My crackpot review of JBR Police Files

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Bob C.....

I swear that I wrote a brilliant post on your thread last night before I crashed....can't find it this morning though and can't remember what I said that was so brilliant either! Hahahahaha...guess those meds were about to kick in and either I was using foul language and Moab deleted my post or else I just plain forgot to hit the Post Reply button....

Guess we will never know, and all that brilliant summation is lost forever....Oh....well, maybe not....maybe I can rewrite it, and do a short summary this morning....

It went something like....."That Patsy is a lying loitering idiot!" "Even if she had nothing to do with the murder of JonBenet, she should be hung by her glamourously painted fingernails until she promises never again to delay and derail the murder case with her nonsensical jibberish, stuttering, unfinshed, confused dialouge during the police interviews."

There ya go....but you knew that didn't you?

Off to find more meds and to Nap,
    Voyager

PS Hi Pearlsim!

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Pg103

Hi Voyager--you did post a glamorous reply--you put it on the original thread for the NE book.

Patsy tells ST maybe the note was by a woman. TT asks if there's anything P wants to conclude with and Patsy goes into a theatrical schpeel about how she just wants to help and if the cops need anything "just call me."

3. BobC

I can't even bear to regurgitate Patsy's phoniness on pg 105. That's the end of Patsy's first "I don't remember fest."

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sure...blame it on Moab...everyone else does... :laffbig: ...Voyager, I am just glad you are feeling a bit better and back to posting...you can blame me for anything you want, and I can then say I have been blamed by the best!!

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC I am glad to see you took my email seriously.

Just remember BobC if you ever resort to whining again my comrade, my lover, the person who de-worms my dog, Lin Wood will be in touch.

As far as Ms. Thomas goes she has decided to use your internet postings in her new class she is co-teaching called:

"The Internet; A Breeding Ground for the Insane and Fluffy"

Carry on...

6. BobC

COOL!

7. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Moab, just saw this.....

You are sooo funny! No one could ever blame you for anything! Well except for Tricia, and as we all know, she blames you for most everything.....it is the way of things on FFJ, no???

OK, Bob C.....it is Monday morning and time to power on throught this latest Ramsey related monstrocity of a book....The Police Files....

I am at the point in Patsy's second interview where she is "shocked" to hear that JonBenet was molested before the night of the murder...."Who said that?" "Where does it say that?" she asks.....

Oh Yea, I forgot, Patsy has stopped reading newspapers and they have gotten rid of their TV....I am sure that their lawyers haven't uttered a peep about this small detail to John and Patsy.....

It is pretty evident at this point that Patsy does not care whether or not she has any credability with the interrogating detectives and is truly playing cat and mouse....as long as they don't have anything incriminating on record in the interview tapes, what does she care? She can sputter around and not remember almost and can stone wall beyond belief, but as long as she is there swearing her undying will for cooperation, then that is what she can tell the press.....We continue to cooperate fully with the police.....

I can only read about a dozen pages at a time, because it just wears my patience thin, even after all of these years...
    Voyager

8. MaryW

MaryW Member

Bob-- when are you going to resume your review of the transcripts? I keep checking back for more and I am constantly disappointed.

9. BobC

Ouch! Appealing to my deeply ingrained Catholic guilt, huh?

I just finished my last art test so I'll start a new chapter tonight, babydoll!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice