More Kreb's Crapola

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Link?

I must profess my ignorance. Is there a link to the transcript of the Nancy Krebs interview I can look at, for comic relief if nothing else?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

3. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Link to Nancy Krebs interview

I've read those already. I was hoping someone had a link to the actual interviews done by Hunter's office, or by the police.

Typically when a probable publicity-hound sort of a character like this is officially interviewed by law enforcement, it's a much different story from what would be thrown around on a talk radio program.

What I'm digging for is whether this Krebs lady is part and parcel to the other nasty tricks the Ramseys did to try to pin the murder on the Whites. I remember John telling Lou Smit that Priscilla White owns a stun gun, for example.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ma Brady had the interviews

Not sure about the status of either her or the interviews now, though.

And yes - this krebskrap is a dirty trick, and quite possibly, by a dirty trick.

RR

5. Watching You

I don't think

the police interviews were ever released; in fact, I'm (almost) positive they have never been released. Fleet tried, and I think he failed, to gain access to those interviews so that he could defend himself against her false allegations against him. What we have been able to learn is that after much investigation by the BPD, the conclusion was that there was no connection between JBR's murder and Nancy Krebs' hallucinations. Furthermore, the FBI did not even feel there was justification for an investigation into her alleged sex ring accusations.

I guess that's what the mame gang never quite understood. It wasn't up to the BPD to "find justice" for Krebs. Even the esteemed , cough cough, Defective Smit wouldn't touch that one with a 20 foot pole. Yet, they per$i$t....

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

The Krebs/BPD interviews...

were previously found on Frank De Freitas and Mrs. Brady's Holoworld site. For unexplained reasons, these transcripts have been removed from the site.

No doubt, many persons interested in the case have downloaded copies.

I will ask around and see what I can come up with.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Have you all seen that Scott Peterson's lawyer is telling the press that a "Mystery Woman" (exact words no less) has come forward with "crucial information" on a satanist sex ring which "killed Laci and chopped up her body?" I really expected this information to embarrass Mary666 and Stupy over on Cyberslueths, but as is so often the case with the marginally intelligent, they seem unfazed. No wonder Lin Wood thinks we're nuts with whackos like those two around.

How long before Steven Singular appears on the Peterson scene?

8. Watching You

Maybe it's Nancy Krabs, BobC

I wonder if Laci was stun gunned to the bone. The MO seems the same - sex ring, mystery woman... wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Idiots.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

They are too stupid to be embarrassed by this, WY. I'm at the point where if I even see Stupy's name on a thread, I close it. Who the hell needs to hear here incessant braying about Sex rings and her psychotic hatred of Fleet White? That idiot doesn't even know FW--but somehow has acquired a psychotic hatred of him. That's pretty sick. It's been brought to my attention that Kreb's initially had a satanist angle to her crap, but that, like Uncle Johnny, seems to have been deleted from the mental transcript.

10. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Maybe it's Nancy Krabs, BobC

If Peterson had Hal Haddon and his Weapons of Mass Obstruction on retainer, they'd be sure to get Lou Smit chasing after that, all the while making threats to the D.A. about how prosecution is futile, he'd better reject all evidence the police brings to him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice