Misinformation on jameson's forum

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Links to this forum

LOL, little does jameson know the link she put on her forum to FFJ, in an attempt to mock, has instead reaped wonderful gains for this forum. Posters are requesting membership at an increased rate and more professionals are viewing the forum and requesting membership. Thanks, jams.

Another MissInformation jameson fallacy :lier::

"Some of the more vocal BORG didn't read the depositions - and refuse to even watch anything with any member of the RST in it."

She's right about the won't watch anything with any member of the RST in it part. Been there, done that - it's just more of the same garbage Smit put out, and I can't stand one second of looking at Lin Wood's arrogant puss.

However, jameson's proclamation that the "more vocal BORG" :wave: didn't read the depositions - :headbang: what does it take to get it through that woman's head that we have read every single piece of paper ever published on the JBR case, including every single deposition that has been released? The fact that we have come to a different conclusion from reading them than she has convinces her we didn't really read them. Well, :duh: we read them, jammy sue.

:kilroy:

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Didn't JBR also soiled herself during her awake hours...?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Fedorax wrote:
    Lin Wood denied the Rocky Mountain News report that stated Burke was the depositor of the Hi-Tec shoe print and Melinda the depositor of the palm print. Knowing Wood's crybaby tactics, one wonders why he didn't go to the RMN and demand a retraction if the info was wrong. You'd think he'd rattle his lawsuit saber until he got the paper to admit they made a mistake.

You got it half right my friend.

Lin Wood pretty much said he agreed the palm print came from a Ramsey family member.

From the same article Rocky Mountain News article.

Charlie Brennan, Aug. 22nd 2002

"....L. Lin Wood, the attorney representing the Ramsey's, who now live in Atlanta, doesn't debate the palm print findings.
    But he contends the police have not answered the Hi--Tec print mystery."

This is what amazes me.

Lin Wood doesn't "debate" the palm print finding yet he still presented the "mystery palm print" as evidence of an intruder in the Wolf civil case.

How slimy is that.

4. Watching You

Misinformation from mame

Mame
    Member since Feb-19-03
    45 posts Jul-23-03, 10:58 AM (EST)

poor pitiful mame is whining at the swamp that she seems to have been banned from CS. Imagine that. The misinformation is that she was banned for "a difference of opinion," LOL, "making it necessary to thin the herd." Unh uh, maim, I don't think so. You and your two fellow scavengers have made life miserable for posters on the JBR forums. You really aren't welcomed much at any forum, except the skank's forum, and that won't last long, I'm sure.

Here's your laugh for the week:

"How dreadful a heated debate and discussion from all sides is no longer welcome at least at one JBR forum."

Maim has the audacity to post something like that from the Nazi's forum? The forum where no one is allowed to debate, let alone heated debate, regarding the JBR case? Get over yourself, maim, everyone else has.

5. Watching You

BIG LIE

from the :skank: :lier:

"The BORG is dying a slow and tortuous death. And they are angry. It is an ugly thing to watch, but I can't say I will miss the lynch mob and their venom."

LOLOLOLO, sorry, jammy sue. The BORG isn't going anywhere and we most certainly are not dying. In fact, we are gaining in strength. You'll see, :lier: The truth will come out and you will be the one left dying a slow and tortu(r)ous death.

6. Tez

Tez Member

Someone needs to tell her....

That almost everyone didn't buy the Lin Wood spin on the tape. Someone also needs to tell her she is in deep denial. The RST is dying a slow painful death, and let me tell you, it is amusing to watch. But, I guess Jams sees her cash cow leaving the building!

No Jams you may not post and dissect this on your forum.

7. Tez

Tez Member

One other thought....

I think that Lin acting like he was mad at her for selling those interview tapes to the NE was a farce. I feel, as do most of you here, that he gave them to her to do exactly that. The end result was not what they were counting on though, I am willing to bet.

As bad as I need money right now, I would not take blood money like Jams did. That is worse than dancing on the grave of that sweet child.

I really liked how she justified her taking that money. She acts like she spent 40G's of her own to spread misinformation. That money should have never been paid to her. It should have went to somewhere like Laura House or a worthwhile charity that tries to prevent child abuse. I wonder how much more she got from the people who gave her those tapes and transcripts? I am sure she got a fee from them also.

My opinion, so Jams just leave it here.

8. AK

AK Member

By the time you read this...

...you will have learned that Aerospace, indeed, supports their work and claims.

Tricia, thanks for setting me straight about Lin Wood and Melinda. You're right, and that was a good observation about the Rs book.

I also note Lou Smit never wrote to Time magazine and asked to have them retract the Shapiro story where he outlined the Frito Bandito peso-pedophile. Lou's never had a problem firing off letters when he had something to say. Why not attack that one if it was wrong? It certainly was one of the biggest laughs I ever got in this case.

9. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

"Misinformation on Jameson's forum"

Redundant

10. Watching You

OMG, Fed

does this mean, gasp, that I should run my tailfeathers off to get you-know-what this afternoon? I might swoon if you say yes.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

OOOHHHH I LOVED the Frito Bandito killer theory! What was it again? Something like the killer wanted 118,000 pesos or some crap like that! I remember spewing potato chips across the keyboard when I read that little gem! It was priceless! Let's all play Pin the Crime on the Po' Mexican! It's oodles of fun!

12. BobC

Let's start calling Jameson "Miss Information." Sounds like a really ditzy drag queen!

13. Tez

Tez Member

Too funny!

BobC! Wasn't the theory behind the Frito dude that the 118G's were roughly 1 million pesos? That is really reaching, IMO But, it is funny!

Miss Information, I love it!

14. BobC

Yeah--that was it! I see you have a good eye for trashy "theories" as well! Of course Smitty and Miss Information Judason tried to blame the whole thing on Jeff Shapiro, rather than admitting the obvious truth--that Smit is senile!The poor thing thinks it's 1947!

15. Watching You

Better yet

how about Missed Information

or

Mist Information

16. Tez

Tez Member

Of course I do BobC!

You know that I watch for those trashy theories! LOL I just remember that theory because I thought it was just so stupid.

Yes, I think Smit still does think it is 1947! LOL Either that or he has been in some really strange mind-altering drugs! Maybe Miss Information Judason and he are both on the same drugs!

My opinion, not to be taken to any forum, especially yours Jameson AKA Miss Information.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jameson as Drag Queen

I picture her dressed like Jane Russell in "The Outlaw", only with a big snake cuddled between her boobs.....more like Miss Hayloft!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice