More swamp disinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow. Am I dreaming? Is that Jayelles actually giving up a sliver of her ideas on WHO did the murder? Well, who would have guessed it? I'm shocked! :reporter:

Almost as shocked as I was this morning when Brangelina came out as REALLY pregnant.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No shocks. This isn't anything I haven't posted before. Maybe I just get side-tracked by other posts.

I cannot believe than anyone other than a psychopath would be able to kill a small child in cold-blood and I don't think a psychopath who had just satisfied his/her blood lust would be able to sit down a write a 3 page ransom note. One argument is that the note was written first but IMO, if a psychopath was anticipating the satisfaction of his/her bloodlust, THAT would be the content of the letter - i.e.

"By the time you read this....."

I think that unless the killer was driven by pure hatred or jealousy or rage, then nature would take over in most cases and he/she wouldn't be able to do it. I also think that this killer was someone close to Jonbenet - someone who knew that he/she would be questioned by police because of their proximity to the victim and that the note was a desperate attempt to muddy the waters.

Some argue that anyone who had just killed a child wouldn't be able to calmly sit down and compose a 3 page ransom note. Where is the evidence that the note was calmly penned? We know there was at least one other attempt to start the note - and the hand writing the note was shaking.

IMO, there is no way that a killer who wasn't going to fall under the natural umbrella of suspicion was going to leave any more evidence than they needed to. Not a fake ransom note anyway. Maybe a "Haha catch me if you can" type note.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Jay, Were you not influenced by Cherokee's Analysis, or Delmar England's that the ransom note was written by Patsy Ramsey herself?

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

And, who says Patsy Ramsey isn't a psychopath?

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Miss West Virginia herself said that...I think it was somewhere in DOI!

6. Jayelles

I can't get my head around these analyses. I'm useless when it comes to this kind of thing. I can read an analysis and think "oh yes - I can see that" but if I were to read a counter analysis, I'd be "Oh yes - I can see that".

It does my head in - that's why I tend to give it a body swerve. Chero understands! She analysed my hand writing and confirmed my lack of imagination and reluctance to deal with anything that I can't figure out in my own mind.

Edite to add - I'd possibly feel more at ease with handwriting recognition if I were able to see comparisons of analyses of all potential suspects - so that I could see why they were eliminated.

7. Watching You

I think one has to look beyond just the similarities in the handwriting, itself, Jayelles. There are many similarities between Patsy's writing and the ransom note writing, but beyond that, the entire letter reeks of Patsy Ramsey, and I am mystified as to why there are those who don't see it. It's her phraseology, her slang, her word usage, her over-the-top theatrics, her in-your-face attitude - it's all there, and it is so blatantly her, it begs to be recognized.

For lack of a better word, her aura is all over that letter. I recognized both her writing and her writing style from the time I first compared it to her other writings and then to her style of writing in DOI and her way of talking in her interviews and on TV. I've been ridiculed by DocG for knowing what I know, but I know it. Patsy wrote that ransom note (my opinion). I'd bet my first-born puppy on it, even if I will never be able to prove it.

8. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I saw similarities between the ransom note and the campaign letter, such as situation, monitor and tactics. Some weren't exactly the same such as "I'm counting on you" vs. "It's up to you". I thought maybe a thesaurus was used for one or the other. I was surprised when I put a word in thesuarus from the campaign letter what came up: currently - at this time. regard - respect. therefore - hence. adverse - difficult. severe - difficult. aftermath - result. The thesaurus is useful when you need just the right word. Put the word "party" in word thesaurus and see what come up! Of course, JMO but I think I'll check a few more words to see if there might be something to it.

9. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Watching You

You wrote:
    "And, who says Patsy Ramsey isn't a psychopath?

Precisely!

GL
    :leaf:

10. Watching You

Patsy Ramsey was a haughty drama queen in her interviews. The letter was written by a drama queen - a haughty drama queen.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Delmar England analyzes by content, not handwriting, Jay, and I couldn't put it any better than WY has above. No need for me to repeat what she has already stated. I myself could see Patsy Ramsey's personality through the ransom note, to a certain degree, but Delmar clinched it for me.

So Cherokee analyzed your handwriting and discovered your reluctance etc. She's an amazing girl, that Cherokee. I've never heard of this before, Jay, and hope it doesn't interfere with your teaching.

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

I just HAD to bring this over here, just in case there are some of you that do NOT venture over to the double BB... it's on the url someone posted earlier in this thread (I 'think' it's this thread!):

LOL! there's more...

personally I don't think she'll EVER stop looking here!! And then Candy goes off on a tangent talking only to Summer about the price of the house has dropped...

all I can say is... :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

13. koldkase

OK...just wondering...does this jive...or not?

Today, jams says she never made a penny off of selling any info to the tabs before the interview tapes. What? I believed she'd admitted in the past she sold them the handwriting samples they used in their articles comparing the ransom note to Patsy's samples. Now she seems to deny she sold those, but implies she gave the samples to the tabs free of charge. (I added emboldened the third paragraph to highlight the point.)

But jams JUST wrote this last week, and perhaps herein lies my mistake, as this has been pretty much repeated many times. So...is she claiming she just GAVE the handwriting samples to the tabs? Who knew jams was so generous? :camera:

14. Elle

Elle Member

I never visit Jameson's forum at all, Niner. I only went there when I was told she had posted a few of my posts, and I went over there a few times to acknowledge the posts were definitely mine. :) Jameson was actually very nice to me, and told me I was welcome over there any time. I only read about Jameson over here. :)

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Someone needs to tell Jams...

:full:

16. Jayelles

Koldkase

Of course she sold information to the tabloids. If she's denying that now then she is even more deluded than I thought.

When jameson posts it's a semantics game.

She has never used the term "sold" when she is referring to her dealings with the tabs - it's always "made available". i.e. - she made those tapes and handwriting samples available in exchange for a $40,000 cheque. Aye... My husband took me into a jewellers shop just before Christmas and the shop assistant made a lovely pair of earrings available to use....

jameson made a comment at the time she was revealed as a tabloid source about the Ramseys being her "charity" and about how she's been out of pocket for all her trips and phonecalls. I truly think she has rationalised her tabloid dealings in her mind. She says she never betrayed the ramseys - despite what their lawyer said about how the Ramseys felt. She has never described her transaction as a sale.

In the post you quoted, she said
    We know that is a downright lie. The headlines at the time said she admitted selling the tapes and handwriting samples to the national Enquirer.

The semantic game here is based on the interpretation of the word "horrible". Clearly jameson does not consider any of the articles which came about as a result of her "making available" information for $$$$s to be "horrible". Despite the Ramseys reaction to the news about the tape and handwriting sale, she has never admitted she did anything wrong - so she definitely doesn't see it as horrible. However, she words things in a way that would make most people think "Oh - she denies she sold to the tabs - must be a BORG rumour".

Someone should ask her these simple yes/no questions -

"Did you ever sell information to the tabloids"?
    "Did you ever sell information other than the tapes and handwriting samples to the tabloids?"

She won't answer them because she cannot put a spin on either "yes" or "no".

She has to be one of the least trustworthy people I have ever come across.

17. Jayelles

I know something you don't know

When DocG asked her to put John's handwriting samples on the web she said she wouldn't. She said there was a reason why and that was all anyone needed to know.

Ah yes - a little bit of mystery and intrigue... NOT. The reason why she cannot publish them on the Web is almost certainly because she sold them to the NE and in doing so, she probably agreed not to publish any bits which weren't published by them.

Once upon a time, someone sent me a transcript of a documentary before it went out in the UK. I was asked to check it against the actual documentary and edit it accordingly. I was also asked not to ever reveal what had been missed out. No big deal to me. What I refused to do was claim I'd transcribed the documentary (as suggested).

I guess it's the same principle.

18. koldkase

Well, aren't you a clever gutter gossip, Jayelles.

See, I didn't get or remember that jams sold the handwriting along with the tapes, at the same time, in the same package. So...that explains a lot.

But I hadn't figured out why she wouldn't publish those handwriting samples on her forum. At first I thought that there might be something personal in them. But then that didn't make sense when she said they were the handwriting samples John did for LE.

What you have deduced sure adds up: she can't publish them on her forum because she signed a contract saying she wouldn't. Otherwise, she could have gotten the money from the NE and then scooped them, as well.

hehehe How droll that jams treats her forum members like such fools. She could simply say that she sold the samples and can't publish them as per her contract. Of course, the little heads would only praise her for it.

But no. She has to make it something "mysterious." That way, she has them thinking oooooh...she knooooooows...we doooooon't....

hahaha What a zoo.

It makes me think of that freakish movie, about the circus, an old black and white, where the freaks are sitting at dinner and have accepted a woman into their group: "ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"

And I see your point, Jayelles, that jams then simply DENIES DENIES DENIES that the information she sold in any way was part of HORRIBLE stories about the Rams. HAHAHA The NE NAILED Patsy for writing the ransom note with those handwriting samples. There for ALL to see! Jams can DENY DENY DENY all she wants that Patsy wrote the note, quoting NON-EXPERT HUNTER on LKL MAKING UP SOME IMAGINARY SCALE in his head, saying on a NONEXISTENT SCALE OF 1 TO 5 Patsy scored a 4.5...simply to MAKE EXCUSES for NOT indicting Patsy. But as Cherokee's excellent analysis proves, not to mention the MANY LINGUISTIC MATCHES we've all seen for YEARS, Patsy did write the note. Her HISTORY with speech and drama training, award winning performances, and JOURNALISM DEGREE all more than qualify her TO DO JUST THAT. And she did, IMO.

And then there is the EXCELLENT BOOK, the transcripts of the '98 DA interview tapes. Oh, did we ever see Patsy and John caught in LIES, EVADING the truth, throwing people under the bus, and caught giving information and details that implicate them in the murder of JonBenet, then changing the story next day...saying ooops, I misspoke....

Not to mention...OLD LOU THE FOOL SMIT asking John Ramsey to SWEAR YOU DIDN'T DO IT.... Oh, that's a black day in LE history: while investigating a child murder, letting a PRIME SUSPECT off the hook with a religious get-out-of-jail-free card.

OH, yeah, these were horrible stories. But they were horrible because they revealed that indeed, the Rams are up to their necks in the murder of JonBenet, IMO. So thanks, jams. I think you earned every penny....

19. Jayelles

It's so funny that she can't say "SOLD". Well, maybe if jameson prefers the phrase "Made available" to the word "sold" we should all start using the phrase so that her use of it makes sense to readers.

Made Available = Sold
    Available = For Sale

Examples:-

"Do you remember when River made Websleuths available to Tricia?"

"I just made my house available."

Houses everywhere would have "Avaliable" and "Made Available" signs in their gardens.

Dring Dring Dring Dring

man 1: Hallo?
    man 2: Hello, I'm phoning up about the car which you have available.
    man 1: Sorry, you are too late, I made it available this morning.
    man 2: Oh right, too bad.

Auction Room
    Auctioneer:What am I bid for this lovely set of interview tapes and handwriting samples? Bidding starts at $1000
    Globe: $2000
    NE: $5000
    Globe: $10000
    NE:$15000
    Globe:$30000
    NE: $40000
    Globe: (shaking head)
    Auctioneer: Going, going GONE! Made available to the highest bidder!

EDITED TO SAY: Her repeated use of the phrase "made available" to mean "sold" shows what a dishonest person she is.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Prediction

Between Why_Nut and DocG, I predict the BB will be going private at any moment.

It's getting very heated with truth from Why_Nut especially. He doesn't have just a theory like DocG., he is hitting them with facts and they are all about to implode.

I say any minute she will make it private.

Perhaps a betting pool? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice