1. Ginja

Ginja Member

Is this REALLY HAPPENING?

God bless you, Trish...and everyone here who've supported this forum all these years. I lost faith and moved on to another tragedy. But you and everyone else here didn't...you stuck with it, and my god! I think it's finally paying off.

I'm like others who're so happy they could cry. Things may start to pull together here because...

YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP!

P.S. I think you should model Jayelle's Bloomies.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can't believe I'm stuck at work, unable to follow this live. I am so ferklempt and near tears

Do you realize that for 10 years we have been waiting for even a glimmer of hope for justice and thanks to Tricia and the other rocks of the forum, we have reason to continue our hope

Wow.....need a tissue

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Trust me Ginja - they would fit her!

4. Elle

Elle Member

For sure, Yum Yum, BJ of ACandyRose is right up at the top of the list. She is also one of the nicest women I have been in touch with on the net, with a great sense of humour. MY hat is off to you BJ for the outstanding work you have done on the JonBenét case. I am so proud to be one of your many friends here. :rose: :rose: :rose:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Why_Nut, I just turned my TV on, the channel with the peacock sign. and it's a soap opera (?). I hate them! :-( I will depend on you once more. :) Thank you for being here. I appreciate all you do in relation to this case, and thank you again for previoius help in posting urls for updated videos.

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh Tricia,

Just saw you on MSNBC and you were great. I do think I had tears in my eyes because it has been so long since "our side" has had a chance to tell the truth. The media has been so one sided for all these years. And now there you are , our leader, our guide and our friend telling it like it is. I'm so glad you were able to get in about Judge Carnes and her one sided opinion from all the stuff that Woody brought her. I thought the reporter asked you great questions. And of course only after it was all over with did I realize that I could have taped it for you. I was so absorbed in watching you that I totally forgot.

Like others here on this board I've grown frustrated with this case but never enough to leave. But now we finally have our moment to speak and tell the truth. I am so happy for you that you got to do this. You are my hero. You looked so fine and spoke so well. That great voice of yours is wonderful to hear again!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Zoomama for letting us us know how it went. We get the Today Show up here in the morning. Can you tell me if this was the same channel that Tricia was on wherever you are?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice