MSNBC Now - Tricia is on!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Shyshi5

Shyshi5 Member

Thank you Why-Nut for your hard work in placing the video format on the forum on youtube. Although I don't have sound on my computer at work I did copy the link and sent it to Humanity to play and turn her sound up so I could hear it over the phone.
    :pray: It worked and I found that the truth that was spoken should now be resounding in all the Heavens for God to hear and let the Nation rejoice upon the truth. Great Job Trish! :genie:

2. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

Simply fantastic!

You were a shining star in the midst of a million talking heads rehashing old tired and contrived "news!" Good job!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

You look mahhhhhvvvelous dahling!

Psst...Maybe Lin will now take you up on your offer to be sued....nah!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you , Barbara, I took it for granted that because of the peacock icon, I would see Tricia on this channel. Thanks to Why_nut I did see it.

I just came across this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14489842/ Karr is either on his way to Boulder, or is there by this time (?). :-(

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

OMG Tricia you were INCREDIBLE! And your voice is pure honey.....

I can't believe how much you poured out in that little bit of time, and giving the FFJ website 3 or 4 times.

Let the public READ THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Let's do the wave :wave:

:bowdown: We are not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I am dreaming....is this really, really true?

Gawd Hir's gonna be soooooooooooooooooo mad.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I happened to find you quite lovely.

7. amster

amster Member

wow

:thumbsup:

Can I have your hair? :)

I guess you and Wendy Murphy are on the "to sue" list now!

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

A Happy Day For Us All!

Thank you, dear God, for TRICIA!

I just watched it on YouTube and I can’t adequately express my appreciation to Why_Nut for sharing that with us. Thank you, thank you.

I am so happy that I hardly know what to say. Imagine me, loss for words? LOL.

Tricia, my dear, you were absolutely fantastic! Yes, you were. Yes, you are. Oh, how lucky we are to have you as our spokesperson.

Come on Woody! We’re waiting for you! Did you see and hear Tricia today? Well, son, that’s who you’ll be up against, so don’t be a-sharpening your law-suit-yellowbelly-pencil just yet.

This is a happy day for us all.

Tricia, you were great! Really great. Forgive me, I said that already, but it’s worth repeating. TRICIA, YOU WERE GREAT! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for being so great.

:leaf:

Welcome back, dear Catherine.

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well, holy cow! I just watched the video. What shocked me most? That Tricia is not blonde! I have ALWAYS pictured her as a blonde, much like RR! In fact, I could SWEAR I've seen pictures of her from a get together..

Oh well, now that I have gotten the most important thing out of the way...

Tricia Griffith, you mesmerizing goddess of gutter garbage!

Your words, your delivery, your VOICE...WOWZERS! You hit it out of the park for JonBenet, and I am so proud to call you a friend.

Well done.*

*Lin Wood is, I predict, hovering over every inch of that tape looking for something to sue for.**

**yes. I know that is poor sentence structure. Get over it.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Terrific

Tricia, you are so poised and temperate in your speech...very, very persuasive.

I would have been like a babbling idiot trying to make all those salient points in such a short time...or I would have been screeching like Wendy Murphy.

I hope the other networks see this MSNBC interview, and realize what a terrific "get" you are to speak on this case.

It was music to my ears to hear someone so knowledgable about every aspect of the case, after listening to the empty barrels that have been making the most noise up to today.

11. Aloysius1

Aloysius1 Member

You go girl!

:rs:

Tricia, you were awesome. I am new to posting here, but have read these forums for years. I had MSNBC on in the background and heard someone say "Forums for Justice" and looked up and there you were! I was not sure if it was you until they confirmed it after the conversation. I almost spit out my sandwich. You laid it down hard. Love it!

12. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Well, I think you did a fabulous job, Tricia!! You were so poised and you really got so much info into such a short, short time!!
    I think the three points you really scored with:
    1. Tracey's a scam artist friend of the Ramseys whose previous "revelations" have evaporated.
    2. JonBenet must never be forgotten. She is the heart of everything and the reason why we care so much.
    3. The Ramseys have NOT BEEN EXONERATED, regardless of what LimpWood says.

Bravo!! You done good! I predict that you will be asked to appear on other shows to present an opposing viewpoint, not heard often enough.

You do truth and justice proud, my dear!! Fantastic!!!

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Me too Driver, I saw those pics of them when they were in Boulder and Tricia was for sure a blonde, she threw me for a few minutes here also.

Thank- you Why Nut, I watched msnbc all morning here until about 1230 and had to leave and did not get to see this live so those of us who missed it the firsts time around really appreciate this opportunity.

Tricia you were wonderful! I just loved how the words we exposed Tracey for a liar and a fraud flowed from your mouth.lol Your a wonderful speaker of the truth for JonBenet.

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

As I was saying to Chero on the phone when I was so rudely interrupted by MY BOSS!!...Tricia...you were SENSATIONAL. What impressed me so much was your ability to get straight to the nub. You didn't uhm or aah at all. I couldn't believe how fluid your speech was. I'm sure if I went on TV I would be so panicky about how it was coming out I would lose my train of thought, but you just rattled it off without a hitch.

You are an absolutely wonderful person, and you deserve every kudo that comes your way. I'm hanging out for more.

15. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I'm joining your admiring band of groupies, Tricia. You really were awesome today. Thank God we on the forum have such an smart and articulate spokeswoman!

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I just listened to Tricia again. Thank you so much Why nut.

Tricia, I cannot believe how much info you got out in those few minutes. You were truly remarkable.

I imagine somewhere, oh...deep in a swamp, maybe...you're being burned in effigy as I type....

17. JanPat

JanPat Member

Newbie to posting but a long time lurker. Just had to say congratulations and extend a huge THANK YOU to Tricia for keeping this forum going over the years. I hope that seeing the truth finally making its way into the limelight makes it worth everything you've put into it over the years.

While I've never posted, FFJ and WS are where I've always ended up learing about this case. As a matter of fact, when the news of the arrest came out last week I was on the road after dropping my daughter off at college. What was the first thing I did when I walked in the door? Forget the TV or radio and leave the suitcases until later--give me my computer so I can see what the buzz is on FFJ! Family and friends who have laughed at my obsession with the case over the years are now seeking me out for information. It's great to be able to steer them to a place where sense and civility rule! :cheerful:

The contibutions of many dedicated people have kept this case alive. I must extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you for everything that you've done to keep the truth out there for anyone who's willing to look for it!

18. sue

sue Member

Thanks for the link. I was at work today and would not have been able to see it otherwise.
    tricia, you were awesome!
    (478 views now)

19. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Tricia....

Well, you already know that I love ya kiddo....I think that I have mentioned that several times eh?! :)

Now this video of your latest network interview is something else though....This is not personal, this is professional...You were PROFESSIONAL in your approach to answering questions not only about the current suspect, John Karr, but you carried the interview beyond that irrelevant subject matter to the more important issues of the false accusor, Michael Tracey and to the incompetant Atlanta Judge, Carnes, and to the incompetant, corrupt local DA in Boulder, Mary Keenan/Lacey for all of their incompetance and misinformation on the Ramsey Case....

HELLO! JOHN Q PUBLIC! ARE YOU LISTENING! Here is your wake up call on what is really happening and has been happening in this case for a number of years...Misinformation, corruption, incompetance in the extreme....Not to mention people like Mike Tracey who have a money motive and who are currently trying to make money on the death of an innocent child....

Thank you Tricia, for representing all of us with the truth of past case information, with truth on current events concerning the case, and with your personal opinon on what is happening with the new Ramsey Case suspect that Professor Michael Tracey has created for his latest documentary and for world speculation...

You are beautiful and beautifully spoken as always,
    Your respectful fan,
    Voyager

20. Charlie

Charlie Member

Opps, forgot to thank why_Nutt for putting that video online so fast, cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice