MSNBC Now - Tricia is on!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

God (IMO....)

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, TRicia just called and said that she was worried she didn't do well. I told her she rocked and we were all going crazy because she brought up Carnes and also because she brought up the one person who always gets forgotten: JonBenet.

For those who didn't see it, Tricia pointed out that the reason we are all here is because once we saw pictures of JonBenet in her Las Vegas show girl outfits, we bonded as a community for her suffering.

Tricia says she has been asked to be on FoxNews this weekend...doesn't know when. She says she's been asked to be on Court TV next week, as well.

I told her we were going crazy here and be prepared to be rocked when she returns.

Oh, she said she might have been on longer, but the breaking news on that explosion of a plant cut her segment short. She said the Bloomies were next on her list!

hahaha I'm sure Jayelles is emitting a sigh of relief....

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I am turning it into an .avi now. When that is done, I will post it on YouTube. At least, that will be my first destination. There are so many places to plunk video these days, Tricia might as well be heard through posting it also on Google Video and MySpace. It will also appear on my blog.

4. koldkase

Don' start. Or I'll say the "p" word....

5. VP

VP Member

Excellent Tricia

I am also surprised that they let her talk as long as they did. I agree with whomever said the anchor was confused as to what she should ask, lol. This is likely why they let her talk, trying to think of the next question, lmao.

As usual, you rocked Tristan :)

6. Jayelles

Candy will be foaming at the mouth...

7. Why_Nut

Geek. :)

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

LOL ... well ... well ... WhyNut is too beautiful to be a mere God :D

I thought BobC, Shadow and I were the only males here! Damn ... I don't need any more competition!

...YumYum

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Weekend plans are easy to cancel to watch for Tricia. Looks like I'll have to take a leave of absence too :)

I must get some sort of TIVO thing! My cable company offers DVR, for a price of course. Now I'll just have to learn how to use it.

I am technologically and computer challenged

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Will be?!
    :floor: :floor: :floor:

THANK YOU ALL. I have been a part of many victim assistance organizations and out of all the groups, this one is EXACTLY as it should be. :luv:

NO FEAR.

ALL HEART!

11. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Why Nut! You're the BOMB!

Can you let us know what you named it?

12. koldkase

You know, RR, you are right about that. No egos clashing. No power games going on. Just a lot of good people going out of their way for one and only one thing: to bring the truth to light, to witness for a murdered child who has no voice and no one else speaking for HER.

JUSTICE FOR JONBENET

ROCK ON, FFJ!!

13. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

wondering

why hasn't Jameson made a comment on this?

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

She's mixing the Kool Aid and buying purple sneakers for her crew!

:rs:

15. Tril

Tril Member

I wonder if Lin Wood was watching. If so, his head probably exploded.

16. Jayelles

As opposed to Geekess.....(or would that be Geekette?)

17. Why_Nut

The actual file name is MSNBCTricia.avi, but you would not generally access it that way. It is uploading to YouTube at this very moment, and when it is done I will give you all the link.

Four minutes and 49 seconds of the kind of interview I would like to see every day, that is what it is.

18. koldkase

Why Nut, thank you so much for doing this. Your office must look like NASA.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's gonna make Punisher wanna clean your clock!

20. Jayelles

OH by the way - I nearly forgot to tell you guys (WN, KK, Barbara etc)..... Sweebie says Hi!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice