My crackpot review of JBR Police Files

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 28, 2003.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Poor JonBenet...

Poor baby...cursed with a sociopathic narcissist mother like that.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

pg 35

Jonbenet asks Patsy "what's the use of coming up here if you can't even go up to the star?" This exchange is volunteered by Patsy, by the way. It wasn't dragged out of her.

Then Trujillo asks an odd question regarding what happened when the R family got home. He asks if JBR might have gone over to Burke's room. Patsy can't remember.

They move on to the 25th.

3. BobC

I disagree there, Lurker. I think we have two Patsys at one time--and that was like fire and gasoline. Whereas the Pugh girls bowed to Nedra, I think Patsy just might have created a "monster." The dynamics totally change when big money creates a pampered environment.

I'm not dogging JBR--she was just a kid. But I think Patsy definately got more than she bargained for.

4. BobC

pg 36

P starts talking about getting ready to go to Charlevoix after opening presents.

After the Whites Party, Patsy had to pack not only for Charlavoix but also for a Disney cruise on the 29th. JR went off that morning to check out the plane they were going to take. This is probably where the misquote in the early press came from regarding JR flying himself.

5. BobC

Pg 39 IMPORTANT

Steve Thomas kind of stops the train of conversation and abruptly asks if the amt of JR's bonus was displayed anywhere in the home for other people to see.

This is yet another example of how the cops were indeed checking out whether or not someone from outside the home might have had the inside knowledge of the Ramseys displayed in the ransom note.

Patsy says no, and that she herself didn't even know he'd gotten a bonus.

ST then goes into detail about the many and varied dead-ends and possible leads he'd recieved on what SBTC might have been an acronym for. South Western Bell, Smyrna Bank and Trust, blah blah blah.

Patsy has no clue.

6. BobC

St blindsides Patsy by informing her that Nedra thinks it refers to "That Son of a ***** Tom Carson." TC is Access Graphics financial officer.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Keep up the good work Bob...I am loving every minute of it!!!

:bowdown:

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes, you're doing a great job Bob! I have always thought that the statement by Nedra about Tom Carson was funnier than chit.

9. BobC

Thanks

Next ST asks if there was a problem between JR and Tom Carson and once again Patsy says not that she's aware of.

How interesting that John Douglas, who declared these people innocent days after the murder, said the killer was someone with a huge grudge the Ramseys. And yet Patsy can't think of anybody they'd even had a problem with!

But then again old JD would have had to bother interviewing Patsy to know that. My bad.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

How Thomas and Trujillo kept their cool is beyond me.

I picture someone like Detective Andy Sipowicz from NYPD Blue having a go at Patsy. I know I know it's a character from a TV show but still let me have my fantasy please.

No one in their right mind can claim the BPD did not follow other leads. Leads that took them far away from Ramsey land.

Thomas and all the detective's who interviewed Patsy deserve the Nobel Prize for patience

11. BobC

To his credit, ST presses Patsy further, asking her to really think about anybody who'd have a grudge or reason to strike out at old beady eyes. Then ST blindsides Patsy with what turns out to be her first huge lie--he asks her about any infidelities or scorned lovers in her marriage to JR, and if they might have a motive, and Patsy says "no, absolutely not."

Patsy says she's been totally faithful.

ST tells Patsy he knows about the affair JR had behind his first wife's back. Patsy of course "isn't aware of anything like that."

At this point ST slaps her briskly and tells her it's lucky she isn't Pinnochio because her nose would be a mile long! Okay I made that up.

ST makes P nervous by implying that he'd already spoken to Nedra and Pam and Paulie--and asks her again if this is the first poor Pats has heard of the affair. He even explains that he wants to make sure no "kook" has laid in wait for twenty years and Patsy clings to the picture perfect charade and just doesn't know a thing about it!

OH GOD. Pining over old Beady Eyes for twenty years? I think Affair Girl needs to get out more! But on the serious side this is another example of the cops very seriously looking into other possible suspects. I mean if they were willing to look twenty years into the past it pretty much shows you what a blatant liar Comrade Wood is. Poor Widdle Wamseys getting targetted!

Oh wah.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2003
  12. BobC

pg 41

Patsy doesn't even know her name.

ST decides to steer Pinnochio Girl to the morning of the 25th again. He wants a minute by minute report. Patsy complains she has to get two seperate sets of clothes for four people ready (one for the Disney cruise the other Charlevoix).

Patsy colored her hair. It must have looked FABULOUS.

13. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Early in the first interview....

Tom Trujillo and Steve Thomas begin by establishing Patsy's background, her accomplishments and abilities and her general personality traits....

Evidently according to Patsy, she was just short of Miss America, a born leader both socially and in school....perfect grades and a tremendous memory...She memorized whole sections of "The Prime Of Miss Jean Brody" for recitation and stage performance in the Miss West Viginia finals....

Now at 40, the age at which the first interview was accomplished, Patsy can barely remember her own name...she does not seem to be able to complete an entire sentence, and is unaware of most everything important in her's and John's life....She seems to have lost her intelligence, her memory, and her ability to focus completely...

Patsy cannot remember what they ate, what they said, how they reacted, where anything or anyone was etc.....
    She was not aware of John's business dealings, not aware that he had received a $118,000. bonus, could not remember how many times JonBenet had gone to the Dr. that year and for what.....really most of the interview consisted of almost the same sentence" Well, you know, I don't know, because I can't remember"...."I was upset and what not, and I was you know hysterical and I could not focus".....Confusion and avoidance extradinaire!

Basically, the only thing established from the interview as far as I am concerned is that John and Patsy were both on antidepressant drugs (as I understood it, at the time of the murder, correct me if I am wrong)...they give no new information or ANY information really and only seem to cloud what information there was with the "I'm not really sure of that though." scenario..

Reading this is pretty boring, as I am now reading the second interview which is very much like the first .....Nothing new!
    Trying to wade my way through though, so that I can keep up with Bob C.'s critique....

14. BobC

I'm with you Voyager. And beyond all that, every person who knew Patsy said she could keep her cool throughout anything. And yet she finds a note and just dissolves into an incoherent mess who can't do anything but stand there and scream. That's pretty out of character, unless of course it wasn't just finding a ransom note tha she was reacting to...

15. BobC

pg41

Patsy says JR basically lets her do the packing by herself--he loads a couple of presents into the jeep.

Moves onto the White's party. The Whites phone FW's mother in Aspen. They had cracked crab. Will someone please explain what the hell cracked crab is? Isn't all crab cracked? What are you going to do, eat the shell? I think she calls it "cracked crab" to make it sound snootier.

The cops ask if it was a buffet and Patsy can't remember. I'll bet if I was there with an electric cattle prod, she'd remember.

16. Tez

Tez Member

I don't think...

the anti-depressants made her forgetful. I think it was more likely that the anti-anxiety drug, ativan (which is like valium, it is in the same family) would make her forgetful. But, not that forgetful! I take ativan for anxiety, and I remember things just fine. But then, I am not taking it by the handfuls and drinking scotch with it either.

17. AK

AK Member

Medications

I'll bet they have a pact to both take a sleeping pill before retiring so they won't kill each other in the night. I can't imagine the unbridled resentment they must feel when looking into each other's eyes.

BobC, this is rip-roaring hilarious and thank goodness you're less than 1/4 of the way through. You're focusing on such great bits. Gotta wonder if the cops weren't excusing themselves every few minutes so they could double over in hysterics.

You should get in the habit of carrying that cattle prod with you. It could be handy if you ever run into Patsy or NK, "The Dual Pinocchias."

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How Well?

Does John really know Patsy?

Page 176 - Patsy is describing her panic attacks. There was one attack before she had the one in the doctors office on Boulder. She experienced one midway through her Nine month chemo session.

Page 357 - John is asking what a panic attack is. After hearing the description, he says that NO, he did not know that Patsy had suffered through such attacks, nor treated, nor medicated.

He ends by admitting that it would surprise him to find out that she did.

Well, John Ramsey.......I have one word for you................

SURPRISE!!
    RR

19. BobC

I think Patsy should be re-interviewed, this time using all the methods and techniques available to the Catholic Church in the 12th Century. You know, the rack, boiling lard treatments, the cat o'nine tails. I mean where's the common sense these days?

20. BobC

Anyway--Christmas. They leave the Whites blah blah blah and drop off presents to the Stines and to the Walkers. Hey--I thought the Stines were at the White's party? So why'd they have to make a special trip? Maybe things got so hectic in the sex-ring orgy that poor Patsy forgot to give up the presents! Do you think Susan Stine's present was a strap-on? Hair cement?

Anyhoo--Now Patsy starts having amnesia again the closer she gets to relaying the events that took place once they got home that night. Patsy does recall that JBR was so "zonked" that JR just carried her to bed with patsy scurrying behind him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice