Misinformation at Topix

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 8, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They have truly lost any sense of reality now that Patzilla* is dead. At Starting BS Over, they're having their personalities dissected by some online graphology crackpot, to prove that his opinion that Karr wrote the ransom note is CORRECT!

2. tylin

tylin Banned

The poor girl needs some meds of her own. What a ridiculously stupid question.
    Does she think the Medical Examiner forgot to notate the sleeping pills in the autopsy??? :banghead:

NO drugs were found in JBR's system. Pineapple WAS.

3. AMES

AMES Member

Pineapple that was NOT served at the Whites....but in her own HOME.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep, not only served in her own home but FOUND in her own home.
    Even a moron can figure that out. :hypno:

5. AMES

AMES Member

Exactly!!! What is WRONG with some people....they are so pro-Ramsey...that they have no common sense left.

6. koldkase

No common sense LEFT? You think they started out with some? :no:

You may change your mind when you read Ashley's latest brilliant detective work. You gotta admit she's good for laughs. :floor:

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TEFOEH05JDU2BLM4U/p6#lastPost

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh

now she is at least admitting it was pineapple and not lemon in JBR's system.
    Were the crime scene photos taken before the autopsy? HHmmmm might be a little problem there if so. And even if the kitchen got cleaned up - the pineapple wasn't found in the kitchen.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know why you can't see it, KK. Of all the things to use to set someone up, doesn't it just make a ton of sense to choose PINEAPPLE? No one in his right mind would use hair or fibers or cherries or blood to set someone up - the obvious choice would be pineapple, because pineapple would point directly at, ummm, oh, I know, pineapple would point directly at that stuff they found in JB's upper intestine.

Ashley has to be one of the most stupid of the I Love the Ramseys clan. If she weren't such a brat about it, I might even feel sorry for her. Instead, I feel embarrassed for her.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Woops:-

Note the tone of this person who has just got it completely wrong towards the person who got it right!

FACT - the Ramseys went on CNN on 1st Jan 1997 - which was the day after JonBenet's funeral (as Nelly correctly posted).

10. koldkase

Oh, it's one painful inch at a time with the RST brain trust, I'm telling you....

Thomas wasn't brought into the case until three days after the murder. I'm sure he ran to the Ramsey house and planted the bowl of pineapple and milk on the table to frame the Ramseys as soon as Arndt told him about the autopsy. IT'S A CONSPIRACY, GUTTAH HO'S!

Of course, the crime scene investigators had initially "finished" their work in the house, according to the DA's lawyer on site--was it Hofstrom?--and were leaving at the end of the first day until he insisted they go back. Maybe they forgot to take crime scene pictures before they were ready to leave that day. Then the DA's lawyer told them to get back in there and work some more! So they walked back in, scratched their heads...and said now what oh what have we forgotten? Four days later --->>> :idea: Oh! Let's take some pictures! For our SCRAPBOOK memories of "Cases we have worked"! Luckily for Thomas, THAT GAVE HIM JUST THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE NEEDED TO PLANT THE PINEAPPLE!

Case solved. Arrest Thomas and White, co-conspirators.

11. koldkase

OH wait. In my guttah ho-ness, I forgot something: didn't LE take pictures of the house soon after they arrived early that Thursday morning? I seem to remember something about a basement window shut, then opened by LE for that purpose...?

And what about those NO FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW pic's? Weren't THEY taken that morning?

And...maybe I'm not a smart as Ashley...oh, wait, I'm conscious, scratch that.

What I mean is, exactly WHY would Thomas decide to RUIN his career and RISK PRISON a few days into this murder investigation by planting evidence to frame THE RAMSEYS?

I need that one explained to me like I'm a six year old...you know, like Ashley. :moron:

12. koldkase

What? You mean dear, sweet, kind little Ashley isn't playing nice with others? That's so odd, when she's always posting about how mean BORG are.

Oh well, I guess she gets a titch irritated because BORG get it right...since she can't, no matter how hard she tries...or doesn't. :unreal:

Doesn't jams need some help at the swamp? Ashley really should volunteer to help jams out. Nobody at the swamp will ever challenge Ashley on her woefully inept theories and disinformation. They love it. It's really perfect for her there. And it's so empty now, it echoes.... Is jams really going to keep paying those fees for nobody to post but a few wingnuts left?

13. AMES

AMES Member

Oh good grief...she IS crazy!! Planted pineapple....that is funny. I guess all of the other stuff was planted too....the ransom note, the pen it was used to write with, the tea glass, with the tea bag inside of it....geesh..

14. AMES

AMES Member

Those crime scene photos would have been taken long before the autopsy. Patsy even asks, for some reason...in her interview....when some of the pictures were taken. Some were taken before her body was even found..and some were taken after her body was found, on the same day...though. So, they were before the autopsy. So there is no way that the police would have any reason to plant that pineapple...because, they would have had NO idea that pineapple would have been found in her intestines.

15. koldkase

Oh. Well, then let's use the Ashley Method of Following the Evidence to rectify this problem:

So Thomas and White must have planted the pineapple on the table BEFORE the parents woke up. After they murdered JonBenet. Both of them. The foreign faction.

See how easy that was? :pills:

16. heymom

heymom Member

Don't forget that Linda Arndt had to fly over to Hawaii to pick the pineapple so Steve Thomas could put the *fresh* pineapple on the table and somehow get it inside JonBenet...

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh Poppycock Heymom

The pineapple was planted inside her at the autopsy

Geez, some crack hos!

18. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, yeah, it would be easier to do that once the body was cut open...but remember, it wasn't really JonBenet because the aliens had already kidnapped her and beamed her aboard the Mothership...

:rolling:

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Okay, okay, I stand corrected. However, while you were typing, I made off with all the oreos :booty:

20. tylin

tylin Banned

OMG...This chic is a moron.
    Hey, chickwithoutaclue, listen up.

My remarks are in bold.

Read the transcripts and look at the pictures of the crime scene. Oh and maybe take a glance at the autopsy report.

l

Hey bright one, Patsy said with her own mouth that she kept fresh pineapple in the fridge. The pineapple was found in the Ramsey kitchen, in a Ramsey bowl, with a Ramsey spoon inside the Ramsey bowl, with Ramsey prints on the bowl. NOT with Ardnt's fingerprints but with Ramsey's fingerprints on the bowl.

Yep right after the brilliant father carried her up the steps with outstretched arms like he was carrying a stick of dynamite--- instead of carrying her like most parents would.

Why doesn't anyone remember. They remember alright...they just never owned up to it. :MY:

Too stupid for a comment. :hood:

The Pineapple was planted. people.

Does this gal even know the facts of this case?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice