More idiocy from the swamp

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 13, 2004.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

Rr

RR, I totally believe you. I think the old coot had another agenda. Too bad for him, eh? I hope he had to pick up the tab!

2. Ginja

Ginja Member

It just goes to show you...

...what these 'media-types' will do to get a story.

Ha! Brings to mind the story of another "media type" who ran this scam on a California woman! :wtf:

3. imon128

imon128 Banned

Batman, or is that Batwoman? lives! I see some Batmobiles that could evolve. A new Batwoman series for the wrath of Jann? He could be Joker?

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Remember this?

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Imon you and I are on the same track.

I can see all kinds of fun things with this.

I think the women who went to Boulder and everyone in the future who makes a live appearence anywhere from here on out shall be called, Busy Old Bats

Yes we are now the BoBs.

WY thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Guys I think this is hilarious.

By the way Voyager and Zoomama bought Jann's dinner.

6. Watching You

Jann Scott's Weekly Journal

The truth about Boulder and America

July 7, 2003, updated July 9
    Boulder, Colorado

7. imon128

imon128 Banned

GOB's (Good Old Boys) of Boulder and the BOB's. Patsy would be pleased with our acronyms? Her GOSSIP acronym is so Christian related, though, I doubt it, hahaha!

8. Watching You

Heh, from what I heard, he didn't think RR was an Old Bat when you were all eating dinner together. In fact, word has it, he was a bit of an Old Bat himself, if you know what I mean. :bsflag: comes to mind.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Heh!

Tricia, I wouldn't take it too personally. I found these previous comments from Jann Scott:-

1) Posted to jameson at her own forum:-

2) Another comment from the same thread:-

3) Also:-

Note also that after "evil vortex monster" Maikai reported Jann's attack on Tricia and Co, both jameson and Margoo hastily chipped in to praise him and agree with him:-

However, as a record of their duplicity, let's remind ourselves what jameson & co had to say about Jann previously:-

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What an ingrate!

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you! V and zoomama, you should send him a bill for that meal.

The man is a pig.

11. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

‘Old Bats from Justice Forum Interfere with JonBenet Case :(:(:(:(
    off DA and LE. Five busy bodies from a true crime internet forum
    came to Boulder with their redneck home style brand of law and
    order. These are your classic stupid know- it-alls who don’t know
    anybody or anything about the District Attorney’s office or the
    JonBenet Ramsey murder case except for what they read on the
    internet. They had a petition with 1,400 signatures for Governor
    Owens. Owens' staff shined them on and then promptly canned their
    moronic request. Yeah, like Owens wants to take on the JonBenet
    case and ruin his career.†(Jann Scott)

Did I miss something? Is there something to keep Jann Scott from
    coming on FFJ and revealing WHY the characterization “classic
    stupid know- it-alls who don’t know anybody or anything about the
    District Attorney’s office or the JonBenet Ramsey murder case
    except for what they read on the internet�

My, my, my, how great they art at a safe distance hurling
    insults, but not daring to get in the trenches to ask and answer
    some questions on the issues. This puts Scott in the company of
    JamNut, Wood, Keenan, Ramseys and the whole RST.

Mr. Scott, I’m sure these “Old Bats from Justice Forum†are
    waiting for your “guidance.†Bring it on. I’ll just sit back and
    watch . It will be hilarious, but YOU won’t be laughing.

Please. I’ve heard enough excuses to last a lifetime. Don’t bore
    me with more.

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The man is clearly not a gentleman or he would not have allowed ladies to pay. While I don't know exact ages of the ladies who were on the trip I am guessing the "mean" age in that group was under fifty and that Jann Scott is well over 50 so what does that make him if Y'All are Busy old Bats? Besides he got his metaphors mixed up - it's clearly Busy ole :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee:

Jann Scott can

:kmg:

13. Watching You

Oh, Jazus, that old horned toad -I feel sorry for any woman who gets hooked up with him. I'd say he's easily a two bagger.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Tristan

Now instead of wearing our bee pins, are you gonna go shopping
    on ebay for BoBs? They sell everything there so I'm sure you can
    find them.

Can't wait.

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

OK, which one of you did he hit on and get rejected by?

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-3292

Jameson under police investigation for posting IP numbers. Well, I'll be raped by snakes!! Our TV show computer has been hacked into. Susan Bennet, aka Jameson 245, the Forum Host for the most notorious JB Ramsey cyber sleuth chat rooms, posted the IP numbers of the Jann Scott Live TV show computers on June 7th. After being informed by Jameson's own posters of this IP violation we reported it to Boulder PD. The case has now headed to BPD detectives for investigation. Susan Bennet has received a letter of cease and desist from Jann Scott Live. Any information may be sent to jannscottlive@hotmail.com or Det. Sgt. Kerry Yamaguchi at Boulder police department yamaguchik@ci.boulder.co.us or BPD detectives computer crimes expert Al Alvarado alvaradoa@ci.boulder.co.us . Our Web Provider is busily putting up firewalls to stop hackers from using the numbers Bennet posted. BPD is humorless concerning this and the Susan Stine case.

That Dead Little Girl. Well she'll be 13 years old pretty soon. Reporters around Boulder refer to the JBR murder case as "that dead little girl??" The Boulder Daily Camera really doesn't have a reporter assigned to the case any longer as reported to me by two Camera reporters.

What is Mary Keenan Doing? Investigator Tom Bennet added on this week?? That's five members of the DA's office working on the JonBenet Ramsey case. Why? What do they have? What?? But why pour more financial resources into an unsolvable case? Yesterday she added Silence of the Lambs on. Want to clean the "mountainous case file"? Why not turn the case file over to cyber sleuths and let them work the case for free??? Okay bad idea ...They'd pull hundreds of Grand Jury investigations on each other.

Lou Smit clammed up tighter than a CU Virgin. Sorry. An unintended oxymoron. But he ain't talking. His wife told me today that the entire DA's office got the word to shut up. I don't suppose my column had something to do with it. Probably it was those wackjob cyber sleuths from Jameson's. Word poured in here that the sleuths were mucking about here in Boulder.

Nothing. That's what they've got. Nothing. I say that because Lou Smit told me their only hope was a DNA match. "It could be next week. It could be 20 years." Maybe they got a match and now they are working to prove the case. Doubtful.

What Alex Hunter told Matt Sebastian and me over lunch last summer. Daily Camera Ramsey reporter Matt Sebastian and I were having cheeseburgers at the Boulder Chop House last summer when Alex Hunter dropped by our table. When asked if he thought the Ramsey case would ever be solved, his answer was one word, "NO!" Incidentally, Alex and I have been friends for a long time and our little encounter at the Grand Jury press conference, which appeared on Larry King Live, was more theatrics than grit. We actually get along quite well.

From the computer crime solving capitol of America,

Jann Scott
    Boulder

:bling:

17. RiverRat

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-3315

Susan Bennet Criminal Investigation Update: June 19th, Boulder. Arrest closer. Noose tightens as Bennet twists in wind. Complaints from around America continue to pour in to Boulder Police Department concerning Susan Bennet's method of operating her JonBennet Ramsey cyBORG website. Forums from across America have contacted Boulder PD as well as present and former clients of Bennet.

John and Patsy Ramsey have completely severed all relations with Bennet since cyBORG Susan sold her friends out. Ramsey attorney Lin Wood refuses to have any contact with her and nearly vomited at the mention of her name.

Boulder PD continues to investigate how wide spread the jameson245 web of terror actually goes and have been working with law enforcement around the country. Queries about Bennet's involvement with LE in Boulder or Boulder DA's office have met with this resounding answer "Susan Bennet is Persona non grata. She is a cyBORG sleuth of the lowest form. We won't even let her in the building."

Boulder PD said about her "Oh she's been talked to all right and we are not finished with her yet either." Boulder PD detectives talked with Bennet. She denied having anything to do with hacking into our computers. "People lie to the cops all of the time" one detective told me. "We continue to build a case against her."

Bennet is roundly hated by 100% of all Forum hosts we contacted. Not one of them had anything good to say. Though they all get along with each other, but Bennet whose nick names range from Shithead, Swamp thing, Scamsy Ramsey, Snakerape, that evil psycotic b!tch, hir, Spin, Delete Queen, to Liar of all Liars.....you get the idea. Her latest cyBORG for taking blood money from JonBenet and selling the very people she claims to defend out to the Tabs. The nightmarish train wreck continues at the cyBORG house trailer back in Trashcourt, North Carolina. More breaking news when arrests and indictments of her posters come in.

Susan Bennet Criminal Investigation Update: June 18th, Boulder. We met with detectives again today. Boulder PD is quietly investigating Susan Bennet aka jameson245 for posting Jann Scott Live ISP numbers and the ISP numbers of our student Interns who thought they were entering a reputable JonBenet Ramsey Cyber Sleuth site. Ooops. Bennet posted our ISP numbers for all of her crazed JonBenet /psyco-slueths to hack. And they did. What a dirt ball. What's really sick is that all of her cult followers think it's good fun to commit felonies.

Typical crazed callers to our show and writers to this column. It is amazing how many scumbags from around America have attached themselves to this terrible murder and then commit crimes in its name. The list is endless. The cops and FBI will soon put an end to Susan Bennet's cyber terrorism network. We have received dozens of letters from folks around America who have been the victim of this JonBenet Cyber Terrorist. But I guess this is why I exist...to bring the wrath of God down on scumballs who attack our lovely Shangri-La under the Flatirons. More on Monday.

:sponge:

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Heh..heh..eheheheheh

heh..

Twasn't moi.

Rember if we look at life very closely eventually we will receive a rare look at the true meaning of the word tedious.

I think you know exactly what I mean.

By the way Jan Scotts wonderful assistant said, and I quote, "You kicked his asss tonight."

Easy to do. Jannnn Scott is so wussy like in real life. I mean that in a loving way of course.

19. RiverRat

Dear Sue'Bennet'

Please promise this Old Bat that you will continue to contact Jann Scott regarding his lack of testicles.

Jann's talk of Top Dollar drug activity in the Ramseys Inner Circle should amuse you, jammysue. I know that it did me. It's the only thing that kept him from discussing you.

LOL - we were the ones wondering why he was still on such a Hate Tirade against you when we are the Ones that have to deal with you on a Daily basis - and why he was the ONLY one to mention your name while we were there!

I guess that he still won't be Delivering the Tape of the show as he promised. Maybe his assistant that was in total agreement with us can get a copy slung our way. Or mayBEE you can ask him, now that you love him for attempting to smear me. I'd Love for you to see it.

RR

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Bats

If you do a Google search on bats you will find thousands of websites devoted to these fascinating little creatures. I had a bat conversation recently actually and found out that they are intelligent, can be very cute, are considered by many to be beautiful and that they are vital to the environment/ecosystem.

Check it out. Seems Jann paid you a compliment girls. He calls some people slimeballs ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice