MSNBC Now - Tricia is on!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

I am still stunned... FOXnews will be awesome, I'll be driving to Seattle so I will have to count on "His Geekness" to put it on YouTube for my viewing pleasure later!

I hope you'll get an interviewer who knows something.

She-who-will-not-be-named must be foaming at the mouth, after all - her face time got cancelled!

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

LOL! That's a new one.

3. wombat

wombat Member

Punisher is our Boy Wonder.

4. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Why Nut. You're a lifesaver to us folk who are stuck at work! We actually have a TV in our office suite, but I wasn't watching because I was working. You can bet I won't be making that mistake again! lol

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Boy Wonder?! Damn skippy! I'm a f***er and a fighter and a wild bull-rider! I'm the man of the hour, the tower of power, too sweet to be sour! I'm the reflection of perfection! The #1 selection! I'm a wild bull-ridin, jet-flying, wheelin and dealin kiss-stealing son of a gun! I'm ready to walk that aisle! Style and Profile! I'm the Ayatollah of Rock and RRRRRRRRRROLLLAH!

That being said, YAHOO! CHARGE, Tricia! I'm DAMN proud to be a member here!

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Two desks, three computers, three monitors, seven keyboards, four or five mice and trackballs, seven video recording devices, and probably around fifteen or so hard drives counting the ones inside computers and the ones that have been removed but still have good data on them. Yes, it is a bit NASA-ish around here.

7. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

waiting!

Impatiently waiting to watch right here at work!!!

8. I'm am overwhelmed by Punisher's manliness and virility... :nsf:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

A lot of people are in awe of me

10. Jayelles

No WAY! What do you need with seven keyboards? Get that office cleaned out at once! Better still smash them up. A colleague of mine reported several times that his new computer wasn't working. A technician would turn up, fiddle, declare it working and leave. next day, the machine was blue screen again. One day, my colleague (not noted for his calmness), walked into the class, asked a pupil to open a door which led to the playground and in front of a class full of codfish-expressioned pupils, my colleague lifted the computer and fired it outside where it smashed into a hundred pieces on the concrete.. He then calmly thanked the pupil for holding the door open and started his lesson. He said later that it felt great but boy was he in trouble!

11. Why_Nut

Speaking of manliness, I note that John Ramsey seems to have spent the night in Tennessee, since his plane has not flown back to Charlevoix yet. Maybe there is something to the thought that he has met the next Mrs. Ramsey there.

:yow:

12. Jayelles

I used to know someone who was in awe of me...but it didn't make any difference, I still didn't share my playpiece with her.

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

OMG

I always wondered where Sweebie was???? Please tell her I said hello and send my fondest regards. She is a wonderful lady!

Sweebie, if you're reading here

:wave: :hug: :hug:

14. Jayelles

Has it been suggested that he's met the next Mrs R in Tennessee?

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, now I am crying. I am one of the lucky ones who has personally met Tricia during a trip to Wisconsin with Sparky and VP, and I know personally of her huge heart and generous nature. I know how devoted Tricia is to justice for all kids.

I hope that every person who has ever trashed Tricia, and you all know who you are (no one on FFJ or you wouldn't be here, trust me, or if you snuck in the back door when we weren't looking, you won't stay long), is boiling in their own juices right now. Tricia was always kind, and you tried to hurt a beautiful heart. I know I will never forget that.

I missed the broadcast, but I don't even have to see it. I know what a force Tricia is.

As far as Lin Wood is concerned, let him finally see that those internet posters he liked to trash are going to clean his fugly clock. And, it's about time.

Tricia, my heart is so full - I know how hard you've worked. Thanks, Mary Lacy, for opening this keg of worms, which has now backfired on you.

16. Why_Nut

Oh, all right, I can get rid of some of them. But not the two Northgates. The old Omnikey keyboards I bought new in the 80's had an excellent firm feel, they were built like tanks, and I intend to send them to someone who will clean them up and make sure they are in good repair. I would be using them now, but for the fact that I have to find the adapter that would turn their old huge cable plug into a small PS/2 plug I can use on the current machine.

Tricia's video is 40% uploaded.

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Can't wait to see this interview with Tricia! Finally, the truth is coming out about Tracy/RST/Smit/Jameson aka "the Tag Team," and all the people they have thrown under the bus and the misinformation that has continued to be spread because no one does their homework.

Legal experts have said DNA evidence will likely be key: DNA was found beneath JonBenet's fingernails and inside her underwear. But others who worked on the case warned that DNA evidence alone will not be enough to convict Karr.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7370

18. Jayelles

Did you have BBC Micros in the US? Our science department still use them and they are over 30 years old.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, you absolutely ROCKED the planet!!! :jumpie:

I was thrilled they let you talk as long as they did, because you were able to get in SO MUCH that has been covered up like cat shite from the beginning of this case.

You fired a MAJOR salvo in explaining the worthlessness of Judge Carnes' "evidence of intruder" conclusion based only on what she was shown by Lin Wood and the Ramseys. I LOVED how you got across that it was a "civil suit." This was not some kind of OFFICIAL message from God, the end all and be all, last word on the subject. Unfortunately, the media, who obviously DOES NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK, accepted Lin Wood's version of the truth, and believed the Ramseys were exhonerated.

Hoo boy. And you nailed them on that one, too.

For those newbies who are reading here:

THE RAMSEYS HAVE NOT BEEN EXHONERATED

PATSY LIED

JOHN LIED

AND IT'S NOT OVER

20. Why_Nut

No, but I did like reading about them in the early computing magazines. We would sit here in the states and read about the machines you had over there that we did not. The Sinclair! Teletext!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice