More swamp disinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

misinformation

jameosn's forum is full of the most frightful misinformation - unchecked by anyone provided it does not put the Ramseys in a bad light.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, they're back on poor dead Helgoth, again. Some freak at WS posted "his theory," which is about Helgoth and "his roommate" being the "kidnappers/killers." Of course, the theory is full of misinformation, nothing substantiated, plain BS, and NO NAME for the "roommate."

Needless to say, the swamp jumped right on it. Jams has emailed the guy, asking for info, and his response as of yesterday was something like ask Helgoth's mom/stepmom/guardian mom/not me.

Typical. THE ENTIRE HELGOTH FIASCO WAS BS. Promoted by "Anything for a Buck" Tracey. You remember Tracey: he's the man who wears the disguise of "journalism professor." He created the RST BS programs full of Smit lies and disinformation. Allowing a mental case like Kenady to malign a dead man for child abuse, murder, burglary, and sadism, displaying pictures of Helgoth's body in police photos after he committed suicide, all aired on international programs, with NO PROOF OF ANYTHING KENADY SAID ABOUT HELGOTH, is SO HORRIFYINGLY CALLOUS, CRUEL, AND DOWNRIGHT MEAN, I can't believe those "HOW AWFUL THE RAMS HAVE BEEN TREATED BY THE PRESS" swampsters don't GET IT. How ironic. It's the EPITOME OF HYPOCRISY.

No decent professional program I have ever seen on true crime shows EVER shows the full pictures of a suicide out of respect for the family. Not Tracey. How cold hearted can the jerk be? Helgoth can't sue. He can't protest. He can't appear on his behalf to dispute any of the Kenady lies. He can't even comfort his famiily. He's dead.

DEAD PEOPLE ARE PERFECT TARGETS FOR THE RAMSEY SPIN LIARS. They can't fight back, can they?

But you'll never see jams telling anyone there not to spread lies that have no foundation in truth, NO EVIDENCE TO EVEN REMOTELY LINK THEM TO JONBENET, THE RAMSEYS, OR HER MURDER. Nope. That's GOOD JELLO for the swamp. Bring it on, Bill Cosby!

3. Jayelles

I'm uploading this so that I can use it at WS. This is supposed to be from a sample of John Ramsey's handwriting (pre murder).

How many s's are there?

Attached Files:

4. Elle

Elle Member

I see four here, Jay. First glance made me think of "Assassin" but that's not the word here. Is this a form, from Access Graphics?

5. Elle

Elle Member

By any chance, have you taken note of all of the mistakes, Jay?

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's what I thought, too, Elle. I thought it said assassin's. Up above it, it looks like there is the word satisfactorily ?, less the first s.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Two. Is this a trick question? :)

Attached Files:

8. Elle

Elle Member

I see "satisfactorily" now JC. Thank you! :) This makes five with the missing 's'.
    What is Jayelles up to here? :cop:

9. Elle

Elle Member

Ah, Cherokee, are you seeing this word as OCCASS ----?

When the first three letters touch the line, they do give the impression of being a different letter. This is why Jay wants this confirmed.

Looks like there are numbers there too. Not very clear at all!

10. Cherokee

Yes, the word is OCCASIONS.

Here's the whole sample.

Attached Files:

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

occassion? What's that last squiggly mark - is it supposed to be an s? occassions?

12. Cherokee

It's actually OCCASIONS. John's lowercase "i" has some curve to it, and the "i" dot is almost lost in the line above it.

13. Cherokee

John's sample has some blurring and debris from multiple reproduction, plus John has some individualistic writing traits that make some of his letter difficult to read.

14. Jayelles

The word is "occasions" but it appears to be spelt "occassions" - a spelling error made on the ransom note.

This is allegedly a sample of John Ramsey's pre-murder handwriting and I believe that it may be from a lawsuit where a tradesman sued the Ramseys for non-payment of a bill. JR appears to be stating that he won't pay up till the "project" is satisfactorily completed.

15. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

BTW, my vote on why someone wouldn't post something such as handwriting samples is that either

1) They sold the "exclusive rights" to someone , or

2) They want to sell the "exclusive rights" to someone.

If it were already publicly available for free, why would anyone want to pay for it? It would then fall into the category of the repo'ed homes and HUD auctions' lists. You would have to be an uninformed dork to pay for the free information.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Jay, I knew occasion only has one 's' and John Ramsey has spelled this wrong, for sure! I remember business was spelled with two s's in the ransom note. Are you sleuthing around today? :)

17. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Cherokee. So John Ramsey wrote "occassions." Hmmmmmmmmm! Many will associate this with the"bussiness" in the ransom note methinks! :)

Edited to add: When it came to the actual hand printing of the ransom note, I thought John Ramsey's sample was close to the original, as well as Patsy's.

18. Jayelles

Note the dot above the letter j in project - it is actually above the o in front of the j - IMO it is quite feasible that the dot above the s is intended for the 'i' following it.

I have blown this image up and it is messy, but I am even more convinced that it's a double s in occasions. I agree that there's a bit of a curve to his i's but don't think they curve that much and they are quite small too (i.e. not as high as the letter s's.

I think that questionable second s is identical to the s in RamSey.

If you go to the Fausto Brugnatelli website, he treats it as a double s and he compares it to the double ss in bussiness from the ransom note. He doesn't mention the fact that the word is spelt incorrectly, but being Italian, perhaps he doesn't realise it's a spelling error?

19. koldkase

What's hilarious is that jams chastises DocG for just wanting more of the case file!

hahaha Can you believe it? This woman guards the case stuff she got by being a Ramsey shill like her life depends on it.

Why, one would think she feels special because of it! Not to mention, like she wishes someone would pay her for it some day.

It doesn't matter. She doesn't have any evidence information left that's important, or she'd have sold it to the tabs. And if she thinks she's going to hang onto her little gossip until one day when she can sell that, she's going to be very disappointed when people don't care anymore. She may be waiting to get the maximum bang for the buck when Patsy dies, and good luck with that.

20. koldkase

I used my "magnifier" thingie MS was so cool as to install on my brand new computer. I see the word as "occasions" as Cherokee demonstrated in her post where she traced it in red. I think the dot above the "i" is the key identifier. I see how it's hard to figure out, though, because John seems to have written in print, cursive, and then separated the final "s" entirely from the rest of the word.

I gotta' tell you, I find the Rams refusing to pay for a job until it's "completed" to their satisfaction very funny. I know nothing about the job, but I do know something about wealthy people who drive contractors crazy with their ever-changing demands. They love to make changes from the original contract as well, but they don't want to pay for those changes, do they?

WARNINGWARNINGWARNING

GOSSIP ZONE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE ABOVE IT

This brings back some stories of the "real" Patsy and John, the ones with "no history."

They had to be SUED by Burke's attorney to get PAID for the work he did representing Burke. Wood had the nerve to say that the attorney overcharged. hahaha Can you believe that? That's what you get for doing business with WORLD-CLASS cons, IMO.

We also heard from a poster at WS who was related to a woman who did decorating business in Atlanta with Patsy. She said Patsy was so awful to the decorator, the woman quit. Then John called the decorator and apologized for Patsy.

We also heard from another poster at WS who worked in an office for the gated apartment community the Rams lived at while their Atlanta home was being remodeled. This woman said Patsy came in one day screaming at another woman who worked in the office for not having a package delivered to Patsy's door. This poster said she saw Patsy acting like a typical bully.

Yeah, I bet there's "no history."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice