1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hey Guys

Please don't call them "Jayelles Bloomies". I have a problem with this.... It's bad enough that I've admitted to slapping my "things"....

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Tricia it is about time the voice of reason be intermingled with all the spin and bullsmit that has been force fed down the throats of the public for almost 10 years now. You are a pro and someone to be taken very seriously, which will be obvious the moment you speak. Hopefully, this will put an end to the media not doing their homework in the future. I have no doubt that you will make all of us even prouder than we already are. Thank you for all you do and have done for JonBenét, Rachel Cooke, Elizabeth Smart and the many other victims and their families of which there are far too many to list. You Go Girl!

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

VCR set; phone and doorbell shut off...

I can't wait!

This is the day we have all been waiting for.

And, who better to represent us than Tricia?

Knowledgable, poised and articulate, but, most of all, Tricia has the same agenda we all have: Justice for JonBenet.

I believe that God is looking down favorably upon us, here at FFJ, today, and when spiritual law is set into motion, nothing can stop it. Lin Wood's threats will be mowed down to the ground. John Ram will be exposed for what and who he is.

I believe that Tricia will be the catalyst to start the ball of justice rolling. This is going to be a big day for us all.

The truth will quench the thirst of those who cry out for justice.
    :leaf:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Tricia is making you famous today. Sorry. They're Jayelle's Bloomies. Deal.... :yes:

At least we didn't call them Jayelles' panties.

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

such excitement

DITTO DITTO DITTO

LOVE YA TRISTAN !

I have goosebumps..big ones.

Will be watching you!

JAMESON, EAT YOUR HEART OUT !

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

This is so awesome, Tricia. You were so articulate and concise on the interview yesterday, keep it up, gurl! I hope to catch that thing today but will have to leave the country estate for the city home to do so, as there is no cable at the ranch house (just a beer can collection and a trailer collection, right?).
    Every bit of objective evidence which can get publicized and which flies in the face of the RST lies will need to be exposed, one detail at a time.
    As for the RST members and the Jams' theorizers, there will need to be an EMP of epic proportions to temporarily erase the brain waves of their followers and (hopefully) reload their settings to "normal" before they will believe. I view them as sort of religious crusaders, spurning objectivity and the evidence in the face of blind belief. JonBenet Jihad is theirs. Ignore the detractors and BULLDOZE ON, TRICIA! The facts are gaining momentum and now is the time to present them. The public is ripe for the truth in this, the face of the most incredulously hinky proposal of Ramsey theory yet.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh MY....

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Guess we could have called 'em knickers, eh mate?

9. wombat

wombat Member

Tricia's in the NY Daily News - has this been posted elsewhere?

Prof's scrutiny lesson

BY ADAM LISBERG
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

BOULDER, Colo. - Holes are starting to show in John Mark Karr's tale of how he purportedly killed JonBenet Ramsey 10 years ago - and they are bringing new scrutiny to the University of Colorado professor who helped reel him in.
    Michael Tracey, a journalism prof who has made three documentaries about JonBenet's death, has said that he doesn't know whether Karr is guilty or innocent, but that Karr had inside information about the case and ought to be checked out.

Yet Tracey's last documentary, released in 2004, pointed to a different man as a possible killer - a man who turned out to have a clear alibi and was never considered a suspect by investigators, according to Tricia Griffith, who runs an online discussion forum about JonBenet's death.

"I would bet money that Michael Tracey convinced [Boulder District Attorney] Mary Lacy that this guy had inside information - but he really didn't," Griffith said.

Tracey, who exchanged e-mails with Karr for four years, could not be reached for comment yesterday. He said last week that he learned something disturbing from those e-mails in May that convinced him that the Ramsey family should take the messages to the Boulder County district attorney's office.

"I did what I thought I had to do, without arriving at any kind of conclusions. The gentleman is now under arrest, and we'll see what we will see," Tracey said the morning after Karr's arrest.

"I tried to do what I deemed the responsible thing. And if it turns out he's guilty, he's guilty. If it turns out he's innocent, he's innocent."

Tracey first probed JonBenet's killing as a journalism professor who wanted to examine the media frenzy that the little girl's death provoked. He concluded that John and Patsy Ramsey had nothing to do with their daughter's death, but were implicated by authorities who leaked details about the case to an eager press.

"Michael Tracey is trying to point the finger at other people ever since he concluded the Ramseys weren't involved," said Craig Silverman, a former Denver prosecutor who has been critical of the professor. "He's not some objective observer who has no opinions on this case."

Tracey, 58, came to the University of Colorado in 1988 from his native Britain and has been a well-regarded professor since then, school spokesman Barrie Hartman said.

Originally published on August 24, 2006

NY Daily News

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tricia just called me and asked me to pass along the following message to all of us here at FFJ -

Her "hair looks like **** and she can't find a thing to wear." Her instructions were to turn up the sound and look AWAY from the TV.

:)

11. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tell Tricia to wear a pair of BIG Bloomies!!![​IMG]

Actually, it would be VERY cool if Tricia could score a pair of size 6 and size 12-14 Bloomies to display when she's on TV in the future. Any NewYorkers up for a trip to Bloomies and then to FedEX? :D She could put them on a simple cardboard cutout for comparison purposes. The size differential would be SHOCKING to viewers.

...YumYum

12. wombat

wombat Member

Tell Tricia to wear the black velvet jeans and red sweater. You know, the same thing she wore yesterday.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Dimmie....you are too much! Don't you ever change!

BTW - Doesn't everyone just LOVE the fact that MSNBC broke this story first and now.....they have the chance to really Break This Case!

14. RiverRat

:thumbsup: :clap: :bowdown:

15. 1000 Sparks

??????????????????????? Halp

What frik'n time is she on...was watching here at 9...this isn't recorded, right?

HALP?

16. Cherokee

:floor: I wish I'd thought to give her that advice. I know she'd have appreciated it.

17. Cherokee

It should be 12:00 Noon Central time, because Tricia said it would be 11:00 a.m. Mountain time.

18. Cherokee

YumYum, that's GREAT idea!!! And you're right, the size differential would really drive home the point.

19. 1000 Sparks

Cherokee

Thanks so much...have a mental block with time...

GO MS GRIFFITH ! ! ! ! !

20. RiverRat

Message from Celine Dion!!!

Near......Far.........wherever you are.......30 minutes from now I believe that the Star will go on......

Once more, she'll open the door and we're near taking down Boulder......and our Lives Will go on and onnnnnnnnn.

Tricia is here......there's Nothing I fear.....I Beelieve that our Lives Will go on......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice