My crackpot review of JBR Police Files

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 28, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Important pg 68

In yet another important contradiction, TT asks where JR read the note.

The note has magically moved to the wooden floor by the TV room. So Patsy calls 911 but sees JR "hunched over" reading the note. Have these people lost the use of their hands? Are they double amputees?

Now she says he's reading it in the hallway. So the notes moved to three different locations without being touched! Whacky!

So a confused TT asks how praytell the notes found its way to a hallway with the light on without anyone picking it up, and Patsy says maybe JR moved it. Uhhhh then why was he hunched over reading it? Did he pick it up, move it to the hallway and then drop it on the floor to read it?

2. BobC

Patsy says she called 911 from a wallphone, not a cordless.

When exactly did JR check on Burke?

In a nervous incoherent moment Patsy stammers "Yeah. I think he ran and checked on him when I was up, up there, uh, you know, it just all happened so fast. I said "Oh, my God! What about Burke?" And I think he ran in and checked him while I was running back downstairs or something."

That's all very fascinating Patsy, but howzabout answering the question?

Did all the screeching and screaming and commotion wake Burke up? no it didn't. Somehow during all this JR got dressed and then the Whites and Fernies appear.

Patsy thinks Priscilla answered the phone but can't, of course, remember. Patsy told Priscilla that JBR was kidnapped.Patsy doesn't remember if she spoke to John Fernie on the phone.

The policeman is the first to arrive says patsy. Was JR there when the cop arrived? Can we guess Patsy's response? Yup. But Patsy does recall going outside on the front step to meet French, hysterical, but of course doesn't remember.

The cops herds Patsy's party guests into the sunroom. She thinks the Whites got there before the Fernies.

Gotta go guys.

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

a big thanks

Bobc. Your commentary is all I thought it would be. It is hilarious and yet down to earth common sense.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What was that word?

That created such an uproar back in jw days? Slovenly? That sounds like a good description of one that doesn't bathe or change clothes for two days.

Plus, toss that lovely smell of freshly dyed hair in the mix. P. U. Patsy signed off the note as Stinky Bimbo Tacky Clothes in those late hours of one December night.

BUT - she just doesn't remember.

Oh and -

John doesn't drink before flying, that's what the melatonin is for.............

RR

5. BobC

You're very welcome!

This is fun! You know I like cracking the funnies! Just wait until JR is up to bat! He makes Steven Segal seem likeable.

6. BobC

Mo' Patsy! pg 72

What time did JR decide to go upstairs and awaken Burke? It was "day-lightish" says Stanks. After all of her guests had arrived! All I can is it's a good thing the foriegn faction wasn't, say, hiding in Burke's closet. It would have been tres embarrassing if he came up missing while all those people were there--then they'd have to explain why they just assumed the house was intruder-free.

Now Patsy tells a whopper. She says FW suggests that Burke should go to his house. They felt it was better if he "wasn't around" with all the bedlam and police "trying to do their job."

Was Linda Arndt there when Burke left? Patsy doesn't remember.

Stanks thinks Babs Fernie called Father Rol. I think Patsy did it.

Patsy says it was John who went up to get Burke and when they came downstairs, they walked up to Patsy and Burke had tears in his eyes. She doesn't think JR left the house with Burke.

7. BobC

Did aanyone tell Burke JBR was gone. Patsy thinks JR "talked to him upstairs. I'll bet he did!

Now Patsy can't remember what time the ransom call was supposed to come. I mean who would remember such a triviality? Note to Patsy: you can turn off the auto-lie filter every so often.

Then Pats says something very odd"That $118,000 that they wanted or some, I don't know how they figured out about that." hmmmwas that a Fruedian slip? Was Patsy saying she didn't know how the cops figured out that amt was the same as JR's bonus?

Cops ask who actually got the money and Patsy doesn't know--maybe JR, maybe FW, maybe Fern Boy. Then Patsy goes off on a wierd tangeant about how it"got to be so long, you know, it just, I mean it was like the afternoon or something and I remember walking back there in the TV room...the hub was kind of back there and, uh, that was where the call, they were going to take the call and everything..."

Time to get off the pain killers, Patsy.

8. BobC

Suddenly JR appears with JBR, and JR just screams. FW tells somebody to get an ambulance and call 911. 911 was already there, Patsy. Patsy claims she kept repeating "what is it?" Fernie calls the ambulance. Babs Fernie grabs poor Patsy and wouldn't let her go into the room with JBR. She says people people were "just white." I'm sure only white people were allowed in the Ramsey casa!

Patsy said JBR was cold and she prayed for JBR to "bring her back." Then Pats says something really odd "...and so I just...she wouldn't be there anymore and get out of this house and I'm never coming back...sorry I don't remember after that."

So Patsy's first thought is to get out of the house? Not who did it? Why? hmmmm.

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

the thing about Burke is really odd. I have heard that nobody told him when they woke him up that JBR was missing. That may or may not be true but it is strange that Patsy says he comes up to her with tears in his eyes and basically I think she just hugs him and sends him away. Did he already know what was going on?

I'm asking ya - what mother wouldn't have a heart to heart talk with their son even if for just a few minutes to console and reassure him that he would be alright? And certainly some explanation was in order.

10. BobC

Burke didn't ask any questions. JR spoke to him privately upstairs and no one knows really what was said.I think it's clear they wanted Burke to know as little as possible about what happened. Kids have big mouths.

Oh wait--yes he did ask "what is it? What did you find?" (something like that) earlier that morning and JR, showing his usual charm, just bellowed something like shut up brat.

11. Tez

Tez Member

I'm with you BobC

Old "Beady Eyes" as you called him is really charming. I think he really had a talk with Burke upstairs. I would really like to hear what Burke has to say on this subject. I'm sure though, we will never know.

I am just starting with Patsy's 1998 interview.

John was willing to through the Pugh's under the bus in 1997, and he seemed like that interview was just a big inconvenience for him. I really liked the part about the lie detector, how he would be "insulted" if he were asked to take one. I'll just bet he would be. Mr. Big-Time CEO that he was. (Key word "was" in the preceding sentence!) Poor idiot can't even find a job now. Wonder if that is because he would be "insulted" if asked to take a pre-employment polygraph???? He makes me want to puke. At least Pats can be a little entertaining. I mean she doesn't know anything, but she isn't "insulted" yet!

Thanks once again BobC for all of your time and work!

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

does Patsy show her hand on page 62? As convoluted as her answers are, it is all very confusing.

She begins to describe, once again, how the day began.

"Okay. Um, we got up at about 5:30, I think. I think John got up first and I got up just right behind him and he went to his bathroom and shower. I went to my bathroom. I did not shower that morning and I just put my clothes on and, uh, did my hair and makeup and, uh, and then I started down the stairs. (my comment- she is going down the stairs between her bedroom on the third floor to the area outside JBR's bedroom on the second floor)John was still in the bathroom and went, uh, I stopped kind of briefly there in the laundry room area. And I remember the ironing board was up, I think, and I fussed around with this little red jumpsuit of JonBenet's 'cause it had, had some spots on it and I was going to remember to do something with that when I got back and, uh, so I had, I had the light on in there in the laundry room area and, uh, um, then I started down the spiral staircase there.

(here is where the issue begins to get real cloudy, remember, she has already come down from her bathroom, has fooled around on the second floor for a while and now we read this:)

I came, I had come back down, (my comment, BACK DOWN? - then she covers that up by coming back down from the third floor)I'd come down the back bedroom stairs.....

.....from my bathroom. Um, I started down the spiral stairs and when I got nearly to the bottom I saw, (then blah,blah blah)

Could this have been another slip?

13. BobC

pg75

Yeah it's yet another slip.

ST asks if Patsy ever touched the note. The little teaser replies "I don't recall doing it...I may have."

The sheer cooperation here is getting me all misty again. Where's that cattle prod?

Did Patsy carry the note back upstairs? "I don't remember exactly but I don't think so." Patsy says she just "pounced up the stairs." Now Patsy says the note has moved yet again--this time to the kitchen table. She might have touched it then.

14. BobC

pg 78

Several paragraphs worth of "I don't remember" follow. I'm getting drowsy.

Patsy says "normally" the only unlocked door is the one leading to the garage.

15. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

Page 71

Really funny, Bob! It took me a week to read the book because Patsy's answers were totally mind numbing to me. John's catty remarks about everyone made me sick. I did find this one answer of Patsy's on page 71 interesting in light of her claims of not reading much of the note or her and John discussing anything before they called 911.

TT: Okay. So John runs upstairs, gets dressed. You're already dressed. Who's the first person that makes it over to your house?

PR: Uh, well, the police.

TT: Who, who all was, where was John at the time that the officer arrived?

PR: Oh, I don't, I don't know where he was. I walked out onto the front step there and I was just, I was just kind of out of it. I was hysterical. I said that there was a note and that our daughter had been kidnapped and WE WERE TRYING TO GET THE MONEY and I don't, I don't remember.

16. BobC

I'm with you, Wolfie baby. JR is the biggest ******* I've ever seen.

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

Oh for God's sake

It's the story of the Amazing Levitating Note. That thing gets around more than Dennis Rodman.

And doesn't John (somewhere, over the rainbow) claim not to care for the phone, that is why Patsy dials 911? So how does it happen he's the one to call the pilot to get out of Boulder? Pats too busy vomiting?

Oh, the humanity...

18. BobC

JR says later that Patsy always does the flight arrangements so who knows. I care a lot more about how Patsy can't remember if she picked up the note, after going through all that crapola about bending over and leaping over it like Wonder Woman. OH GOD and the thought of JR's flabby furry butt in the air, all crouched over like an evil elf!

If I were doing the interview I'd have done it this way:

BobC: Listen Miss high and mighty Patsy Ramsey, are you telling me that after having two years to come up with a story, you're trying to tell me niether you nor your beady-eyed spouse picked up the damn note? Nobody reads notes from a standing position, you phony, wig-wearin' wench!

Patsy: I don't recall exactly.

BobC: Oh. Okay. Can you identify the object currently in my right hand?

Patsy: Uhm no. Is it a cell phone? Why is my heart suddenly going pitty patty?

BobC: It's an electric cattle prod, Patsy. Now make with the answers before I get slippy SLAPPY.

Patsy: But I can't recall exactly. Maybe...

BobC: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

19. BobC

pg 79

Patsy, in an embarrasingly transparent attempt to explain how, if she only read the first couple of lines in the ransom note, she told the police operator that the "SBTC" kidnapped her daughter, Patsy says she "I think I glanced back at it. I looked at the, to SEE who signed it."

Oh God Patsy. Now poor Patsy couldn't "bear to read it." Oh really? What if the fourth line was "just kidding. Jonbenet's waiting in the kitchen with an extra Christmas surprise for you!" Come on Patsy. Do I have "stupid" written across my forehead?

Nobody answer that.

20. BobC

She might have glanced and saw $118,000.

Then she is asked very specifically what she screamed outside of JBR's door, and it was "John" not "JBR."Didn't scream "Burke," either. JR came waddling down. How odd Burke didn't hear this when she was much closer to his room. Patsy says of JR "I think he got the message something was wrong."

Well no chit Shirley. You're screeching like a she-moose in heat. Patsy keeps saying over and over "I mean I was just out of my mind" "panicing" blah blah blah.

You might want to check the closet, or say, the bathroom, before you dissolve into a blithering idiot, Patsy. GAT ME MY CATTLE PROD!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice