More swamp disinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I guess Susan Bennett aka jameson thinks that time has dulled our memories and we don't remember all the blatant lies she has told over the past nine years. They didn't call her a Code 6 Wingnut for nothing - she's a joke and always has been.

2. Watching You

By the way, I suppose it's okay to have six cellphones in your house, one for each of your kids, if you're able to pay the all the bills without going bankrupt. Most people would get rid of unnecessary expenses before they filed for bankruptcy. Or so it would seem.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

And yet sadly enough one detective in this case has maintained a working relationship with said nut.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Would that be the defective detective? Huh...huh...would it? If you are referring to Smit, he doesn't know whether to wind his butt or scratch his watch!

:floor::floor::floor:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahahaha! You are so funny, Moab!

6. Elle

Elle Member

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I would seriously doubt that. Way too risky to have a liaison with someone who was exposed for selling case materials to tabloids.

8. Watching You

She said so herself, Jayelles. I don't have the posts saved, but I remember her saying she was going to Boulder to work with said detective in his home on this case. Also, he admitted talking to her to Steve Thomas, who reported it in his book.

9. Jayelles

Oh yes. I don't doubt he gave her time of day at one time. I just don't think so now.

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Now wouldn't be so bad.... then he was working the case.

Then is when Jams couldn't decide if she was a man or woman, talking about being raped by her/it's brother with snakes out in the barn with the candelabra, or some such weird chit, I haven't got a clue.
    She was a frikkin internet fruit cake and this dicktective was giving her credibility, the time of day,case info and more than likely the autopsy info.

He was a has been willing to do anything to make this case outcome the same as his previous claim to fame case.

11. Watching You

I don't think anyone is actively working on the Ramsey case, except perhaps the new investigator in Boulder. I like it that he said he would like to talk to the Ramseys - that means he hasn't ruled them out. I expect nothing to come of his efforts, though.

Lou Smit did his damage and now he's ridden off into the sunset. I doubt he has much contact with Her Smugness in spite of her probably running her long distance bills up to the point of bankruptcy, heh.

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Bingo. Smit is a one-trick pony, and he has to make the evidence fit that one trick.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I thought that she wasn't supposed to be the one in charge over there anymore after the National Enquirer sell-out. Remember anyone?

RR

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

:steamed: Oh, yeah. I remember.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't. :-(

I'm so glad you are back, WY. :)

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hoboy! Gutter candy's going to prison, fellow good-fer-nothin' gossips! She's annoyed more people via the internet than a roach has cousins!

Think she'll start a "Free gutter candy!" campaign? Take up donations? Hand out 10,000 fliers? Volunteer, anyone...?

Boy, do I know how to clear a room or what?

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

New Investigator

The new investigator in Boulder hasn't spoken to the Ramseys yet? What kind of a detective is he...not interviewing the prime suspects?

18. Elle

Elle Member

Annoying someone via the Internet is now a federal crime.

When I received this from a friend, I thought it was a joke, KK. On reading further, I realized it wasn't. I wonder if Jameson has seen this (?). I'm sure many people will just brush over it. Jams does brows this site, so she may come across it.

19. Jayelles

Hard to believe

but jameson has named Gigax amongst her list of "people of interest" in connection with Jonbenet's murder.

She also thinks that friends of the Hoffman-Pughs should be investigated.

My thoughts - well apart from the fact that Gigax was living states away at the time of the murder - a guilty man does not usually demand a DNA test in a case where it is known that the killer MAY have left his DNA.

Regarding the Hoffman-Pughses. Do they associate with known perps? Just because Merv liked his drink and couldn't read - does that make him suspicious?

If you ask me - people of the criminal classes do not break into a multi-millionaire's home on Christmas Day so that they can murder a 6 year old and write a 3 page teasing letter. They might break in, but they would have left with the family silver and missed out the ransom note. OR - if it were a paedophile, he would have done a bit more than stick a little paintbrush inside her.

IMO, this murder was personal. Whomever killed Jonbenet hated her during the moments of her death. Whether it was rage or jealousy we may never know, but it takes a very rare person to kill a defenceless child in completely cold blood.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You don't remember, JC? Well, if memory serves, about three years ago, she sold what ended up becoming the NE files for $40Gs. Wish I could get in on that action!

"Smit is a one-trick pony, and he has to make the evidence fit that one trick."

You know that final verse in Queen's "We Will Rock You" about the old man? "Mud on your face, you big disgrace, somebody better put you back into your place." All I can think of is him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice