More swamp disinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

He's been assimilated LOL!

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Remember when mame used to call Holly - Holly Marple?

3. Jayelles

before my time WY.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That is so funny, Jayelles! Home sweet home is how I've always heard it said. I don't know if this fits here or not; it's an old post from the Butts forums. It's what jameson says she would do. (Kevin is the suspect in the Butts triple homicides.)

jameson said, "If Kevin was my son and really innocent, I would be screaming for the investigation to continue so the real killer could be exposed and my son cleared.If Kevin was my son and I wasn't sure he was innocent, I would be keeping my mouth shut, monitoring the forum and posturing, threatening lawsuits."

And the Ramseys pretty much keep their mouths shut (I wouldn't know if they monitor forums and posture, don't even know what she means by "posture") and threaten lawsuits. The Ramseys aren't screeming for the investigation to continue.

5. Elle

Elle Member

It's kind of nice to remind Jams just what she said way back then WY. This was when she was in the Ramsey's good books.

Sincerely hope your Mom is still keeping good. Is her 90th birthday still to come?

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD! If Mikie's right, then I am one of only two people on the forums to have ever been face to face with the killer! That would be me and RHGC.

I'm in the company of RHGC, of the "Pachaly has murdered everyone from JFK to JonBenet" theory?

That can't be good.... :help:

7. Jayelles

Quite remarkable. Good 'ol Pach eh?

I note that jameson has archived the thread where she declared that Miss Marple had been "exposed as a well known BORG" - because of course it's a complete lie! DocWatson is certainly not BORG and if she had really "exposed" him, she would know that...

It's probably better that she doesn't participate in the Wiki - if it's aim is to present truthful facts.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

All I can get from reading the wiki threads is that someone--OTHER than jams--wanted to make a wiki (encyclopedic website) thread on JB's murder. Jams didn't like that right off. Reading her argument, it seems clear to me that she doesn't want anyone spending their time "at another forum." She said so herself, in so many words. She uses the excuse that it's run by BORG.

What's funny is that I've read Marple's posts, and he/she doesn't post anything about the Rams being guilty. Au contraire, all I've seen is Marple post about their innocence. Maybe he/she made the unforgivable error of saying "other" theories besides intruder ones could be included. hahaha NOT ALLOWED, MARPLE! THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Yeah, and they say we are assimilated? That is so lame, what John said. Boy, whoever wrote that part of the book sure hated anyone who didn't bite and swallow their BS, hook, line and sinker. Jams micromanages and dictates what can be said and what can't be said. Fine. It's her forum, I couldn't care less. But to call anyone ELSE BORG--with JR's definition--is complete hypocrisy.

Of course, hypocrisy is the RST's defining attribute. They hate anyone who, using the evidence, which we have clearly argued in deep detail for almost a decade, believes the Rams to be involved in the murder. PHILISTINES! But they have no problem blaming every dead person they can find, anyone too poor and/or mentally ill to defend himself from such libel. Decimate a family's reputation and use the rantings of a mentally ill woman to do so...FINE! GOOD!

It'd be funny if it weren't about the brutal abuse and murder of a child.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Mom will be 90 on Sunday, Elle. That's when we are having her party. My sister and BIL took her for check up on her eye this morning. It's doing well. When they got back home, my mother told my sister she doesn't want hot water bottle or blanket and she's starving. Hello? That's not my mother. My mother has no appetite to speak of, and she's cold all the time - has hot water bottle and blankets on her. The temp outside is 27 degrees, and she just came from outside.

Sometimes I just don't know what that woman's up to next.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Sounds like your Mom is ready for Spring, WY. :) It really is very cold out there. I hope the weather will remain nice for Sunday. It's so unpredicatable these days. You're weather is probably the same as ours. This winter will be on record.

Have a lovely time on Sunday with your lovely Mom WY. :) :rose: :rose:

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Some people are freaking morons! That's Masters Of Ramsey-Originated Nonsense! LOL

12. Jayelles

It never fails to amaze me how jameson says she will not permit misinformation on her forum - and yet it is absolutely full of it. Seemingly, misinformation is permitted as long as it is pro-Ramsey.

Right now, Beachbum (jameson? Slapfish?) and Evening2 are convincing themselves that JonBenet's Bloomies were small-made... that there isn't much difference in panty-size for children and that *really* it was no big deal if Jonbenet was wearing a size 12.

Absolute garbage. If you are buying cheap knickers then yes, you might buy a bigger size because CHEAP garments tend to be less generously cut that good quality garments (FACT).

I bought Bloomies for my youngest when I was in New York in July 2003 when she was three and a half. I bought size 4-6 thinking that they would fit her soon. Not even close - when she was four, they simply fell off her. They fit her now (not even snugly) and she is six and a half. My daughter is almost exactly the same size as Jonbenet was when she died.

When I bought the pack of Bloomies, I looked at the size 12 (there were some out of the packs) and they were massive - almost adult size.

Beachbum and Evening2 are opening their mouths and letting their bellies rumble. What they are posting is wishful thinking and very far removed from fact.

The size 12 panties would have been very obviously huge on JonBenet.

13. Tez

Tez Member

Last edited: May 27, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice