More idiocy from the swamp

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

According to Jann Scott:

Theirs??? Hey Moron! Pease is a Colorado case, and you're right. It does have alot of "style"!!! LOL Guess that's why it's THE LAW up thar in them there hills where y'all cavort with barnyard animals, as in "chics" and "bats." Your historically disparaging mischaracterizations of women to barnyard animals speaks volumes.

What say you now about "redneck"?????

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That might be a ilttle deep for our :doughboy:, DejaNu. You might want to put it in simpler terms that he might understand. I hear he likes four letter words pretty well.

:poke:

:freecs: :sadie:

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Oh right, WY, sorry Jann. Let me rephrase:

Bite mine asss, Jann

Four four-letter words for ya. Not bad for a "bat" eh? That'll be $150...

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

During one of the about 8-15 phone calls Jannnnn made to me while we were in Boulder I swear I heard the soundtrack to the broadway show "The King and I" in the background.

Yes Jan(et) Scott loves broadway show tunes.

5. Watching You

I didn't know they grew pansies that big. Must be a hybrid. I'll have to see if I can order Mrs. Scott pansies from my florist.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Really guys this is too funny. It's his shitick. It's cracking me up.

I like being with the "BOBS."

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I had a pic of two-face from batman that I was going to posts but pics have been turned off.

I hate two-faced people like Jann an Jams, friendly to your face while sharpening the knife they're going to plunge into your back.
    I can respect my enemys but a two faced person ain't good for anyone.

What a real piece of chit to sit and eat the dinner you pay for and then turn around and ridicule you. That's just low down and dirty.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Jann Speaks via jameson

It is down...

I spoke at legnth with tom in the DA's office.........Tricia really should have spoken to him or smit before saying mary keenans actions were unconscionable. They are not. They are all working very hard on this case.........to the point of frustrated tears . We can't ask for more.

you can quote me.

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

"Batty Old Bats" ????

Well Jann...."So You Say!"......Hahahaha! This is a quote of a saying that Jann uses often when he has nothing to combat the statement of a verbal opponent, and that he tried unsuccessfully to use on Tricia after she made an important statement during the debate on Jann's talk show....We adopted it among ourselves and used it liberally during our Boulder visit...

Am I angry with Jann for calling us "Batty Old Bats"? Well, maybe I should be, but I just can't work up any real emotion about it....For one thing, Jann's personal opinion of me does not matter....

Here is the thing you guys....We used Jann and he used us....We used him to get more public attention for our petition to the governor and to keep alive the fact that the Ramsey's are still under the umbrella of suspicion until this case is solved...Mission accomplished....

Jann used us to fill air time on his public access channel talk show....His TV persona, the one that brings him an audience is his sharp-edged, Howard Stern-type of approach to his subject and to his guests....As Trisha said, that is his shtick...On both his TV talk show and on his web site, people tune in and dial up to see what gossip Jann has and how ourtrageously he will express it....

Jann called Trisha a number of times to see if he could join us for dinner...none of us cared one way or the other and I think it was finally decided that he could join us on the hope that perhaps he might drop a bit of inside information our way....As it turned out, he was just the entertainment for the evening with some of his wild theories about intruders, and his "inside" info about the expenisve drug market in Boulder having something to do with the Ramseys and their close friends and associates...

Do hope that Pasta Jay did not have a bug in the wood work surrounding our corner table....other-wise we may not hear from our fair-weather friend again.... :angeldev: ......Don't worry Jann, we didn't believe everything you told us, but you must have said the wrong thing on the air or too loudly in Pasta Jays before.....no wonder the owner has tossed you out on your ear in the past!

Don't worry about Zoomama and I you guys....I don't think that we take buying someone a little dinner too seriously.....My dad always taught me that when in a winning position, one should extend one's hand to the loser....

As both Jann and his producer admitted after the talk show, we kicked Jann's butt with our purposeful debate and well organized information.....So why not extend the hand eh?

Now, I do think that Jann should take us Bats seriously....Several things about Bats you need to remember....They are smart, resourceful, and perfectly capable of getting in your hair....but most of all Jann should remember that they are survivors .....

In summing up the situation, I would just give fair warning to Jann and to Boulder in general.....The Bats will just keep coming, and there are lots of us....

Voyager

10. Watching You

Yeh, well, Tom in the DA's office has no balls. As far as "they are all working very hard on this case..to the point of frustrated tears," sure they are. Sort of like when they were investigating jameson for breaking into Jann's computers or some dumbas$ thing. As far as I know, jameson's still in North Carolina posting her drivel, and Jann Scott shut his mouth about the big investigation into her affairs.

Believe Jann Scott at your own peril.

11. Watching You

Ya know, besides that, why do these people keep contradicting themselves? First Keenan says she is taking the case away from the BPD to give to her own investigators, because the BPD didn't investigate any intruders, and now Scott says they are all working together in harmony?

Bullfreakingchit.

12. Spade

Spade Member

Used Cars

Maikai posted this about Uncle Johnny at the swamp:

"He's only had a couple appearances so far, and I think he did just fine. He came across to me as sincere and honest. He's not a flashy used car salesmen type----I think there's a lot more to him, and his capabilities."

Since Mister SueSwamp is a used car salesman could Maikai's days at the Swamp be numbered? OR if Maikai is another of SueSwamps hats could the days of their marriage be numbered?

13. imon128

imon128 Banned

I don't think he's a flashy used car salesman , he's more like the flashy used car itself.

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  14. Watching You

Imon:
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I Wish, Niner!

But so far, I have not received the promised copy from Jann. Maybe Tricia has? I don't know of anyone other than Jann that actually watched the damn show anyhow so we may never prove our redneckedness level.

RR

17. Ginja

Ginja Member

Okay all you legal beagles out there...

:eek:fftopic: I don't know if this is of any value, but it nags me....there's a way we can use this info, I just don't know how offhand.

Denise Brown is no longer bound by confidentiality and has come out blasting Marcia Clarke for blowing the Simpson trial.

A mountain of evidence, yet Simpson walked away.

I think this made a huge impression on Hunter (and his staff, ergo Keenan)...that is, if these people are on the up and up. Hunter refused to prosecute because he didn't have enough evidence to convict. Simpson walked with a mountain of evidence, and all Hunter had was a circumstantial case.

I can't help but think there's something there. :fingers:

18. Watching You

Ginja, I don't think it's been any secret that Hunter refused to prosecute because he said he felt there wasn't enough evidence to win a conviction at that point. I honestly don't know how that would affect what is going on now, though, since Hunter is no longer the DA and Keenan is so pro-intruder theory.

I keep hoping they are trying to rule out the intruder theory with this present investigation instead of proving it, but I have little hope for that seeing that Smit is on the team. He has made his feelings very well known in documentaries and otherwise. I don't expect he would eat crow very well.

19. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

“rule out the intruder theoryâ€

Yes, this is the primary key.

The issue of sufficient or insufficient evidence for prosecution
    rests upon the question of exactly who did exactly what. I can
    live with argument on this issue. The first issue to get out of
    the way is “officially†establishing there was no intruder. This
    may not culminate in a formal legal conviction, but nearly as bad
    for the Ramseys, it would be a “public conviction.â€

I’m working on it. :) I’m hoping that John Ramsey will get a
    lesson he will not forget: In politics, friends are a maybe.
    Enemies are a certainty.

20. Watching You

EasyWriter quote:

:thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice