Misinformation at Topix

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 8, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

I'd feel sorry for Ashley if she wasn't so darn mean. The thing about stupid people...they don't KNOW they're stupid. :moron:

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I have read a few of Ashley/Yacky's posts at Topix and she does seem to be obsessed with good looks. I'm now wondering if this is how she judges people?

Patsy was a beauty queen therefore she must be innocent.
    Fleet White's no verra bonnie - so he must be a murderer.
    David Westerfield's no verra bonnie - so he was guilty.

and so on.

I've seen her slagging Daphne White off - referring to her looks so I'm thinking I might be on to something :)

In my world, moose is as moose does.

3. Tez

Tez Member

OMG Cherokee! My Coca-Cola went flying all over my monitor. You must warn me before you post things like this!!!!!

:floor::floor::floor: :help:

4. Tez

Tez Member

I wonder if she received her invitation to join MENSA yet?
    :laffbig:

5. Tez

Tez Member

Right next to his private airstrip!!!! LOL

:sponge:

6. heymom

heymom Member

With buddies like J. Nold Midyette, John Ramsey could probably have used the Pearl Street Mall as his personal airstrip.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think Ashley posted once she was invited to join DENSA.... :crosseyed

8. Tez

Tez Member

DENSA! Yep, that's the one, how did I get it confused with MESA????:crosseyed

Heymom! Isn't Pearl Street just a pedestrian walkway? It used to be when I lived there. LOL He might have a few problems avoiding those mall walkers during take-off and landings!
    :did:

9. Jayelles

Did he have a private ocean at the bottom of his garden too?

10. Little

Little Member

Hmmm, good question Jayelles. I'll have to re-read Patsy's Christmas letters and see if she mentions that.

Little

11. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, it's pedestrian, but what's a few panhandlers or other detritus when you're John Ramsey on a mission?

12. Tez

Tez Member

Now, I remember what he said about Pearl Street in DoLie. He said something to the effect that it had the "strangest collection of people" he'd ever seen. So, I guess it wouldn't matter too much to him if they were in the way while he was on a mission! LOL

13. Elle

Elle Member

Jay,

When are you setting up your new thread for the misinformation? It is a good idea. :)

14. Jayelles

Yeah...

I'd like an Ashley/Yacky doesn't think thread - take this comment:-

Does she think the police had extra sensory perception? Because otherwise how would they *KNOW* that pineapple was going to be found in JonBenet's digestive system?

15. AMES

AMES Member

I agree with you. If they had of put her body outside somewhere....and then she was found later by a passerby, or policeman...then how could any fibers that belonged to John or Patsy be explained? On the other hand....if they kept the body in the house, John could pick her up and carry her up the stairs, and then Patsy could fling herself onto the body, and be able to explain those fibers away. Both of them made a big production of those two ACTS. John ripping off the tape, loosening the rope around her wrist, carrying her up the stairs...and then Patsy with her over the top flinging onto the body, and Lazarus speech. They did all of this in front of other people.....to have witnesses....that YES, John picked her up and that YES..Patsy threw herself on JB's body...so that HAS to be where those fibers came from. :justice:

16. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...you know...I am embarrassed to admit, that I too...a long, long, LONG time ago...thought that maybe, John had plan on putting JB's body in a suitcase and carrying it to Michigan, and flying over Lake Michigan, and dumping her body there. I quickly came to my senses and realized how stupid that was though. How would they have explained JB not being with them on the trip out there, to Burke? "Well, Burke...we don't know where JonBenet is, so she is not going with us. But we DO have this very heavy suitcase...could you help me get it into the car?"

17. Tez

Tez Member

Cherokee's right, she's a real brain trust!!! WHY would they plant the bowl of pineapple with Burke's and Patsy's fingerprints on it? Or did they plant the fingerprints also????

Jayelles, check your eMail.

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

how

would they even know it was one of JonBenet's favorite things to eat?

19. AMES

AMES Member

And not only that, WHY would they plant false evidence? They wouldn't know that it was one of JB's favorite things to eat, or that later it would be found in her intestine. They aren't a bunch of psychics...

20. Jayelles

Look into my eyes ......

When you're under the power of the great Conspiracy ANYTHING is possible :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice