More Kreb's Crapola

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 2, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh for God's sake.

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

Oh for God's sake

is right. I remember the injury that "went clear to the bone." I guess Mame never heard of self-inflicted injuries, self mutilation - anything like that.

Not to mention that fine, professional interview. The one where Mame did all the talking and the dog barked all the way through. Pulitzer Prize there.

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

HAHAHA, Vic... I remember that interview. After the interview, I posted that I didn't hear MW accuse anyone of anything. I pointed out that mame did all the talking and MW must have been nodding her head. I was immediately accused of having a serious problem with no empathy for abused women and children. I believe not long after this Sadie was arrested. lol

4. BobC

So were the police called on this "attack?" How funny that the BPD complained they couldn't even get to Krebs--having to go through Hill, who oddly enough wouldn't return their phone calls for days and sometimes weeks. Who was MW staying with at that time and where were they during this "attack?" Why doesn't Krebs mention this attack in her interviews?

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

LOL! You guys are killing me!

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Burnt to the Bone...

with an electric cattle prod, she was! Here's a review article by mame's buddy Plasket.

Back to 2000 Headlines

3/14/2000
    Feds won't help accuser in Ramsey case

by B.J.Plasket
    Daily Times-Call

DENVER — In spite of laws requiring it to provide protection and medical treatment to crime victims, the FBI has so far neither offered nor provided help for a woman who fled California three weeks ago after coming forward with accusations of interstate sexual abuse by a group that includes figures in the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation.

As of late Monday, the woman was being treated for assault-related ailments and injuries at a metro-area medical facility, where she was taken by the private individuals who have been caring for her since she fled California.

Denver FBI officials, meanwhile, say the woman is someone else's problem.

"We are not in the business of providing services to everyone who makes allegations," said Jane Quimby, the public information officer for the FBI's Denver office. "The FBI has not determined that a federal crime took place."

Quimby said Denver FBI agents interviewed the Mystery Woman about two weeks ago and forwarded information to agents in California.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Denver said it has no responsibility to offer the woman help unless a formal case is filed.

"Until a case comes through our door we are not involved," said Jeff Dorschner, a spokesman for U.S. Attorney Tom Strickland.

The woman has claimed she was abused both as a child and an adult and that the attacks took place in several states.

Boulder police, who also interviewed the so-called Mystery Woman and were made aware of both her physical problems and her safety concerns, have likewise not offered the services mandated by state law, it has been learned.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner, speaking Monday through public information officer Jana Petersen, said he was unaware any request had been made.

The Times-Call has learned, however, that the Mystery Woman told officers of her physical problems and safety concerns at the time she was interviewed, but that no assistance was offered. Her lawyer, Lee Hill, said the woman received only two business cards from the detectives.

The Times-Call has also learned that the woman, after being interviewed by the Boulder detectives, implored a female officer to photograph an injury she claimed was made by an electrical-shock device just prior to her leaving California.

The woman has claimed that the same people who prostituted her as a child have continued a pattern of sadistic assaults during her adulthood. The female officer who took the picture reportedly promised to show it to detectives.

The Mystery Woman's ailments include an abdominal injury, sexually transmitted diseases and wounds made by the shock device. The female detective reportedly told the woman the shock wound near her buttocks "goes to the bone."

District Attorney Alex Hunter, speaking Monday afternoon through spokeswoman Suzanne Laurion, said victim assistance is available to the woman.

A reliable source close to the case, however, told the Times-Call the district attorney's office earlier asked the woman's attorney to take a wait-and-see attitude toward accessing those resources.

So far the only public assistance given to Mystery Woman has come from a metro-area "safe house" that arranged for some medical care at a Denver hospital. The woman stayed only a few days at the safe house because of the concerns that the high-profile nature of the case would endanger the secret location of the facility.

The FBI's refusal to help the woman comes on the heels of new federal guidelines issued in January by Attorney General Janet Reno. Those guidelines, developed under the 1997 revisions to the federal Victim Witness Protection Act, require local FBI agents to inform victims of what is available to them. The law also requires the FBI to provide for counseling, safe-housing, testing for sexually-transmitted diseases and medical care.

Reno, in a foreword to the new guidelines, wrote, "Criminal justice system personnel have a special responsibility to treat crime victims and witnesses fairly by enforcing their rights, properly including them in criminal justice system process, making referrals to appropriate services and holding perpetrators accountable."

Reno further touted the new rules in the February issue of "Justice For All," the Department of Justice newsletter.

"These guidelines," she said, "reflect my strong belief that victims should play a central role in the criminal justice system and my commitment that all components of the Justice Department respond to crime victims with compassion, fairness and respect."

The now 37-year-old Mystery Woman said she tried to phone FBI agents on Monday, but got only an answering machine.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Nutsy Krebs's loser Lawyer

Can you believe there is a worse lawyer in the land than Lin Wood? Well, there is. Lee Hill. Nancy's loser lawyer.

Lee Hill charged with felony

Wife says police exploited her to "get" Hill

by Wayne Laugesen

Famed defense lawyer and former federal prosecutor W. Lee Hill faces felony charges after an arrest Friday, Aug. 2, following a scuffle with his wife at their northeast Boulder home. Hill, 43, stands charged with felony menacing and misdemeanor assault. He's free on $1,500 bond.

Police insist Hill-friend and lawyer to beatnik poets and movie star Steven Seagal-pulled his wife's hair and held her down during an argument Friday night. During the scuffle, police say, Hill grabbed a 9-mm Glock handgun and ordered his wife to leave the house. His wife, Bonnie Hill, says the police have it wrong and that she was the aggressor.

"I was angry and out of control, and he attempted to calm me down," Bonnie Hill, 31, told Boulder Weekly. "When he grabbed my wrist, it threw me into a rage. I get that way when I'm angry. Looking back, I realize that Lee was trying to help."

Lee Hill says Bonnie was packing up the couple's possessions for a move. She had been placed on new anti-depression medication, and it was proving to agitate her. At one point, Lee Hill says, Bonnie became frustrated and started dumping the contents of packed boxes on the floor.

"I asked her to stop doing that," Lee Hill says. "She flew out of control in a violent rage. I tried to calm her down and was trying to hold her so she would not injure either of us."

Bonnie suffered scrapes and scratches on her arms and Lee suffered scratches on his face and chest, and a bleeding contusion to his lip.

"He's a lot more injured than I am, and now he's not so handsome," Bonnie says, laughing. "I think I gave him a concussion, too."

Lee Hill says he trained Bonnie in self defense, which is why she was able to injure him during her fit of rage.

"The training I had given her made it difficult for me to calm her down without both of us incurring some injuries," Hill says. "She did give me a concussion, precisely because I tought her how to do that to someone with the proper blow to the head."

Lee's guns and knives were out of their normal storage areas so they could be packed for the move, the couple says. Lee says the Glock in question was on a table nearby, and he was concerned about it because of the turmoil.

"I handed the gun to my mother and asked her to get it out of the room, in the interest of her safety, Bonnie's safety and my safety," says Hill, who began carrying weapons while working as a federal narcotics prosecutor. Bonnie says Lee pointed the gun at her, but only in self-defense.

"I understand why he did that, because I was raging and I was standing right next to most of his guns and knives, which we had been preparing to pack," Bonnie says. "I was not frightened when he pointed the gun, because he had every reason to point it at me. He felt threatened because I was in a rage, right next to all those weapons. I knew he was just protecting himself, and that he would never shoot me."

Lee says Bonnie may have perceived that the gun was pointed at her, as he picked it up and passed it to his mother, because it's difficult at a distance to see the true trajectory of a handgun.

Lee and Bonnie say they agreed to call the police, after things calmed down, because the scuffle had created a lot of noise. When police arrived, Hill was waiting for them outside the home.

"Police were directing me to say things about being scared," says Bonnie, who argues that her statements about fear are crammed into the police report, as afterthoughts, because they came after police read her initial statement and then put words into her mouth. "I was never afraid, I was angry. I was in a bad mental state, and they manipulated me against Lee, telling me what to say in the report. I'm very angry with the police."

Bonnie says at least one police officer told her mother-in-law, who was at the home, that "Asian women are crazy and wild." Bonnie Hill is Chinese.

Hill says the detective at the scene, Tom Trujillo, may have a grudge against him because of a past disagreement. Two years ago, Lee Hill was protecting and representing a possible witness in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case who feared for her life. Trujillo blew her cover, Hill says, by contacting authorities in California, who passed the information to people the witness feared most-family members who had filed a missing person's report.

"I yelled at Tom Trujillo for 10 minutes about the way he handled that, and (former) District Attorney Alex Hunter was present for the whole thing," Hill says.

Lee and Bonnie Hill have lived separately, by court order, since the arrest and are forbidden from contacting one another.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

has anyone

Seen more nuts and screwballs than in this case? They are everywhere!

I really don't know how anyone with a cattle prod to the *** could be called "an honored woman." That cracks me up every time I think of it...

Now don't get me wrong, I think mentally ill people should be treated and taken care of and be handled kindly. But I have a feeling ol' Nancy isn't mentally ill, just a run-of-the-mill, manipulative, nutcase. Who knows who caused it, maybe she was abused as a child. Maybe not, too. Whatever, she needs to just go live with Mame.

9. BobC

Good God. An article in a REAL NEWSPAPER referring to a person as "MYSTERY WOMAN?" The Weekly World News would be embarrassed to run that! This is journalism? Go back and re-read the part about the detective taking the photo of the supposed-to-be stun gun mark. It isn't even clear what's being said there or by whom. Was this an investigator saying she took pics, or did this whole thing just come from Nancy Krebs?

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

like I said...

who is doing this abuse if the men she has accused haven't been near her in years. Who used the alleged cattle prod?
    Has she had vd all these years that FW sr , FW jr , and Uncle Johnny haven't had contact with her? YYYuuuuuck!

11. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Unbelievable ....

I cannot understand why the police, FBI, lawyer (albeit a nutty one) a therapist (nut case too) and people like mame & her groupies could have given any credence whatsoever to this nut case NK.

I was so agitated way back when, listening to those crazy mame tapes with MW. That's when I knew that mame was not dealing with a full deck either. I put Lou Smit, Hunter and Singleton in the same category as mame - looney tunes, every one of them.

I guess some people will do anything to get their 15 minutes of fame, but it is truly sickening how they all thought nothing of completely defaming a family, just to get the spotlight on themselves for a few moments.

Regards,
    Mandarin

12. BobC

Right on Mandarin. I went back over what I've written on these transcripts and it's really hit me how insane this all is. When you're actually trying to follow the "testimony" you can lose track of the gist of it all--and here's what the gist is in a nutshell:

We have one bizzare allegation after another without one shred of proof. Even after hundreds of pages of interviews we don't have one iota of proof. Not one! Yeah we have a couple of letters and photos but they are all G-rated!

This is all a giant load of, well, you know.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Your right Mandarin ..... remember the crap about the mural at the Airport, or was it a painting that supposedly had JBR in it...... I neve could find her........ and if I remember right I think it was mame who lead us to some weird @ss site with aliens living underground in Co. under the airport I think or some stupid crap like that. Goodness and they laugh at us / eyeroll

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You know what is pathetic?

So many people bought into Mame's crap about MW. They became like rabid dogs going in for the kill everytime they posted

Has anyone seen a post from Mame or the former owner of Justice Watch (who allowed this madness to continue on JW) concerning the interviews? I haven't...

I did read where one of Mame's sheep said something to the effect of "This is a Good thing they are releasing the interview right"??

Yes it is a good thing. Shows just how easy it is for people (with no life) to follow an idiot.

Mame and her flock...what a sorry bunch.

15. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Mandarin -- You said <i>“I cannot understand why the police, FBI, lawyer (albeit a nutty one) a therapist (nut case too) and people like mame & her groupies could have given any credence whatsoever to this nut case NK.â€</i>

The police and FBI were obligated by law to investigate MW’s allegations, no matter how nutty. And, despite such crap as the B.J.Plasket article above, mame’s “reporting,†and the nonsense of the MW Groupies, the therapist and Lee Hill (the 90 year old hippie), law enforcement did investigate (your tax dollars at work). Thankfully for us tax payers, after only a few days of investigation only nut cases like Hunter gave her story any “credence.â€

<i>“I was so agitated way back when, listening to those crazy mame tapes with MW. That's when I knew that mame was not dealing with a full deck either. I put Lou Smit, Hunter and Singleton in the same category as mame - looney tunes, every one of them.â€</i> LOL How true!! – all I ever heard on the infamous tapes was mame… as I said at the time, HW must have been nodding her head.

You're right, Tricia, it's a good thing they released the transcripts - it's given a lot of us a new appreciation of Bad Bob's value to the forums, his impeccable logic, and his passion. It also again demonstrates how fragile the foundation can be for some conspiracies.

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

There Is A Reason That...

people who want to be writers and journalist, go to college and major in journalism......it is ever so helpful when tackling stories and interviews where one needs to be both accurate and objective....

Voyager

17. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Well ...

Mame is definitely a "conspiracy theorist". I couldn't follow a post she put up, way back when at JW. But you know, she was relentless ... she never gave up persecuting the Whites, even when the gig was up. Remember when she dared people to "come on and sue her". Just think, nobody even thought she was significant enough to sue.

But Hunter, should have known better ... the more I hear about him, the more I am thankful that he is no longer involved. Thinking about the fact that Hunter was DA at the time is really scary. He even allowed Singular and some others (?) to have portions of their book (or something like that) to the GJ. Didn't he or am I thinking of something else.

I just can't believe that we all put up with mame and her ilk for soooooooo long.

Regards,
    Mandarin

18. Tricia

Mame is starting to speak and is learning about capital letters too.

To: KEEBU

"I'd like to remind you that I have never once said ANYWHERE that I can prove or link Nancy's allegations to the Ramsey case! I have fought to make sure her voice is heard AND heard loudly! I support her courageous move to come forward in hopes that her truth will help find justice in this case. As Beckner said himself, if evidence is presented in the future that links this theory, he would open the case again. He didn't say she lied. He didn't say her therapist was not a true professional! He did not say she committed a federal crime! He did not say she was a liar or flirt in the Boykin case! "
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From another post:

To: Ginja (GINJA54)

"AND, what does Goldie Hawn have to do with this? If you recall, the mail and photos were to provide documentation that in fact there was a long time family relationship. Many from "the other side" suggested no such relationship existed! "
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I know I feel better about everything...explains it all doesn't it????

19. BobC

No link to the Ramsey case? Excuse me but Krebs claimed to be raped repeatedly and sodomized by "Uncle Johnny" Ramsey--it's all there in the transcripts. FW, star witness, is part of the rape team too, don't forget.

Gee let's all pretend none of this happened! Let's pretend it is sane for a woman who supposedly was abused for a decade in CALIFORNIA to fly to BOULDER to inject herself into a High-profile murder investigation with the help of her "therapist" Mary B! That sure is professional behaviour!

Isn't stealing and opening another person's mail a FEDERAL CRIME? How did Mary B, professional, feel about opening up packages not addressed to her OR Krebs?

Unfrikkin' believable.

20. Tricia

Here is what we know so far BobC:

Nancy's grandparents knew Fleet White senior and his wife.

Nancy may have meet Fleet White senior

Somehow there is a picture of Goldie Hawn somewhere.

Also what we know.

Nancy's therapist, Mary B, for some reason never reported to the authorites that Nancy was in a sex ring. I find that a solid reason to take away the therapist's license.

For some reason Nancy went to Boulder to talk to the police about the sex ring and how it related to JBR.. If it had no bearing on the case then why go to Boulder? Since FW.senior was the leader wouldn't she talk to the cops in California?

Once again Mame is trying to muddy the waters.

I'm just glad someone taught Mame about capital letters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice