

Nothing like A Scotch and Soda now and then, much to the horror of those who drink "Scotch on the rocks" and even after that, Deja, I never dragged my small grandchillren around for fun. KK needs bopped!
    :rs: Take that KK for dragging your grandchildren around!

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey...when did "I carried him into the other room" become she dragged him around?

:rs:

3. Elle

Elle Member

Just taken from Deja's post which was in fun too, teasing KK about how she treats her grandchildren.

4. wombat

wombat Member

Well, Deja, thanks. People hardly ever say stuff like that about engineers - mostly they talk about out horn rimmed glasses and pocket protectors, or blame us for levee failure etc (well, that one kind of works).

Sorry I went off line last night but we went and got some dinner to go with the wine - always a good idea, you know!!!

I'm gonna go read KoldKase's old post now...

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Any morning we wake up on the top side of the grass is a great morning, eh Deja?"

I would have to say that's highly debatable, Moab! LOL

Wombat, you're quite welcome. I'm a big believer in celebrating individuality. Life was never meant to be a competition but an enjoyable journey. When people get competitive and demeaning, all the fun dries up. Candy is an excellent example.

Fortunately, FFJ has always been a congenial community unless an alter ego slips in under the radar from time to time. :abnormal: Luckily, Moab's rapid fast on the ban button and life here returns to normal quickly. :catnap:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I dragged him around the house on his back by the hands, then on his front by the legs...the only steps I have are concrete and wooden...ouch...but he quite moaning after the second trip, so no harm done....

[Oh, we're just kidding, get a life!]

Yeah, that Moab is quick with the cutlass! She almost got me in the backside once she drew it out so quick. Good thing I was hitting the deck when she pulled it!

And would someone PLEASE tell my server I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY CD to get online with my new computer.... Sheesh, I could have WALKED and picked it up myself by now! tic toc tic toc

7. koldkase

Oh, wombat is one brave person, reading my old posts. We may not see her for a looooong time....

8. koldkase

Yeah, and another poster got the idea to stuff his little girl in a suitcase first. sigh The good ones are about all gone.... :floor:

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Experiments

And I allowed another poster to tape my mouth with duct tape in a fancy restaurant in New Jersey jam packed with the Sunday brunch crowd. Then the other posters told me to try to scream to see if it could be heard in the next room. Being a good sport, I went along with it. As my shreik rang out, other patrons looked shocked and dismayed. Some grabbed their young children and ran for the exits.

All in the interest of better forensic science!

10. Elle

Elle Member

I read over quite a lot of your posts this afternoon too, KK relating to the Bloomingdale underwear. It was good you came across the url for these, I am surprised that Patsy wasn't arrested for her lies. As if a little six year old would open a very difficult package and tackle it with a knife. There was a lot of good information I hadn't read before. Thank you!.

11. koldkase

Yeah? You really did that? That's pretty awesome. I sure wish I'd been there. I bet the diners who had no idea what you were doing still do not know what to think about that little display.

But I got another one!

I did something to my hubby that was waaaaay beyond the pale, in his eyes.

I hurt him where it really counts: in the bank account. Hubby-->> :steamed:

I spent money. Lots of it. On books, a maglight, getting information, magazines and (gulp) tabloids galore, taking trips to Atlanta/Marrietta, film and development, donations here and there, computer equipment, discs, paper, etc.

He wasn't mortally wounded...but he felt like it....

12. koldkase

Yeah, it was amazing to me when I read all that. It's easy to see why they love jams, isn't it? Nonsense and willful confusion of the facts: trademark.

I'm surprised Patsy wasn't arrested for more than lying...but we all know Hunter would sooner give her a medal for enabling him to maintain his 30 year record of coddling criminals beyond the call of dereliction of duty.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I bought a pack of Bloomies when we were in NY in 2003. I bought the age 4-6 for our Tootsie and they fit her now that she's 6 (she's not as heavy as JBR). Recently I came across the pack for them in a toybox. Tootsie had been using it as a pencil case.

The zip was attached to the closed end of the pack with one of these plastic ties. They are like cable ties only much finer. Scissors or sharp teeth are needed to open them. Tootsie won't use regular scissors and I don't think she would have opened them by herself.

Actually, she has lots of knickers and although the Bloomies were the most expensive by far, they aren't her favourites. She likes her Disney Princess - and even a set with little glittery characters on much more!

14. Elle

Elle Member

I came across your post where you talk about buying those Bloomies, Jay, and pointing out just how the end of the zipper was sealed by a plastic seal, with KK explaining the reason for the knife being on hand, making it "two knives" in this case, with the other one being Burke's whittling knife. I agree with KK, Patsy must have used the knife to cut the plastic seal open. It would be dangerous for a young six year old to use a knife as sharp as that.

I take it from one of your recent posts, that you're still not convinced it was Patsy who caused the accidental death of JonBenét, which ended up as a homicide (?). Then Jams surely must like you a little bit (?) :)

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

Wholeheartedly agree Deja Nu! That's why I LOVE this forum!! You guys discuss the MOST interesting stuff on this case... I learn so much from you all! :D I say "Thanks!" :bowdown:

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: (I think this little guy says it all!)

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

I agree Elle - KK has a great "theory"! I read EVERYTHING you write, koldkase - even when you were posting as MJenn!!

18. Elle

Elle Member

I remember posting with MJenn, Niner, when I was at JusticeWatch for a short period of time. Thor suggested I go to a few different sites she frequented. JW was one of them. I liked it there, but found it very tiring trying to keep up with more than one board. :)

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson doesn't like me one little bit. She says I am BORG to the bone. I am fascinated by the fact that she calls anyone who criticises her "BORG" - even if they don't believe the Ramseys are guilty. I'd love to hear a psychologist's view of this. I think it's incredibly arrogant to assume that one has to be a member of the Ramsey fan club in order to believe they didn't kill their child. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss about whether the Ramseys are guilty or not. In some ways it would be a relief if they were - but only because it would mean Jonbenet's death was almost certainly a tragic accident and that she didn't spend her final moments facing the bogeyman alone and in terror.

Regarding Patsy - no, I have never thought Patsy was involved in Jonbenet's murder. For one thing, I think she is too lazy to get worked into enough of a rage to kill her child.

At the end of the day, I think we should all remain open-minded about who killed JonBenet. To give anyone a "pass" without solid exclupatory evidence demonstrates a total disregard for JonBenet. I would leave no stone unturned looking for an intruder - but I don't give the parents a complimentary pass based upon the "kind of people" they claim to be.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't understand what you mean about Patsy's being lazy, Jayelles. She may have felt she was entitled, and she may have been less than ambitious about doing housework and even maybe was a little lax about personal hygiene, if all she says about putting dirty clothes on and not taking a shower (but doing her makeup) the morning after Christmas is true. But, she seemed to be always on the go - one can't have a child in the pageants and be lazy. She was a driven woman, and she drove her daughter to excel as well. She didn't take much interest in cleaning her home, but she volunteered her time at school, did the pageant thing, cooked meals, and generally seemed busy most of the time. I don't agree that she was lazy.

I think Patsy is tough as nails and she's a fighter. She's fought one of the most relentless foes there is in the past years with her cancer, and she's still fighting. That kind of determination takes a will of iron, which lazy people usually don't have.

But, even if she were lazy, even lazy people can lose it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice