More swamp disinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I notice that Rainsong and margoo are resorting to the old personal attacks so they must be getting rattled.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You mean they had stopped resorting to personal attacks? :). I'm still leaning toward Margoo = Lovely Pigeon with a new hat. Same MO

3. Jayelles

I don't think so. LovelyPigeon is much more intelligent IMO. Margoo comes out with some real clangers. As far as I'm aware, LP is an active member of WS now (just not on ramsey).

I think Dave hit it on the head when he started his enlightenment thread. He said there was one regular poster at the double BB who used the term. A search of the current database shows that to be Margoo, but when I searched the old archives no longer online, I found that the term was used just as frequently through the years by another poster. I think she posted at WS as MIBRO and previously at the double BB as Seal.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Double B

I believe Seal passed away last year. Lovely Pigeon is an intelligent poster and left BB over Jams' sale of the tapes to NE. I don't think she's looked back since. She is a valuable contributor on WS in many case discussions.

Margoo is a dingbat. Sometimes she even sounds like Patsy.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I bet you are right!
    :floor:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I know you speak the truth!

7. Barbara

I remember when she was MIBRO. I also remember Seal very well. I am sorry to hear of Seal's passing actually. She/He? was a strong voice at the BB, but when she/he stepped over the line once, he/she was quick to publicly apologize.......to ME???????!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!

But I digress, you are likely right Jayelles, as you do way more homework than I ever could (kudos to you). Sometimes I just feel the LPishness of Margoo at the BB. I agree that LP was likely more intelligent, but the determination to spread and maintain misinformation to the point of lunacy when it comes to Ramsey is just so reminiscent of LP.

When LP came to WS, she became much more well behaved but then again, she didn't have the power of moderator like she did at the BB and for many years she behaved even worse than Jameson most of the time and was much meaner. I am sure she is a valued contributor, but leopards never change their spots, they only camouflage them.

She was a nasty piece of work back in the day. I hope it is true that she has since mellowed. It is much healthier

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Now that's funny!

9. Jayelles

Margoo has started a real quality gossip thread in our honour. She claims that "someone sent her an e-mail" telling her about this thread. ROFL!!

Still, I understand that everytime our names get mentioned over yonder, the traffic increases here and at WS :)

I don't think our margoo has many chuckle muscles. She always sounds like she lost a pound and found a shilling.

Hi Margoo! Top of the morning to you! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

PS - They claim that the BORG disrupts their forum but the most spectacular jello threads over yonder are the ones they start themselves to attack those they deem to be the BORG. They are the best ones. Watch that space for Rainsong et all to join in!

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

A dedicated gossip thread? Oh, I get it - you mean a new thread like all the other threads there, only this one is honestly named for the gossip it, and all the others, hold.

Go figure... :confused:

11. Barbara

Good Morning Margoo,

If true that an E-MAIL (oh my gosh) was sent over these relatively benign remarks in comparison to some of your nastiness and downright insulting behavior, then a piece of advice:

Since we all know who sent an e mail to you (if true), if I were you, I'd be more concerned about the "person" who sent it to you than the remarks she e mailed you about.

Forewarned is forearmed 'cause SHE is truly scary

12. Jayelles

You got it. That forum is full of bile for those who do not share their group thought. It's BORG this and BORG that. BORG BORG BORG BORG.... The members of that forum cannot be seriously looking for justice for Jonbenet for they have given the prime suspects an honourary pass and will only look at a restricted list of suspects (i.e. name must not be Ramsey or Paugh or Stine).

Bias is the name, spinning is the game. In years to come, serious students of the case will document it all.

BTW - WhyNut ROCKS! :kilroy: Of all the followers of this case, I think WhyNut is the most intelligent and awesome sleuth. I have no idea how he gets his information but I'd be willing to bet that what he has shared is only the tip of the iceberg. He is Hercule Poirot and Maigret rolled into one and I'd like to shake his hand.

That jameson described him as a "troll" is beyond belief for I think most of the case followers hold WhyNut in the same revere as I. He produces well researched facts and jameson & co hate it because he makes them look like fools.

jameson & co VS WhyNut is like a scene from a movie. Imagine the nobel knight effortlessly defeating the idiot knight and as the nobel knight rides off into the sunset, the idiot knight - who is lying in a pool of blood with body parts scattered around him feebly raises his head and croaks "That'll...teach...him..."

13. Jayelles

Hmmm. Mary is equally nasty about Marge as she is about the guttah. Arguably more so since the attacks against the guttah are just attacks about a faceless, nameless group of people, but the attack on Margoo was personal....

Edited to add:-

I don't believe for a minute that Mary e-mailed Margoo - not her style. She's more likely to have alluded to this thread in one of her rants against the guttah.

There is no doubt in my mind that Margoo read this thread herself. They all read here - they just don't want jameson to know they do LOL They are petrified of upsetting her.

14. Watching You

Scary isn't the word for her, Barbara. Psychopath is more like it, which is, of course, scary.

I agree with you about Why_Nut, Jayelles. I don't believe I have ever seen Why_Nut resort to personal attacks, threats, intimidation/confrontational tactics, or trolling. That's what jameson's board does when they have been outdone, out-thought, and outsmarted, which is nearly all of the time.

They are so inconsequential at that forum, I seldom bother to go there to see who's doing whom anymore. It's a bore.

15. Barbara

I don't doubt that Mary e mailed her. Mary is just psycho enough to attack one minute, but when the guttah can be targeted, she will change course with no reason just to attack the "guttah".

As far as Why Nut, I have been awestruck since Day 1. Ever notice how, after a swampster will post a lengthy "ahem" "scientific" response, like a flick of a fly off the desk, Why Nut comes back with no effort to prove them wrong with real science. Then they accuse him/her of trolling, etc.

Almost comical

16. Barbara

It has already begun:

From Jameson to Why_Nut:

told you so, told you so, nanner, nanner, nanner

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, what did jams expect? She has let intelligent voices of dissent actually speak with impunity on her forum. Not just gutter candy whom everyone laughs at and so is no threat, no matter how many times she posts her BORG comments. Gutter candy is tolerated because she flames us so much.

For now, I'm sure jams simply loves the attention. The place was all but dead before she opened it up. I mainly go there to see if any real information slips out in the middle of the tripe. But once her faithful little heads get tired of having their beloved misinformation challenged everyday, she'll close it.

Sad to say, that will be a bad thing. There is not now and is not likely to ever be much left of this case to discuss. If not for the sniping and bickering...many would get too bored to show up anymore. We're only human, after all....

18. Jayelles

The only way jameson can deal with WhyNut is to ban him - she cannot beat him in any debate because he is so talented at pulling the facts out of the bag which show her spinning game for what it is.

She knows WhyNut is highly respected and that when he posts, everyone reads. He makes fools of them all.

19. Watching You

Huh? Jayelles, Why_Nut is good, but he didn't make the fools. They were already there. He didn't even expose the fools, because they expose themselves every time they hit that Post button. He does get their panties in a wad, though, and there's nothing funnier than fools with wadded panties.

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

actually she has mellowed!! But she always takes the opposite view of most of the people on the cases she's on discussions with. LOL! :eek: No surprise there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice