MSNBC Now - Tricia is on!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

WhyNutt,
    Thank you!!! :curtsey:

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

You were dynamite, Tricia.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Tricia scores! And the crowd goes bananas!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Let's Do The Wave! :bow:

5. truecrime8

truecrime8 Member

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia - you were great - fantastic speaker. Very articulate. I'd be sitting there going ... "Uhm....Ehm...och aye....".

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I liked how Tricia just laid back, majestically, like her every word should be taken as a direct royal proclamation

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

One hundred and thirty one views in just an hour, that is rather decent.

9. Catherine

Catherine Member

Awesome!

I have lurked here for years, but I just had to post after viewing the youtube interview. Tricia, you are AWESOME. You were so poised and professional. I hope to see this re-run through out the evening. Finally, something on the case I can watch without screaming at the television and scaring my husband and pets!

I admire the work that ALL of you have done over the years. You should all be very proud of yourselves and the dedication you have shown to finding justice for JonBenet.

:curtsey: Somedays, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints. :curtsey:

10. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Thanks a million Why_Nut!!

You are outstanding, Tricia. For those of us who have for sooooo long just wanted both sides of the JBR "issues" presented by the mainstream media, this is like dying and going to heaven. If only the Whites would put in an apparence.

I would like to issue one little warning to all - Limp isn't going to take all this without having his rebuttal. Believe me, it will come.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Holy Chit Tricia

You were awesome! You managed to get everything out that needed to be said and knowing how nervous you must have been and under the time constraint you knew you were under, you pulled it off flawlessly and so well spoken!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm gonna plotz!

And a very heartfelt thank you to Why Nut for providing it for us

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Why_Nut. You're a sweetheart! I thought Tricia was absolutely wonderful. Socking it to Michael Tracey for being the fraud that he is. To Lin Wood for presenting "just his evidence" and to Mary Keenan Lacy for doing everything backwards.

To Michael John Karr for being a phoney.

It was great to hear Tricia say: "THE RAMSEYS WERE NOT EXONERATED." WOW!:toast:
    btw Tricia, I think you should give Professor Michael Tracey speech lessons. I heard every word you said as clear as a bell. :)

THREE CHEERS FOR TRICIA! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose::rose:

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Wow

Why_Nut, wow, if you have any of these media files in .AVI format, I have the software here to convert .AVI to VIDEO to burn on a DVD. :)

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wunnerful, wunnerful!

Tricia rocks!

If it is going to repeat, someone please PM me. :pop:

I'm so glad Tricia got all her points across BEFORE Swamp Thing goes on Paula Zahn.

15. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Yeah, Why_Nut, can you post the .AVI file here (or somewhere) so we can download it?

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HOLD THE PRESSES. NEW EVIDENCE.

THE REAL INTRUDER AND HIS FAMILY HAVE BEEN FOUND LIVING IN MY DOUBLE CHIN!!!

WTF??? When did I grow that thing...

Why_Nut thank you so much. You are a doll for putting this up.

You're right. Lin Wood won't take this sitting down. It will be interesting to see what he does.

He can't ignore us now can he....heh

17. Elle

Elle Member

Just how do you do all this magical transferring videos from the TV, WN? Can you tell me if this program was shown on the same channel you would normally see the "Today Show" on?

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank You, Why Nut,

I am downloading the Fabulous Tricia right now. BobC, you rascal, I liked your comment!

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hi Elle

No, the traditional NBC with the peacock is not the same station.

MSNBC is a cable news station like CNN and FOX etc. While they are all affiliated, MSNBC is not the same as regular NBC that we all are familiar with.

Hope that helps

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Thank You

Thank you TRICIA !! and thank you Why_Nut.

Wow, I'm in awe. I have to go watch it again. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice