More idiocy from the swamp

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 13, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Personally, I only know of two forum owners low enough to sell their soul to the :devil: Ignore the :skank: and go listen to some good ole County Western music - it soothes the soul. JMH&CPO

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I would hope that that is being checked into, I never registered at her forum because shes a weirdo who has stalked posters before and I never authorized my info to be in the hands of friends of the Ramseys. I have children and I expect my privacy to be protected by forum 'owners'. What can be done ?

3. Ginja

Ginja Member

Talk about REAL idiocy!!

Another one of those dumb- :behind: quotes from the Swamp queen:

Jameson is talking about her nemeses, the BORG; at least she thinks she is. Reality strikes, though, and this is a subconscious realization (buried so deep she doesn't realize it) that she speaks of hirself and her ilk.

Wake up, JammySue and pay attention here:

Wild West = your Swamp

Bad guys = you and your ilk

Bad deeds are YOURS!

BORG = Bouncers Of Rabid (fanatical) Gabblers (rapid, unintelligble talkers)

IOW, JammyPoo, you and your ilk are fanatics who make absolutely no sense because you're unreasonable and illogical (pretty similar to terrorists, eh?). We BORG are here to prevent your

:bsflag:

The only place on the internet that has any resemblance to the Wild West is your Swamp and without a doubt, it certainly is filled with bad guys.

The Bouncers Of Rabid Gabblers have you so cornered in your OK Corral that you've retreated and refuse to allow PUBLIC discussion of the FACTS. Instead, you charge a fee for so-called privacy to avoid facing (or discussing) the truth.

It certainly is a Wild West over there in your Swamp where members have to pay you in order to spread lies.

If you had any real guts...make that, if you weren't such a coward and had truth on your side, you wouldn't need to lock your membership up with dues-paying :lier: :lier: :lier:

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Any society is only as good as the character one brings to it.

5. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Seems some of those Brand X forums have QUITE their share of characters, sans character. :moose: :chicken: :nuts: :devil: :dracula: :doughboy: :jester: :behind: :deal: :lier:

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Sorry, Just Couldn't Resist! LOL

Ok, Just Chillin, you got me started!

Attached Files:

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I think I also saw one of these over there....

Attached Files:

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I heard HE recently joined up!

Attached Files:

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

And of course, we ALL know Jams....

Attached Files:

10. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

"From jameson tonight:

"Message to Horace:
    You wrote, "I would be interested to know the identity of Midnight_ Wolf, Pinkhammer, Wilton Jr and Mary. They have the right to be anonymous. It probably saves them from being persecuted on the internet like Candy, Jameson, Rainsong and cheekysodd."

Good grief - I know the identities of most of the BORG. If they didn't tell me themselves it was - - let's say, hypothetically of course, that they were all sent to me by the owner of a BORG forum during an episode of lunar madness.

Don't know if you have followed the forums since the beginning but the OLD BORG is gone, the forums changed hands and several times there were hard feelings and secret betrayals - - and who better - in their minds- to betray them TO but me? (I don't know if Candy has gotten similar mail from disgruntled leaders, I expect so.)

I never did anything with the lists - just packed them away. But that doesn't mean I don't have them - - somewhere".

I think what the skank is referring to is that another forum moderater sent an email to a group of posters and didn't block the email account names, thus we were able to see other's email addresses. (I know because I was one of them.)

She doesn't have a list of "names' of "BORG", she may have email addresses of them.

My Opinion Only

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Nope, Jams implyed that it was a deliberate betrayal by a forum owner and that she knows their identities, not email addresses.

12. Ginja

Ginja Member

Listen to me everyone

As Dej so aptly pictured hir, Jams doesn't know the difference between heads or tails since her head is stuck so far up her :booty:

She's been in trouble enough with her website that IF she had the info she claims she has, and then had the :lame: :nuts: :nuts: to do anything with the info, she'd find hirself 'visited' by the :cop: :cop::cop:

And that would be the least of hir worries!

13. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Sue Bennett (Jameson) implies a lot of things. Doesn't mean they are true.

If you are on the Internet you need to understand that you no longer have total anonymity and that applies at the swamp as well as other forums. Besides, there are always those who will turn on their "friends" (using the term loosely) to make a quick :2cents:

JMH&CPO

Edited to correct error.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2004
  14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

where in the smilies....

...is the symbol for a rat's a$$, because that's what I don't even give about the hyperbole that you guys quoted above. The statement was simply a veiled threat, with no meat, and you (plural) would be the better for not even giving it a second thought or honoring it with a discussion. Youse guys are better than that, and no use coming down to their level (the GUIACs), to play their grade school games. It's like I said before, they're a bunch of people with nothing better to do than to stir up ____, and idle hands are the :devil: 's workshop. If they truly were on the forums to find a solution to the perpetrated crime, then they would be more objective and pull together with the others, including those who saw things from a different perspective, with the purpose being the solution of a problem, rather than being like a bunch of schoolchildren, saying, "Nyaah, Nyaah, my theory is better than your theory". So what? Theories are just that, and until proven out, they will so remain. More verity must be sought, and if someone sees things from a different angle than the next guy does, look for untainted perspective. No friend of a potential perpertrator will believe in the person's involvement, based upon personal bias and perspectives. Richard Illes' family probably still has a hard time believing that he perpetrated the murder of his wife, because they saw one side of him. Persons can be multifaceted, and superficial persons are most likely to have a mask for every occasion. The greek term for this is where we get the term, hypocrite.

Some persons will never own up to the truth, because they just plain don't have it on their persons.

High speed lead therapy is the only total cure for those who choose to remain in their folly, ignoring the possibility that maybe someone else just may be right, and basing this on empirical evidence, and on the objective rather than the subjective.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

All I know..........

Is that as soon as I was shown to the door by the JW webmistress, my name started appearing as someone's hat at jameson's. Oh - and they were ripping Fleet White to shreds - in my name.............some of you may remember.

I believe her on this one. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

RR

16. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

There is no doubt in my mind (hypothetically speaking of course) who the disgruntled forum owner was. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Personally, I am kind of curious as to why WhoreAss would like to know my identity. I don't even post on the JBR boards anymore. I haven't for a few years now. Maybe her just picked a hat out of a hat. I know Jameson knows my real name. I don't think she has my email address anymore. I have changed my ISP a few years ago.

A clue for WhoreAss, the JBR case has more twists, turns, and switchbacks than a British Columbia mountain road. Does that help?

Midnight_Wolf

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

There is no doubt in my mind that anyone who wants my real name has it. Not sure what they think they can do with it other than

:kmg:

:sucks:

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's pretty much the way I feel about it, too, JR. Like, what are we supposed to do, feel intimidated or something? The thing is, having a name and address or whatever doesn't give you a clue as to what one might be up against should one attempt to pull something dirty on that person. It's like, I'm the last person I would want to cross in that position. That might be a little deep for Ho As$ et al.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What lunacy!

Who cares if jameson has identities? So do I. And photos, too. That and a buck, fifty will get me on the NYC subway.

How she does go on.

Midnight Wolf?? One of the most benign posters on the net? Why would the oily-haired whacko want to intimidate The Wolf??

She has totally lost it.

To intimate that a certain former webmistress reported names and addies to the Hickory Lunatic is a transparent ploy to divide and conquer.

20. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Once again...

...it's not worth the time and effort to grace such sophomoric rantings as those (which are breathed out by the creature from the black lagoon website) with even a hint of discussion. What can they do with us? Come knock on our doors and look down the barrel of a gun? (I'd laugh to see them visit FreeBird on the One Way, y'know?) Talk? So what if they talk. If you :fishslap: a :cow: like her, all you get is a cow that smells like tuna...and the :fishslap: may not be needed in her case, as this whole thing sorta reeks of the hoedown that (s)he is. :did:

Sorry...did I forget to yell "fire in the hole!" before that one?

(s)he be fulla fire, among other things. Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and every other junk mail place has my name and address. Be afraid...OOH, be VERY afraid. NOT. What's another looney in the bin? The ash can bin...

I'd rather get the job done, once again, about the assignment of persons who have no vested or personal interests in and to the JBR case, thus rendering any decisions and observations on the matter to be based solely upon the objective rather than on the emotional, the prejudicial and/or the preformed opinions of one or a group of persons.

Just the facts, please, and if I want my information skewed, I'll buy the Deadly Yellow Journal, thank you.

Paper train your huskies on that one, eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice