MSNBC Now - Tricia is on!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

You expressed yourself quite well, Tricia, and said what you felt needed to be said about this case. (You resemble a friend of mine from Ohio.) And thank you, Why_Nut, for putting this up on You Tube.

-Tea

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I finally had a chance to watch Tricia on YouTube (Thanks, WhyNut) ... and you knocked my socks off, Tricia!

Your previous Boyles stints were great, but the MSNBC appearance was even more impressive. Clear, concise, complete arguments ... delivered in great voice and attitude. Remarkable! Remarkable that you could get so much IMPORTANT information into such a tiny segment, and without seeming rushed.

OUTSTANDING!!!

... ummmm ... just one small criticism. Most viewers don't follow the case like we do, so they may not know that Lin Wood is the Ramsey Attorney unless you mention it. Gotta attach the title to the bassturds ... like Boulder District Attorney, Mary LAcy ... Ramsey lawyer, Lin Wood ... Ramsey friend and Crockumentarian, Professot Michael Tracey :D

I have to admit that I was NERVOUS before the MSNBC show ... not knowing how you would handle the spotlight ... but I ain't nervous no mo'. Get out there and kick some more azz, Tricia.

...YumYum

3. Elle

Elle Member

Incredible! Do you also go to work away from your home Why_Nut???? Hope all this equipment is well locked up.

4. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Trisha Rocks

Trisha, You were wonderful! You were concise and to the point and didn't back down once. You got the info out there on Woody and people need to know what a liar he is.

Congratulations on a job very well done!

:WY: :reporter:

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

People are dogging Tricia on the comments section of the Youtube but I have tricia's back.

6. wombat

wombat Member

Saucy Vixen, Bob? :floor:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to FFJ, Chebrock! I saw you post on another thread, but I lost it, so I'll :wave: to you here.

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I think the fact that there have been 691 views and only two people have bothered to target her directly, and those two seem to have registered just for the purpose, well, the whiff of swamp water wafts through the air at that point.

9. BobC

Yeah I smelled the same wretched stench. Plus I could recognize that John Ramsey-as-victim whininess anywhere.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

My guess is that one of them is Mame. She's been at it over yonder too.

11. BobC

She shouldn't talk with her mouth full.

12. sue

sue Member

i noticed the recent registrations too.

13. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Was this ever replayed? I thought Tricia was great and I didn't get to see all of it from the beginning, too much channel switching for updates.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Where is that?

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That mame......she never worries about the Morning After.......when she resorts to her mouth. :wave:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2_Sn95Go

This is a forum member's site with the Tricia segment in full.

By the way, LOVE your avatar!

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

No, it was not replayed, Tricia was interviewed as part of the usual daytime news coverage, not during one of the star-hosted programs typical of the evening schedule, so you will not see that exact program again.

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

:tsmile:

19. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Thanks

Thank you for the link koldkase. Wow, it was even better watching it for a 2nd time. She so obviously has the skill, voice and demeanor for a disc jockey.

Thank you. I have a couple other angel pics too.

Why_Nut, thank you for capturing that video, much appreciated.

I realize I haven't posted much here, or even read for a long time, so wasn't sure anyone would notice my post.

I didn't take much notice to this horrible crime at the time it happened. I was more into IRC at that time until 2002 when I started following a local trial and then found a forum about it and then followed links to other forums. The one crime forum I followed the most recently was BTK on another forum. Wasn't sure I even wanted to read any more after all the sick details from that creep's sordid past.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice