MSNBC - Disparities in JonBenet Ramsey confession

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 17, 2006.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The statements, "he picked JonBenét up at school (school is not in session on December 25), he raped JonBenét, and JonBenét was drugged," when the autopsy showed she was not raped and was not drugged, hence these disprove the latter two and are enough to clear him or at least create reasonable doubt should this come to trial if he is even charged don't you think?

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, now Thai police are also backing off of their statement that Karr made those statements.

Initially, I thought those statements were coming from Karr's press conference in Thailand, which was taped. But now seems the Thai police claimed this and the press there got this all garbled. We don't know if Karr said this now, or if the Thai police said he did, or if the language was a barrier that just caused it all to get mixed up.

Suffice it to say, the drugs and sex and picking up JonBenet after school statements are not reliably attributed to Karr.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

At this point, the Thai police are still saying Karr said he had sex with JonBenet, but now the drugs may be doubtful and the school story is out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209163,00.html

But Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul of the Thai immigration police changed some details Friday of the account he had given of what Karr told investigators. In a telephone interview Thursday with The Associated Press, Suwat quoted Karr as saying he had sexually assaulted the girl and given her drugs. He also told reporters before a news conference Thursday that Karr had claimed to have picked up JonBenet at her school; the slaying occurred during Christmas break.

On Friday, Suwat confirmed to the AP his account of the sexual assault. But asked Friday if Karr gave the girl drugs, Suwat said the suspect described the encounter with JonBenet Ramsey as "a blur."

Suwat also said Friday that his statement about the girl being picked from school was based on a documentary he had seen and not the interrogation.

4. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well, isn't that convenient?

5. Cherokee

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209163,00.html

Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul, head of Thailand's immigration police, said a Thai officer asked Karr why he had sex with a 6-year-old girl.

"He said that at the time it was just a blur. He said they were lovers," Suwat told The Associated Press on Friday.

--------------

Karr and JonBenet were lovers? Only in his warped and delusional mind.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's still a phony, imo.

7. Cherokee

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Me, too. Thanks for that info, Cherokee. I feel sorry for this family. Another just run over by the Ramsey bus.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ugh! Sketchman! PUKE!

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yep - from the first second is more like it! Dead Man Walking is all I see when I look at "The Intruder."

RR

11. RiverRat

Hmmmm........Karr.......Krebs.....I'm thinking we have a Love Connection here!

RR

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hi Elle. Sorry I've been out of commission all weekend and just now am catching up on the threads.

Elle, I would dearly love to see them try to take Karr to court. They are so desperate to come up with an intruder, they will do just about anything, but someone a whole lot smarter than they are will stop them from making bigger fools out of themselves.

The only good that I can see coming from this is that it puts the JBR case and BDA's office back in the spotlight. Keenan-Lacy is looking more and more the fool, and that's a good thing, because it may bring out some of the heavy hitters in the media checking into some other things that bimbo has done. It can't hurt that the JBR case is getting lots of attention, again, even though most of the media has bought into the RST's revised version of the evidence and what really went down in that house that night.

A defense attorney, if it ever comes to that, will call in all the players and wannabe players in this case to testify. I would give a year's pay to see Steve Thomas testify for the defense in a case like this and watch Lacy bumble her way through a cross examination of an ex BPD cop - one who worked on the case. I would love to see Lin Wood's manipulation of Lacy brought out by a defense attorney.

Gawd, think about it - we think we've seen it all. What would come out in a trial of ANY alleged intruder in this case would make Bankok look tame.

NOTE to all defense attorneys - FFJ is THE SOURCE for information. Oh, Lawd, don't forget to subpoena Mary Suma and her best friend Nancy Krebs. I hear Mary and Mary are quite close - sort of like inside source close. Let's see - Lee Hill, Lin Wood, Lou Smit, Steven Singular, Susan Bennett, Susan Stine/aka the Chief of Police in Boulder, Alex Hunter..

Man, I hope this goes down - it's going to be better than the killer Orenthal's trial.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahaha

WY I pray you are correct on the media....most of the talking heads are simply rehashing the hype spun by the Rams.

Go Norm Early! Go Wendy Murphy! Go Pat Brown!

14. RiverRat

:wyhero:

You are not going to believe what all you have missed! We just thought that we had seen it all....

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Show Me,
    She definately didn't seem professional, not to me anyway. Her entire demeanor just irriated me. yukkkk

16. tylin

tylin Banned

OMG bahaaaaaaaa that did it...no more drinking tea or coffee while reading this forum. That is so darn funny. :coffeeup: :clap: :nyah: :floor:

17. tylin

tylin Banned

Yes indeed. He cannot die until he is cleared of JBR's murder. :gavel:

18. Show Me

Oh F*ck it's sketchman!!!!!

19. Show Me

Lacy was hunched over and didn't meet many eyes in the audience.

20. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

LOFLMAO at that photo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice