Members' Theories

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Mar 14, 2008.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I believe that those panties...the package and the ones that were taken off of her...were hidden in that golf bag too. John wanted to make sure that he got that golf bag...and WHO in the world thinks about golfing at a time like this?? His daughter has just been murdered for crying out loud. There certainly was some evidence hidden inside of that golf bag.

BTW...I love your avatar....I bet that kitty is tired from all of that walking though! Make sure that you give him plenty of water.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:banned:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hmmm...are those "real" tears?

4. RiverRat

Sure........

Of Joy!

5. Tril

Tril Member

Originally posted by KoldKase:
    KK, you bring up an interesting point with regards to the possibility of determining the mfg. date of the underpants. I wonder if any attempt was made to do this. If not, it should have been, and perhaps still could be. Even if there's no store ID store info or bar code on the package, the impressive forensic techniques of today might well be able to succeed without them.

6. heymom

heymom Member

I could do worse than being mistaken for Rashomon, a very intelligent and "thinkative" (my son coined that term for himself) poster. :)

No insult taken, just wondering at Paradoxical brain processes...

Ha ha! I just noticed that Paradox has been "banned for Stupidity!"

:banned: :rolling: :floor:

7. RiverRat

I'm protective - Sue Me

Of course to us - it is a compliment even though is was intended as another zinger against another one of our members. Paradox was not banned for any other reason but his true feelings for the membership here as his post at Topix reveals:

"FFJ is collecting half wits. Not much better than the quarter wits that post on this forum. Not much better than the dimwits that invaded WS thinking JMK was worthy of discussion. I have to admire your sense of community though. Kind of like the stool and drool community at the home.

And again, you displace yourself. My actions did not lead to my banning. Otherwise I would not be banned. YOU banned me. It was YOUR actions Rat. Take some responsibility. And stop following me around.

Enjoy the halves and halves not. Yawn."

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TI1P62CHQTKO821PO

:troll:

8. RiverRat

It amuses me that he starts a thread titled "Rat" and posted to me this:

"You banned me for what? Being right? Congrats, you've got rashomon and all the other deep thinkers. FFJ is looking more and more like WS."

And then after I respond to his post To Me - I am told to quit following him around! I'm sorry, but this kind of behavior is not worthy of representing this forum as a member. What part of This is a Mutual Respect Society in here?!

9. heymom

heymom Member

I don't really understand what got Paradox so pizzy...I guess I am one of the half-wits!!! Just because some other posters don't go 100% with his multiple-personality psychotic Patsy theory - so what? I guess he thinks he solved the problem and we all just need to shut up!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I think

I think most of the time crimes are not complicated psychological things but are generally what they appear to be.

11. RiverRat

And FWIW...I think Paradox is losing "it."

LOL - Dare I ask what your definition of "It" is?! :floor:

12. heymom

heymom Member

You've already read "it." :)

ITis what IT is!

13. rashomon

rashomon Member

Ahaaahaaa - good one, heymom!!! LOL!! :D

14. AMES

AMES Member

Is he banned FOREVER?

:pray:

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Not a bit of it! Paradox was the problem. Not for his theories, we are each entitled to our own theories, but for the way he treated those whose theories differed from his own.
    With people like that, no sense even trying to have a meaningful dialogue. You just can't have a battle of wits with a half-armed person (Paradox).

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I never heard any more about those size 12s after reading that the Rs had "found" them after they moved back to Atlanta. Even if they were a different set from the ones PR originally purchased for Jenny, seeing as how they were bought not too long after the original ones, they may have been identical to them, down to the bar code (assuming they HAD bar codes in 1996, not everything does, even today).
    Neither have I ever heard if the size 6 panties that were PR admitted buying for JBR were ever found. Not just the pair she may have been wearing that day, but the remaining 6 pairs of the set.
    Let's face it- there were a LOT of things that should have been done and weren't. Those size 12s are probably sitting in that neglected "warehouse of evidence" that'll likely never see the light of day.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, it is what it is. I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but paradox seemed determined to get banned.

:survivor:

18. AMES

AMES Member

He popped up over at WBS...his first post to Rashie said..." BOO! Guess who!".

19. RiverRat

Thank you very much for that information - he is supposed to be Banned from there. I guess he thinks that if you just change your hat, it doesn't apply anymore.

20. RiverRat

I promise!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice