More swamp disinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle

Elle Member

Is this the Koldkase Kolumn reporting KK? :) I quite believe all you've reported here.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You're right. It IS "occasions" with ONE "s". There is no double "s" in the word.

I also used my "magnifier" plus I analyzed the rest of his handwriting and he tends to backward curve a lot of his letters which is why his "i" has the wiggles. The "i" dot is barely visible as it touches the line above it, but it can be seen.

There is no spelling error. It's just John dashing off a note in a hurry because he's mad and not going to pay the contractor.

John is a jerk and a liar but he's not a bad speller.

I've enlarged the sample some more so you can see the single "s" and the "i" dot more clearly.

Attached Files:

3. Cherokee

John also uses an uppercase "N" in the word "occasions" which necessitates him sliding the "o" from the "i" into oblivion in order to start the uppercase "N."

As I illustrated in my handwriting analysis, John uses the uppercase "N" in the middle or at the end of words several times in the sample. It's one of his defining traits. The ransom note writer NEVER uses the uppercase "N" in that way. Not one time.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for the magnified version KK. I forgot all about that feature.
    Then Jay will be able to explain this part instead of two s's.

Thank you Jay and Cherokee for the interest of the day! :)

5. Cherokee

Here's the enlarged version with the outline of the letters in red.

Attached Files:

6. Elle

Elle Member

So much better, Cherokee. Thank you! You can see John Ramsey is in a hurry as he nears the end of the word "occasions." We all do this now and then! :) .

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, for all we know, John might have realized he started a second "s" and then made it into an "i" by dotting it. It's so similiar to the "s" before it. But it is dotted, and there is no other "i" at the end. Also, he must have been using a Sharpie pen. The blotting is so messy, I also first read the word as "assassins."

But yeah, Elle, my little guttah gossip column is full of fun stuff. The stuff about the lawyer suing the Rams was true. It was in the news, and Wood confirmed it when asked about it. That's when he said they were "overcharged." hahaha I love that man!

As for the two WS items about Pats' little temper, they were two different posters. You know, now that I think about it, the decorator story might have come from a poster at Purgatory. Oh, well, they're both anonymous and might be lying through their teeth for all I know. But both posters just sort of passed these on at different times, didn't make a headline out of them or anything, just said here's some interesting gossip. Both were written in such a way that they didn't come across as making them up. Of course, the decorator could have made it up and told her friend, who believed it, but it sounded like a true story. Not too embellished. Nothing sold to the tabs. See what I mean?

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Heh heh Heh heh

don't TEMPT me to post something FUN...

9. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Jameson's self image:

Attached Files:

10. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Sorry, KK, I just had to do that. And now back to our original program.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Oh, I got no problem with fun!

But I must know if that's one of Patsy's wigs...and where can I get one? :luv:

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Here's how I see two s's. Look at the letter "o" in the fourth word - "not". it looks like the letter that I perceive to be the "o" in the word "occassions". In the word "project", the dot of the "j" is above the preceeding "o" - suggesting a tendency to place the dot to the left of the letter it was intended for.

It's probably nothing - regardless of whether John mis-spells the word occasion. It certainly doesn't mean he wrote the ransom note. I'm sure it's a commonly mis-spelt word.

Attached Files:

13. Elle

Elle Member

Just look at the two faces of the men behind her! I would say she looks worse than Nanny McPhee. :)

14. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Jay, I can see what you're saying here too! The fast scribbling at the end is hard to decipher. Anyway, you're all pretty sharp at getting to the root of it all.

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

I love gossip - as Elle said "KoldKase Kolumn" at the GOSSIP ZONE :thumbsup:

I'm ALL for gossip - waiting for updates!!

16. Jayelles

RST Wikis

The RSt are creating a Wiki about the Ramsey case. jameson isn't interested in any Wiki she can't control absolutely so a poster called Miss Marple has created a password protected one. They are apparently paranoid that the Borg will try to destroy it (presumably by posting facts and common sense) and are discussing ways that they can circulate the password securely. As several of them have allowed their memberships of the double bb to lapse, they cannot use the pm system over yonder and so Rainsong suggests they use the MindHunter forum to do so.

Miss Marple said "For example, what's to prevent Jayelles from going over to MindHunters and registering as Dave? I hope you can see the problem. "

Let me say that my integrity would prevent me from doing that. That is NOT my style.... fortunately, I think the people who matter realise that.

I have no interest in the RST Wiki. It will be inaccurate, misleading hokum and will do nothing to forward the search for JonBenet's killer. These people wouldn't recognise a fact if it slapped them in the face. Let them post about their shower visions, poetry and claims of insider knowledge from a whole host of unnamed sources till their heart is content. The Borg can start their own Wiki with the bare facts of the case.

17. Elle

Elle Member

I'm just wondering where they will get the Marijuana from. Jay? :)

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I saw that happening at a different forum today, Jayelles. It must be a thingy going around some of the joints. I mean forums.

19. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Why, from the posters of Justice Junction, of course!

20. Jayelles

You've lost me Elle. Has wiki got some drugs connotation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice