Michael Tracey - fingered false suspects in the past.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Very good point Sabrina!

And an insult to the Thai government...they can't arrest a perv bothering their own school children.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Michael Tracey's conscience is clear because he doesn't have one.

3. Show Me

Is Tracey's conscience clear over the two victims of his bogus documentaries?

4. Show Me

I really should have said, Is Tracey's conscience clear over the two victims, and their families, who were fingered in his bogus lying documentaries.....of which gave Tracey the money and fame he craved at their expense?

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Letters to Editor

Boulder Daily Camera Letters to the Editor Sept. 8,2006

TRACEYHe practices

what he teaches

You have to hand it to him; this latest move is his masterstroke. CU Professor, erstwhile newspaper columnist and documentary filmmaker Michael Tracey writes, teaches and preaches about media manipulation. Then to demonstrate his command of the subject, engineers a Beethoven's symphony of international media frenzy. And on the eve of a book deal yet.

People should keep in mind that John Mark Karr is not the first bogus "intruder" Tracey has trumpeted as "the killer." They should, however, question why the Boulder authorities continue to take him seriously.

DON WREGE

Boulder

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Someone woke up in Boulder! Pass the Coffee!

7. starfishing

starfishing Member

Iirc

Don Wrege is the guy who writes the parodies for Peter Boyles's shows. Not exactly an unbiased citizen.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wrege

I thought I recognized that name. At least he's biased in the right direction.

Wrege's letter points out very succinctly what a hypocrite Tracey is. The very media Tracey castigates as being tabloid and irresponsible is the one he seeks out for his vainglorious crocumentaries. There is not one shred of decency in this man.

9. starfishing

starfishing Member

Oh absolutely

I certainly wasn't putting the eloquent Mr Wrege down! :D

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Looking for Tony!!!

Plus - since Michael Tracey participated in the latest Ghost SideShow, this thread is perfect for our readers to see just how dishonest of a creature that he is! Talk about someone that owes The Whites an APOLOGY...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice