1. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

You really ARE a super hero!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

2. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Karole28...you mean your surgeon won't allow you to take a lap-top into theatre????? How jolly inconsiderate!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...we want you back here ASAP!

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

"Hir site is infested with the criminally insane ... and some who may be dangerous ... like Bluefire." You crack me up, Dimmie! I'm so happy to see you back. And, BTW, maybe this is why I've never been there.

Hope your surgery is minor and goes well, Karole28...

4. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

He might let me if I had time to explain how our Tricia is hitting the big time, but alas, I'll be under before I can count backward from 10 to 9.

Thank you so much for the good wishes!

You can be class monitor while I'm gone. If anyone gets out of line, we'll hold them after class and make them clean gum from under the desks.

Thank you to you too, Shadow! I'm having a badly behaving nerve moved around. It couldn't happen at a worse time! But, I'll be back in no time at all.

If they decide to remove it, I'll be happy to donate it to anyone else who may need an additional nerve for the RST to stamp around on.

:star:

5. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha...I nominate KK for cleaning the gum...I like to keep my Diva humble.

6. amster

amster Member

wow

As a newbie here, I feel like I'm watching history being made! What an honor!

Thank you Tricia....and all of you "oldies". To me, you've been doing the Lords work. JonBenets' angels.

And ACR....I devoured your site before getting up the nerve to join here. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

I cannot wait for this. You have done everything to help get the truth out and have asked nothing for yourself - unlike many, many others.

Thanks Why_Nut for the terrific documentation you've done.

And ACR, you've got the best archives and info anyone could ask for.

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

How awesome! I swear this latest perp scam might just be the best thing to happen to this case now that Tricia is able to get out there and get heard with the real evidence.

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

ALERT! Beware Tricia!!! THIS may be what you are up against at MSNBC!

I'm speechless! This MSNBC piece by Rita Cosby ... with Trip deMuth, Joe Tacopina (sp?), Debra Opri ... and thank God ... Wendy Murphy. This will make you SCREAM!!! They are STILL claiming that DNA will be the key! AND, that IDIOT Trip deMuth is STILL claiming the Melinda's palm print is a KEY piece of evidence!!!

WATCH THIS ... here:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=9704dd68-de43-422f-b213-711a667f335c&f=00/00&fg=copy

...YumYum

10. Tril

Tril Member

Not even Lin Wood disputes the palm print was Melinda's. Every time I hear DeMuth say it hasn't been identified, I want to bop him in the head.

11. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Dear Tricia Babe!

I do not know at this point if you will be interviewed by MSNBC on your home territory, or if your will be bound for their studios for an interview....Just know that you will stand up as you always do for the truth in this case, tell what you know, as you are one of the most educated people I know in the case information, and that you will be a great spokesperson for all of us here at FFJ who have been searching for truth and justice JonBenet Ramsey for almost ten years now....

Here is hoping and praying that your interviewer asks the right questions and is a good listener....We know that you have a lot to tell him/her, stuff that could be extremley useful in the conclusion to the ongoing murder case...

Just speaking for a lot of us here at FFJ, I want to say that I know that you really know this case, the case characters and the evidence....You and several others here, including Moab and ACR really know all of the inside information and nuiances that could bring this case to a rightful conclusion....Just hoping that the network interviewers give you time and consideration to express what you know to be true....

Good Luck Kiddo,
    Voyager

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I just heard Bill Wise mention the palm print as unidentified.

14. 5JOE5

5JOE5 Member

Bonne chance Tricia.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, if you do this, I will be your personal slave for a month.

I not only wish you luck, I wish you god speed.

:jumpie:

16. Tril

Tril Member

Sabrina...This AP article, or one similar to it appeared at CNN as well:

Excerpt:

Investigators believe the prints found in the basement of the home were not related to the unsolved killing of the 6-year-old girl whose body was found Dec. 26, 1996, the Rocky Mountain News reported Friday. Authorities have known the answers for some time, the newspaper reported.
    A footprint found in mold on the floor of the Ramseys' wine cellar, near where the girl's body was found, was linked by investigators to her then-9-year-old brother, Burke. Burke has long since been cleared by authorities.

Investigators also said a palm print on the door leading to the wine cellar is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half sister, who was in Georgia at the time of the girl's death. The technician who originally ruled her out as the source of the print erred, the newspaper said.

Attorney Lin Wood of Atlanta, who represents JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, said his clients do not dispute the palm-print findings, but he said the family disagrees that the footprint came from Burke.

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/08/24/news_pf/Worldandnation/Prints_in_JonBenet_ca.shtml

Sorry to post OT, but I didn't think I should start a new thread.

Tricia, I am so excited about your MSNBC appearance tomorrow! Can't wait! I think the worm is about to turn, yes indeed!

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

Tricia, this is so exciting! I will try and sneak into the break room at work to see some of this, should it happen for sure. I really want to thank everyone here who has done much more than me in this case, there are too many to name: Jayelles, Why-Nut, ACR, VP, Shadow, Cherokee (handwriting), Show Me, KK, Cookie, Elle, Riverrat, Lurker, Sabrina, Deja, Bob C, WY, Moab, JR, Free, Zotto, Voyager, Little, Delmar, YumYum, on and on (sorry if I've forgotten anyone)! I love you all and I can only hope this will be a turning point in this case. This has been 10 long years! This is at least a step up. I am proud to beeeeee a member here!

Karole, good luck on your surgery and I hope it is minor and you are back with us soon.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I feel the same way WY does ... like crying. I can't believe it. After all these years, and all the frustration of no one listening to us, and most especially, to you ... FINALLY you get to tell the world the truth!

I am so proud of you, and so thankful for your never-ending dedication to justice in this case. And I'm so proud of all our wonderful posters who have stood in the trenches together, fighting against a seemingly insurmountable foe. We have been David to the Ramsey's Goliath. And now, we get to see the giant fall.

No matter what happens, from this day forward we are no longer silenced by corrupt officials, a biased media, and those who fear the Ramseys and their ever-present lawsuits. We have a voice. And we WILL be heard.

19. tylin

tylin Banned

:rrcrown: :highfive: :toast: :angel: :thumbsup: :yay:

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thank You WN - That's very thoughtful of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice