Missing little girl.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Sep 28, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

The mother may not have been aware, either because she's a drug addict, alcoholic, and/or sold or rented her little girl to other addicts or perverts in return for drugs. If someone is doing drugs, she is not really "aware" of what's happening around her, nor will she care very much when she does become informed. The drugs take precedence over everything.

We tend to imagine people like we are, when we read about stories like this, but there are a lot of people in the world who just don't live the kind of lives we do.

:devil:

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ex-girlfriend tells how child rape suspect met girl

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/01/rape.tape.girl/index.html

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- An intense manhunt was under way Monday for Chester Stiles, a 37-year old man whom police say is a suspect in the videotaped rape of a 3-year-old girl four years ago.

Chester Arthur Stiles, 37, of Nevada is being sought as a suspect in the videotaped rape of a 3-year-old girl.

Also Monday, Stiles' former girlfriend told CNN she believes she put him in contact with the girl.

Tina Allen said she is "disgusted" and "mortified" at her role in bringing them together.

Nye County Sheriff Tony De Meo said Friday the girl has been found and is safe. He said the child's mother was cooperating with authorities.

De Meo addressed Stiles directly: "Turn yourself in to your local law enforcement agency. Understand this: Law enforcement not only has a long arm but a long memory. You will not be forgotten by members of this agency or any other law enforcement agency."

Stiles' former girlfriend said she is stunned by the allegations. Watch Allen describe her first impression of Stiles »

Allen said she and Stiles had been in an on-again, off-again relationship for 10 years and that he was good with her children.

"He said he'd been in the Navy and, you know, I was looking for a strong guy to represent to my sons what I thought they needed to be," Allen said.

Allen took Stiles to a crowded apartment where her son and daughter lived. Also living in the apartment were a family friend and her 3-year-old daughter, who allegedly was victimized by Stiles.

"I'm disgusted. I'm ashamed, embarrassed, mortified," Allen said. "I regret every, every step I ever took; I feel bad for the baby."

Todd Allen, Tina Allen's son, told CNN he recognized his old apartment from scenes in the video. He said his mother and Stiles spent time together there.

Todd Allen said nobody realized the child may have been abused.

"She's what you'd expect a little girl in elementary school to be like," he said.

He said he never witnessed Stiles physically assault anyone.

"But I have seen him verbally and mentally assault many people," Todd Allen told CNN.

Looking back, Tina Allen said there were some warning signs. She said Stiles hit her once but she didn't file a police report.

She said she blames herself. "How could I not know? Why couldn't I have recognized something? Why are all these people going through this torture now because of me?" Allen asked.

Allen ended her relationship with Stiles a few months ago. She said she believes it will be difficult for police to find him.

"He will hide out in mountains if that's what it takes, he will hide out in a crowd, he'll find somebody who hasn't heard anything and stay there," she said. "He has skills. He knows how to hunt, I mean hunt with a gun, a knife, a bow."

Allen said Stiles stopped by her house last week for a friendly visit before his name was linked to the videotape. She said his appearance had changed. She said his hair was longer and he had put on weight.

Attached Files:

3. heymom

heymom Member

Todd Allen said nobody realized the child may have been abused.

"She's what you'd expect a little girl in elementary school to be like," he said.

This is hard for me to believe. A 3-year-old girl is raped and doesn't show any effects AT ALL??? Maybe they were all doing dope together.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Of course, it could be exactly what they say. The mother, according to news reports on TV, says she didn't know.

But I find it hard to believe, as well. How can a mother of a three year old NOT KNOW her baby was being brutally raped? Unless she never bathed the child, never washed her clothes nor noticed the child had vaginal bleeding, I'm NOT buying it.

Y'all may be right, that there were drugs involved, or something like that.

But a CROWDED apartment? Who was THERE watching the 3 year old? Did the mother just HAND over her baby to this man, thinking oh, nice guy will babysit for me just because he's such a good man? Were no other children or adults present?

It's just sickening.

5. koldkase

I have now twice seen a video on the news of a woman standing at a front door, in Las Vegas, I believe, talking to a reporter. She said the video of the child being raped looked like it was taken in HER BED. The first time I saw this woman say this, it was odd, because she was said by the reporter to be the FRIEND of the mother of the child. The woman said that "the sheets look like my...friend's sheets." That didn't make sense to me. Why would her friend's sheets be on her bed?

Today they played this on a news channel, and the woman was said to be the MOTHER of the child. That would fit, because remember the mother is said to have been staying WITH HER FRIEND AT HER APT. at the time of the rape.

Now I'm going to tell you I find something very unbelievable in the mother's demeanor, if that is in fact her. She "acts" shocked, but I find myself not believing her. I could be wrong, of course, but her body language is truly not convincing to me. I don't see any "shock" at all, not the kind of shock a normal mother would feel looking at pictures and finding out for the first time this was where her child had been raped at age 3. I see her "acting" shocked. I get the sense she's hiding SOMETHING.

I guess what I'm getting at is this: child sex abuse is seldom reported by parents, statistically speaking. It's too frightening, and it's a double-edged sword. If the child has been abused, he/she may be taken away from the parent until an investigation is complete. The innocent parent may fear being accused. There's also the stigma and trauma for the child. There may be financial repercussions that are daunting. All reasons that parents and abuse victims never speak out or contact LE. That's the common response.

So maybe the mother knew, from the ways we mentioned, figured it out, but never reported it, only moved and tried to forget it. If she was involved in drugs or any behavior that would be considered irresponsible as a parent, she might have feared losing the child herself. But maybe she DIDN'T know the details or that a videotape had been made.

Just some thoughts.

Chester the molester is running now. I hope they catch him. I hope they parade him around all over the news chained up like the animal he is and he becomes the poster boy for what happens to THE PERVERT JOHN MARK KARRS of the world.

6. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Kk

I'm with you. Something just doesn't sound right. I bet the mom knows something! There is no way in hell that she doesn't know something. I smell a rat and the smell of the rat is coming from Las Vegas!

7. heymom

heymom Member

Trust your instincts - TV cameras bring out dishonesty and false emotions. The Ramseys, Susan Smith, OJ, Darlie Routier, anyone who puts themselves in front of TV cameras and lies risks showing those lies like a stain under black light...I KNEW the Ramseys were lying that night they appeared on CNN. Every time they have been on camera since then, they have lied and it's been as obvious to me as the tongue in John's head...That's one reason this case is so frustrating to me. WHY couldn't they be prosecuted? Why didn't everyone see through that act of theirs?

I would wager a large bet that the mom IS a drug addict and was out of it when her daughter was raped. The guy may have paid her with drugs, or he may have doped her up real good so he could do his thing. There are a lot of people in the world who have children but don't deserve them.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it appears that what you are all saying here could be true. This is sad.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Why couldn't they be prosecuted? Wasn't it because of the protection from the Ramsey's team of lawyers headed by Hal Hadden who has quite a reputation? KK knows more about this side of things than I do. This team of lawyers certainly kept both Ramseys out of jail.

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I am not trying to be gross....and I know it has been insinuated. But a 3 year old would bleed vaginally and be torn, would she not? I have spoke with girls molested as young as five, and they did. Mom just dismissed it. Now I am not trying to be funny....I know some men are not that well endowed, but an adult penis in a three year old? That is really farfetched that no one saw anything, if even after the fact. Drugs...probably. If this was the case. My heart breaks. I'm sure this goes on much more then we all can fathom.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Elle, my question was more rhetorical than a true question...Yes, the Ramseys had the money and the power structure to keep lawyers employed...but the Boulder DA was complicit in the situation as well. The Boulder PD didn't help things by screwing up the crime scene, and allowing the Ramseys to get out of the house and away without questioning.

It was as if there were so many people on the Ramsey's side, there was never a chance that one of them would go down for JonBenet's death. It still frustrates me to no end that this seemed so obvious, yet 10 years later, we are no further along than we were.

12. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I do know this has been said before...and hindsight is always 20/20....but I do wish the first officer would have looked in that wine cellar but good. I do wish the dogs would have been brought in.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Where is this puke hiding?

Chester Arthur Stiles

14. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I'm surprised with his pic posted all over the media....that he hasn't been apprehended yet.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So am I!

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Hard to believe that the ******* hasn't been found yet. :puffy: :rs: Maybe someone used vigilante justice. :yes:

17. koldkase

His ex-girlfriend said he looked very different than the picture that was shown all over TV. I'm not sure why LE doesn't do some computer enhancements for different looks and put those out.

I hope they catch this scum PERVERT. LE said on TV they will get him. I just hope they get him before some other dumb mother lets him get to HER daughter.

18. sboyd

sboyd Member

It boggles the mind that a woman would leave her three year old daughter with a complete stranger. I don't care if he lived there with the woman's friend. He had just started living there and he was a complete stranger.

19. koldkase

I don't think he lived at the apt. where the mother and child were living with "a friend". I never could figure it all out when the "ex-girlfriend" was on LKL, but here's what I THINK she said:

First, the "ex-girlfriend", who is a mother and grandmother, said she dated the Chester the molester for about 10 years, but more recently was only "friends" with him. She has five kids herself, I think she said. She said Chester the molester liked to confide in her...if you can believe THAT. She said his "other relationships" were with "older women", as well. (Duh. Older women WITH CHILDREN, I'm sure. No telling how many children this PERVERT has raped and videotaped. I bet he sold this stuff, too, which I believe LE said they're looking into.) Subsequently, she'd seen him about a week before this all broke in the news when he came by for a visit, in the area but it's unclear to me if he was moving back, lived there, lived elsewhere, etc.

Second, the ex-girlfriend/grandmother said she also has a daughter who is now obviously not that young, though ages weren't discussed. But ex-girlfriend said her daughter asked why Chester the molester hadn't ever tried anything with her/the daughter. So they are saying no, he didn't molest the ex-girlfriend's daughter or other children, in answer to being asked by Larry King if he'd ever molested the ex-girlfriend's children.

Third, the apartment housing situation that led to the little girl being raped and videotaped, as far as I could surmise, was that this apartment was rented by one of the ex-girlfriend/grandmother's own children, not the ex-girlfriend/grandmother. So Chester the molester didn't LIVE there, or even STAY there, but VISITED the apartment WITH the ex-girlfriend/grandmother when she went to visit her own children/grandchildren...or something like that. So Chester the molester DIDN'T LIVE THERE. I never heard any speculation as to how he therefore GOT HIS HANDS ON THE CHILD and managed to RAPE HER IN THAT APT. AND TAPE IT WITH NO ONE AWARE OF IT. Since he had to set up the camera, it was pointed out by one talking head, and he had to have the camera and know he had time and privacy to do this, there are many UNANSWERED QUESTIONS here.

SOMEONE gave him access to the child and time ALONE with her in that apartment. WHO THAT SOMEONE IS has not been revealed. A babysitter? One of the ex-girlfriend's children/grandchildren who was babysitting? I have no idea. But the mother of the victim/child was allegedly "at work" and so was allegedly "not aware" of the rape of her little girl.

I don't buy it. Someone was caring for the child who should have noticed the obvious physical injuries and bleeding that would have taken place. Someone should have noticed her acting inappropriately at times. These things do not happen in a vacuum. Someone was neglecting the child IF none of this was noticed. Maybe someone handed the child over to Chester the molester so that someone who should be accountable could work/do errands/have a good time, go shopping/visiting the mall or friends, whatever. I don't know the whole story, obviously, but to hand a little girl to a grown man who is unrelated--and they said in the video the 3 YEAR OLD BABY was compliant and reacted as if this was not NEW to her--is PURE NEGLECT and that person BEARS SOME RESPONSIBILITY, if they shouldn't be ARRESTED AS AN ACCOMPLICE, IMO.

It just makes me sick to think of it.

The ex-girlfriend/grandmother said on LKL she was afraid that Chester the molester was going to come after her. LE on the show said she needed to contact her local police dept. for protection. But LE has said she hasn't contacted them AT ALL, and has not been available for QUESTIONING while she's all over TV. That was last week's news, though, so maybe by now she's made herself available for questioning.

Personally, I'm wondering about this ex-girlfriend and her family, plus the mother of the child. Somebody is LYING through their teeth, IMO.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, good, they have the puke.

Fugitive Accused of Raping Tot Captured

Associated Press

A fugitive accused of raping a 3-year-old girl on videotape was arrested quietly during a traffic stop, telling the officer, "I'm tired of running," police said.

Chester "Chet" Arthur Stiles, 37, was pulled over late Monday in Henderson for not having a license plate. He admitted his identity after police said his license looked suspicious.

"He said, 'I'm Chester Stiles, the guy you're looking for,'" Henderson police Officer Mike Dye said. "He said, 'I'm tired of running.'"

Las Vegas police Capt. Vincent Cannito said Stiles has been wanted since Oct. 5 on warrants issued for 21 felony charges in connection with the acts seen on the videotape. The charges include lewdness with a minor, sexual assault and attempted sexual assault.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice