Misinformation at Topix

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 8, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

RST LOGIC? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Or would that be a RSTmoron? :floor:

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

So, I am not alone watching this episode of the Twilight Zone?

3. heymom

heymom Member

High profile murders only happen to rich and powerful folks like the Ramseys. When the address is in a posh part of town, or a McMansion, there should be a special High Profile Rich Folks' Homicide Division, which puts on their special Gucci loafers, gets into the Lexxus squad car, and gets nice haircuts before visiting the Rich and Powerful Victims (never suspects, gasp!). They should always ask if they should remove their shoes when coming into said McMansions so as not to muss the Rich Folks' expensive carpeting and/or Oriental rugs. And always defer and be respectful! Then the Rich Folks will feel comfortable and will be able to share what they know about the crime (which cannot be used against them, of course). And be sure to keep the Lexxus warmed up so they can leave promptly, so the Rich Folks aren't bothered for too long, because they are delicate souls who easily become annoyed.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sad but probably true. However, the vanDams weren't rich and powerful. What about Laci Peterson?

I don't understand Horace's mentality that thinks the rich are more deserving of experienced investigators than the poor (unless of course Horace is suggesting that rich people like the Ramseys should be assigned more experienced investigators to make sure that they don't abuse their power....)

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

You are not alone. :)

6. heymom

heymom Member

I daresay if Scott Peterson had lived in Boulder at the time, he wouldn't have been prosecuted, since Connor was technically a baby, and Baby Killing is a protected sport for wealthy folks in Boulder. But I don't know - were they wealthy or just big spenders? Most other locales don't treat Rich Baby Killers with kid gloves, nor do they treat other crimes like Boulder treated and continues to treat JonBenet's case and that of Jason Midyette. May God rest their souls.

7. koldkase

HoraceShills is a dumba$$. He must have no life at all, since he posts all over the internet about child sex rings, libeling the Whites about 1,000 times a day. Wonder if he's related to David Mills? Someone pondered that once.

8. Jayelles

Mame posted this at Topix:-

Notch? That sounds like something straight out of an Enid Blyton book!

ETA - I'd like to ask a question - was the bootprint a left or right boot print?

9. koldkase

I'd like to ask a question.

How does mame KNOW what that boot looked like? Did she get our her magnifying glass and do a forensic exam on it?

Or is she just taking what "her sources" tell her for the god's truth?

And we KNOW how much of RAMSEY spin mame's sources actually tell. We need only read the Krebs' interview transcripts to find out how years went by on pure disinformation about that pack of lies libeling several families to see how little TRUTH we got from that gossip gang.

10. RiverRat

I tried asking, but I think that she has me on ignore for some reason.

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  12. Elle

Elle Member

This is proof enough, Texan. Thank you for remembering about this post.

13. Jayelles

I know the answer to the question. I'd just like to know what Mame and her sources are saying.

I've had little if any direct communication with Mame but I will say that in the past year or so, I've seen her post a lot of pretty outrageous and scandalous misinformation.

Now, there's a lot of garbage posted about the Ramsey case by people who simply don't know the facts. However, what makes it worse in mame's case is that she claims she has obtained her misinformation from these terrific inside sources thats she has - and somehow that makes it much worse. Not only does she refuse to name her sources, but she attacks anyone who won't take her version of events at face value.

She also lies. We've all seen her caught out in her lies.

14. Jayelles

I'd like to nominate RiverRat for an award.

Not only is she terrific at digging up sources, she has proved herself to be really hard working in doing so when there's been a need for quick responses. I've been amazed at her productivity over recent months.

She's also loyal and fearless. RR and I don't agree on everything, but I nevertheless admire her tenacity in standing up for what she believes in without resorting to telling lies and claiming non-existent insider sources.

Way to go RR.

15. RiverRat

Are you sure that we are talking about the same RiverRat that Topix is?! I hear she is Mean! LOL - Mean? No. Having a hard time with this new "top secret information" about Fleet slide by with no one correcting it? Yes.

Your support means the world, Jay - thank you for taking the time to make my monday!

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Where is all this going on? Do you have a link?

17. Jayelles

Well yes, you can be mean, but I respect your honesty and the fact that you use the same hat wherever you go. You're gutsy. You're like a little demon when you are fighting for what you believe in, but IMO you're reliable and hard-working and these are qualities I admire in a person.

We don't need to agree for me to respect you.

18. RiverRat

Mean?!

Only to those that attack first, especially if my friends are the ones under attack. I will handle this part of the mission as long as you keep it balanced with your civility.........War is H E L L, Sweetie!

Barb - you can't miss the thread at Topix......something about RiverRat is Wonderful or something like that. After seven years of mame's scam, it looks like it is down to just me and her.....now is Not the time for me to bee nice.

Sorry!
    RR

19. koldkase

Mame names her sources all the time...just not in context when she's making her claims about details.

She's named Ollie and Smit many, many times as her sources, posting that she talked with one or the other at various times about this or that. And recently, not as in long ago. But she won't name names WHEN she's giving her "I have been told by a source very close to the case I respect more than God" nonsense. This always precedes something that supports the RST's agenda, and there is never any actual way anyone can check it out to corroborate what she says because her anonymous source is doing nothing but gossiping, and mame is passing it along to those stupid enough to take her word for it that her source's word is unimpeachable. All you have to do is click your heels together and say "There's no source like mame, there's no source like mame...." Mame's proof is "I'm the chief gossip for the forums and have been for a decade..."

OK, I made that last part up, as mame doesn't call herself a gossip...but it's true, nonetheless. It's not true, either, that she's the chief gossip, just that's she's a relentless gossip. She'll nevah, evah outlive her reputation as the woman who led a terrible gang of internet slanderers of a number of innocent families because she naively fell for the con of some real pro's. She'll nevah, evah admit it, either, and god knows if she had the IQ of a turnip, she could read the darn Krebs LE transcripts in black and white and see how very misled she was. But then she'd have to face the horrible things she's done to completely innocent people, all based in nothing but GOSSIP and INNUDENDOES, provided by her "inside sources"--and MENTAL PATIENT NANCY KREBS. Mame isn't big enough to do that by a long shot. No, easier to keep pushing her personal agenda, which is to keep her self-delusion going that she's "a grass roots reporter" rather than a simple conduit for the sick imaginings of a mentally ill woman, and the less mame knows of the truth, the better to tell her misinformation.

In truth, mame is nothing but a little league gossip in a case full of major league disinformation experts.

20. Jayelles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice