Michael Tracey.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Now now Bob, you should know the answer to your own question. Why, I'm surprised at you!

Karr PROVED his credibility by his own statements:

1. He claimed his name was John Karr. Turned out to be TRUE :eek:
    2. He claimed his mother tried to set him on fire. Turned out to be TRUE :eek:
    3. He KNEW that JonBenet Ramsey was a beautiful, blond little girl who was murdered. Turned out to be TRUE :eek:

Not credible? :tsktsk: How can you call Lacy an idiot when he made truthful statements like the ones above?

If you really want to get depressed, think about the fact that Karr has made more truthful statements than the Ramseys. THAT makes Lacy stupid :stupid1:

:fishslap:

2. heymom

heymom Member

And, he GOT UPSET AND CRIED when he was talking about what happened to JonBenet. There you are, that proves EVERYTHING he says is true.

Heymom

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Am I the only person who find the astonishing leap of logic in the above quote infuriating?

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

A RESOUNDING NO

:hug:

5. BobC

I just keep reading that over and over, I just can't believe it. And the ARROGANCE to so condescendingly inform us that she feels sorry for a community that questions what she's done.

That is a STUPID woman. A STUPID WOMAN.

6. BobC

Well speaking of stupid people, I told a case-related friend that I didn't think Lou Smit was involved in this fiasco, but it looks like that snake is all up in it. But now he's stepping back and letting others take the heat

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I feel sorry for the community who elected her to office. You are right Bob,
    Lacy is a STUPID WOMAN.

8. BobC

Am I dreaming this or is Lacy, in that statement, implying that because Karr's mother set him on fire, that we should feel sorry for him and hence find him more credible? Is she saying that?

I'm sorry but I am having trouble wrapping my head around this

9. tylin

tylin Banned

BobC,
    That's what she's saying. Mindboggling isn't it?
    Isn't Mary an ELECTED official?

10. INSIGHT

INSIGHT Banned - TOS Violation

Really unbeliable

Mary need to get with the program here. :knight: Can we say FFJ !!!!!!!! She is as blind as a bat, as dumb as a door knob, as fast as a turtle, as idiotic as she looks. WOW, this is really sad I want to , never mind. So Lou is a :snake: ? But snakes don't run, no legs, they slither away, if their in fear. bad people. :devil: what comes around.... you know.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ironic that the Ramseys seldom if ever got upset and cried when they talked about JonBenet, isn't it?

12. koldkase

BobC, if you WEREN'T having trouble wrapping your head around it, we'd worry about you....

13. BobC

You tell the truth about getting abused as a child and that makes you the killer of JBR? That is just do beyond the pale that I'm dumbfounded...

14. BobC

Even Patsy hates it

Attached Files:

15. koldkase

There's that picture I LOVE so much of Patsy!

I don't know who took it, but I'm betting Judith did.

IT'S PRICELESS!

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

And here ... Patsy REALLY hates it!

Attached Files:

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Please post replies about the Westword article on that thread. I'm closing this thread to help alleviate confusion and have all of that article's discussion in one place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice