MSNBC - Disparities in JonBenet Ramsey confession

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't think there is any doubt that he has posted. However, I have always thought the perp would have been an RSTer.

Look at the forums - how old hats have come flooding back to discuss this latest "development". Now think - who was an avid case follower and hasn't come back? Who would we expect to be here discussing and isn't?

I think investigators whould ask him if he posted on forums and what his hat(s) were. There are plenty of us who have maintained archives over the year and who could give investigators copies of the posts. Either to the prosecution or the defence.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What about Bluefire? I never really read his posts much - but I remember people thinking he was a paedo.

HoraceMills? Where has he gone since this news broke? Some people thought he was a bit of a creep too.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

As far as Karr's online involvement, it is hard to not consider a few of the Swamp posters, especially when the freak was wearing a Blue shirt for his little perp walk.....after a while, I couldn't help but think of BlueFire.

It's no wonder now why jameson lets Candy and Mame post there, they take the spotlight off some of the other Ramsey supporters.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I dunno, bluefire was more aggressive with his pedophilia.

This guy sounds like a MJ wanna be with the fake, shy child like manner.

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

???

Why does everyone think the guy has a mental problem? Maybe he's just wierd and lives in his own little world like a lot of other creeps.

Still can't understand why this is hitting the news every 5 minutes....there is so much that rules him out....

and who is interviewing him, Lacy? Don't they have to charge him?

He didn't kill JonBenet...they know this and still they keep up the bullchit.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, NOW Karr is said to be DENYING he said he drugged the child and picked her up from school.

This reported just now on MSNBC on Don Imus' show.

One of those guys said "They did it," meaning the Ramseys.

Bo Dietl was just on, and he said "the father knows."

Now they're trashing child beauty pageants.

Don said because they put JonBenet in pageants, "...there's something already wrong with the parents to begin with...don't you think?"

:floor:

Uh... :yes:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060818/D8JIP9IG0.html

Karr, 41, told investigators he drugged and sexually assaulted the girl before accidentally killing her, according to a Thai police officer who was briefed about the interview with U.S. authorities.

Yet JonBenet's autopsy report found no evidence of drugs, saying her death was caused by strangulation after a beating that included a fractured skull. While it describes vaginal injuries, it makes no conclusions about whether she was raped. Investigators later concluded there was no semen on JonBenet's body.

According to Thai police, Karr said he picked JonBenet up at school and took her to her home. But the slaying occurred during Christmas break.

Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul, head of Thailand's immigration police, said a Thai officer asked Karr why he had sex with a 6-year-old girl.

"He said that at the time it was just a blur. He said they were lovers," Suwat told The Associated Press on Friday.

-------------------
    Karr is starting to change his story now that his "confession" doesn't fit the evidence. It's like I said previously, Karr is confessing to his fantasy not the facts.

He also told the Thai police he and JonBenet were "lovers." That is Karr's delusional reality.

8. koldkase

Oh...I guess for me it's his false confession to an infamous child murder that's the tip off...?

9. koldkase

Well, in all fairness, when it came out that the Thai police who said Karr said these things which didn't line up with what we know about the murder, I wondered if that Thai police officer was just confused and getting it wrong, was he wasn't that good at speaking English.

I agree with Shadow on this because how can a man who studied the case very closely make such obviously wrong statements when he's "confessing," whether he's trying to go for being attached to the case, get attention, or he really believes some of what he says as a fantasy?

10. koldkase

Moab said on her car radio they just said that Karr is on suicide watch, with a guard in the cell, and he's depressed and rambling.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

"I was there when she died," is not a murder confession. In this case, I suspect he was there inside his own head and after the fact.

This guy's eyes don't even track right.

On another subject (and I am so irate over this), I just now heard again that prosecutors in the Ramsey case are cautioning not to rush to judgment on John Karr. Those bastids. They are the ones who have rushed to judgment and issued statements that an arrest had been made. Their pet, Lin Wood, is the one who said it vindicates the Ramseys. Who is really responsible for all the media hype and rush to judgment? The media is reporting what they were told. Now, the prosecutors are backing down, and the media is asking questions, just like I knew they would.

Mary Lacy is an incompetent fool.

12. wombat

wombat Member

I'm actually wondering if this scam is going to hold together long enough for Karr to get his free ride home. Although I guess he'll go to California where he has an arrest warrant anyway, but why go through the trouble of taking him to Boulder? If he does get there before the DNA test comes up empty, to whose custody will they release him? Tracey's? Maybe Karr can get a job at the U of Colorado cafeteria or something.

Lacey's bought a pig in a poke!

13. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

And, that he looks like Ed Grimley.

[​IMG]

14. Elle

Elle Member

Because he could have the symptoms of bipolar disease, where he truly thinks these things have happened to him. It won't take them long to realize that he is fantasizing in his mind. This disease can go unrecognized for years, and many young patients commit suicide. They can still function in society as long as they take the medicine prescribed.

One movie "A Beautiful Mind" with Russel Crow playing Professor Nash, was a movie with good insight to schizophrenic patients.

One film star Margo Kidder (Superman) thought the FBI was after her every time a helicopter was in the sky. That and much more, and it's very real to these people who have this disease.

15. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

16. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

OMG. That would be the worst thing that could happen.

17. koldkase

Yeah, suicide would be awful...but of course, we knew that this was next. Why wouldn't the guy hit the skids when the reality of what he has put himself into became clear?

But they have a guard in the cell with him to prevent it.

And IF THEY SHOW THAT DAMN SKETCHMAN PHOTO ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO HAVE A STROKE!

What do they think we're going to do? Come to the conclusion...OH! They look alike! He's the killer!

John Ramsey looks more like Sketchman than Karr!

Not to mention...PSYCHIC SKETCH? Pleasepleaseplease tell me that a national network news show DOESN'T THINK PSYCHIC SKETCHES ARE RELIABLE SOURCES!

18. Elle

Elle Member

This story is in our local paper, and we are a small town in Ontario, and they have John Ramsey's statement cautioning not to rush to judgment on John Karr. Putting Karr aside, what are your thoughts WY on this. Do you think anything good could come from this, as in the finger pointing back to Patsy Ramsey, and the inconsistent lies? Do you think more evidence may be forced from the RST?

We still haven't heard too much from Lou Smit.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

As I said from Day One:

PLEASE make sure he lives long enough to be cleared of this crime

SUICIDE or otherwise, this man MUST live to be cleared

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Told ya everyone would get a spanking from Keenan for "rushing to judgment" on Karr when Lin Wood, John Ramsey and the RST were the ones contacting the news media and giving multiple interviews announcing Ramsey vindication.

They make me sick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice