MSNBC - Disparities in JonBenet Ramsey confession

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 17, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep...and did youi notice how many people she thanked? Thanked for what?!?!?@?@ She's gonna have more egg on her face than a fry pan at Sunday Brunch.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The more people she thanks, the more people she can blame

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I actually have access to a computer and the Internet at my mom's house, RR, but it's upstairs, and I can't leave my mom alone downstairs. Every time I wished I could see what's going on at FFJ, I thought it would just pis$ me off, anyway, so I was probably better off not knowing.

Boulder is Oz, 13th planet from the sun. I feel as if I'm watching all this through a mirror.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You should be regrouping, sweetie, I know times are tough for you right now. But then again - you are so vital to this organization.....hmmmm...I insist that you take ten minutes for yourself to eat and sleep. :bow:

5. Watching You

Pretty soon, RR. Right now I'm estatically counting all our wonderful new GUTTER GROUPIE BORG POSTERS :poke: :poke:

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the finest forum in the universe.

:bee:

6. RiverRat

See any surprises?! LOL - it's all good - everyone is out mingling with each other....it could be the shock from the sudden arrest, I dunno!

The scariest thing for me so far was twice now today, there have been 118 readers, other than that, no real biggies.

7. Watching You

Uh huh. As long as suma :mame: and her suckfish don't show up, everything will be lovely.

It's been a rough weekend. I'm whooped. :bed:

8. RiverRat

Nighty-nite......I promise you that there is no way I am gonna let anyone named Mary in here. That should cover it! No LaceyMcSuma's Allowed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice