Michael Tracey Crock Discussion/BobC this is for you.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 6, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Have you forgotten the transcripts from the elusive Miss Krebs?

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

He sounds like some carpenters I've known....had months of good weather and still couldn't fix a broken window.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Nope. They were also very easy to debunk, Bob. It's just my belief that in the scheme of things, the Tracey crock directly deals with the Ramsey case and debunking it means more than debunking the little sideshow mame and her thugs created with the Nancy Krebs scam. It was just fun putting that arrogant, inept mame in her place, showing her and her pals for the liars they were. Krebs was never a serious consideration in the Ramsey murder case. This crock is a direct attempt to obstruct the real truth in the case; which makes it more important (but still fun) to debunk.

Tracey and his cohorts have turned out to be as big of fools as mame and her thugs are. There's nothing more enjoyable than to show a fool up for what he is.

4. BobC

But why can't we just call him a scwewy wabbit and be done with it?

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL. I bet he just wishes we would call him names rather than what we are going to do. heh.

Attached Files:

6. Watching You

Because, Bob, good wabbits don't deserve to be compared to that idiot, Tracey.

7. BobC

eyyyyyowww

He looks more like a hideous hedgehog

8. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Narrator
    "Helgoth left no suicide note. After his death, Kenady was asked to go through his possessions. It was while doing this that he began to think Helgoth might have been involved in the killing of JonBenét."

"After his death, Kenady was asked to go through his possessions"

Kenady was ASKED to go through Helgoth's posessions?? By who?? I'd like to know the name of the person who asked him to do this, especially since there are several news articles that indicate Kenady actually broke into Michael Helgoth's home and acquired a list of items that didn't belong to him; this resulted in his arrest if I'm not mistaken...

Why would they ask a guy that wasn't a member of his family to go through his posessions? Does Tracey think that all North Americans are complete idiots? This is absurd to say the very least!

Jennifer Getty
    "I mean, there’s a little girl who’s dead and it doesn’t seem right that no one cares that the person who committed that crime is still walking around."

No one cares? Is she speaking exclusively about the Ramsey's feelings here?

They don't care about the murder or finding the killer because they are too preoccupied with trying to clear their names and crying about how badly they've been treated by the horrible media; and for five months they abused that same medium to promote a political career that should have been a joke and nothing more.

Question for Tricia:
    Is there any way we could get a total count of all registered members of all JonBenet forums? Just to get an idea of the number of internet posters who actually 'care' no matter what their opinion is.

I'm guessing it would be in the 1,000's, lurkers, posters, and admin. included.
    <!--StartFragment --><!--StartFragment -->

9. Elle

Elle Member

You talked to Tom Bennett - Three cheers!

Tricia, this was worth wakening up for. It's 1:50 am here! Hallelujah!

This is the news we've been waiting for. Don't know how you managed this, but I'm glad you did. Thank you! Oft.com will definitely be talking to Michael Tracey about this news. Jayelles, I hope you're reading this on holiday on a relative's pc. This is the news you were anxious to hear.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Court TV will be running a JonBenet program tonight on the Investigators. It's definately a rerun and I believe it is Tracey's crock #2, although I could be wrong. It was also run Sunday night but I missed it. (Their website is not updated from last week but they are advertising it.)

11. Watching You

I haven't watched any of the Tracey bores, and I wouldn't watch this one, even if I got Court TV. Which I don't.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Why indeed JIC? They being WHO? Law Enforcement? Who? We all want to know Who asked Kenady? Was he in Helgoth's home by himself? Something wrong here! (?). I can't see LE asking a friend to go through a suspect's belongings. I haven't read about this part before. Thank you for posting the information.

13. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Elle, the BDP never asked him to go through his possessions, they, the BPD classified it as a break-in. It was the RST team that asked it, and to my opinion thereby soliciting a crime and breaking the chain of custody as well. I wonder why this wasn’t prosecuted, isn’t it illegal, break-ins and soliciting a break-in?

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

You're welcome Elle,

I'm quite interested to know what the RST was thinking when they told him to do this, were they trying to get this man arrested? He went to them with information about a guy he thought could be involved who'd apparently just killed himself, and they tell him to break-in to the suicide victims home to look for evidence?? No, it seems more sensible for them to send him in to retrieve whatever the police didn't take as part of their investigation.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Sylvia and JIC. I haven't had the time lately to delve into the Helgoth and Gigax story deeply enough, and I do thank you both for all the information you post here. It's just unbelievable how "sidetracking crap" excuse my language seems to appear whenever the Ramseys want you to look the other way.

16. Watching You

If it's crap, Elle, you have the right to say it's crap. Between Smit's crocks and Tracey's crocks, the crap is piled so high it's starting to stink up that corner of the planet real bad.

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

JC wrote:

"Question for Tricia:
    Is there any way we could get a total count of all registered members of all JonBenet forums? Just to get an idea of the number of internet posters who actually 'care' no matter what their opinion is.

I'm guessing it would be in the 1,000's, lurkers, posters, and admin. included."

Absolutely in the thousands. Keep in mind I am counting registered posters. I am not including the hundreds of thousands that read at the forums every month.

This case is not dead. Not for us anyway.

18. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Elle, I have a hard time following it as well, believe me. It's just that I found this webpages in which the story of the break-in was told. Said beside the boots also a check of $54,000 and some other items were taken out of Helgoth's house. Still don't get how it is possible that these people are not charged for the break-in and soliciting a break-in? According to me both are against the law.

But there are so many times I seem to miss things as well, partly lack of time, partly because it all seems so unreal to me.

19. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Who did Kenady say solicited the break in -- was it Ollie Gray or Lou Smit? (or both) I can't recall.

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Latest

Headsup

The latest Ofcom (Brit tv regulator) bulletin shows that there have been two further complaints about the Tracey documentary. None are from me BTW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice