My crackpot review of JBR Police Files

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 28, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Now Patsy adds a little flair, saying her voice cracked when she bellowed! Okay Patsy WE GOT IT. "I was just running around like crazy!"

Oh really? where to? You didn't search for her as you said, so where exactly were you running to? Maybe she was just running around in a circle like a circus poodle!

2. BobC

Pg 80

Patsy is getting more theatrical! yay! She's embellishing now! I love it!

Patsy is praying, praying PRAYING!!

What was John doing? he must have gotten dressed. Then, suddenly, he's reading the note in the back hallway!

A confused Trujillo asks how the damn note suddenly teleported to the back hallway. Patsy doesn't remember.

JR runs around checking doors.

Uhhhhh isn't it a little late for that, Johnny? I mean obviously they got in. Why not look intsead for the intruder? or Jonbenet?

3. BobC

Is anybody reading?

4. BobC

Now Patsy ups the stupidity factor. She's screaming "how did they get in? How did they get in?" instead of "Jonbenet?" "Jonbenet?"

5. BobC

gotta go. I hate posting in a vaccuum.

6. Tez

Tez Member

BobC....

Don't go! I am reading...I had to feed the little people who are my offspring!

I would say that Patsy is the head clown in her circus!

Loved the comment about Dennis Rodman!

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bob...I'm thinking people are afraid to interrupt the flow of what you are saying...I certainly don't think there is any lack of interest on this thread...it is the one everyone is on reading!!! We are loving what you are writing...trust me.

8. BobC

I'll be back tomorrow! Tricia privately e-mailed me and said she wasn't going for any of my star-fits! Sometimes I need to be smacked on the snout with a rolled up newspaper!

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Whatever it takes to let you know how much you are appreciated...heck I could have done that earlier...smack you that is...lmao...Bob when you come back, why don't you start a second thread on this...#2...

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hey Bob

check out the number of hits your thread has on it - you're a HIT!!!

I was reading the book last night and I noticed in John's first interview when he was describing finding JB's body in the basement, he first states that he didn't hear anything after that - didn't hear FW screaming, didn't hear FW at all, IOW, sort of zoned out. On the next page, in answer to a question, he states he was doing something and he heard FW screaming, yelling about caling 911. Guy can't keep his stories straight.

Keep going, Bob, we are reading.

11. BobC

Here is a copy of the exact e-mail sent to me last night by Tricia:

Dear Bob

We can't all be running to the computer, every minute, just for you. While it is quite clear that your personal life, like your career, is going nowhere, you cannot assume that that is the case with other more popular posters. Your craven whining and pleading for attention used to make us look away in shame, but now they seem to evoke emotions that are frankly closer to icy rage. Your blatherings about sex rings and Patsy's rather startling wieght gains were bad enough, but now this incoherent and disgraceful attack on poor Patsy is proof positive that you are not only a very bad writer, but quite possibly insane.

Please remain silent for the rest of your tenure at FFJ. If you think I contacted the internet lawyer for no reason, guess again. My only regret is having to see Miss Thomas' pained, disgusted expression as she read over your "insights," clucking in distaste and pounding her keyboard in anger! The 1,000 hits you seem so proud of are actually the residue of a rather large and comprehensive libel investigation that will hopefully put you in the Big House, where you belong.

Any more correspondence with you will be through my second lawyer and lover, Comrade Lin Wood.

Feeling not so fresh,

Tricia
    Forum Goddess

12. Watching You

Sounds like

this is a case for SuperFlabby.

13. MaryW

MaryW Member

Put me in there with the people who LOVE your posts. I do hope that you will start another thread.

14. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Finally! We forum members have been telling Tricia to send that letter for months but NOOOOOOOO...she was too busy trying to seductively whinny her way into Lin Wood's lair.

Aw, come'on..BobC...you know we love every word of what you post. Somedays it's the only thread I have time to open..but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

You rock, Bob!!!!! Only thing better would be a reading...with Patsy playing herself.

15. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

What Moab said!

I love reading your commentary!! I wasn't online at the time you were posting.

Keep on truckin',
    Ayeka

16. Watching You

BobC is

soaking it up, folks. Notice he hasn't posted another post about the book but is lapping the attention up like crazy. Get back to work, Bob, enough of the limelight for you.

17. BobC

I'm suffused with FLUFFINESS now! Unfortunately I'm taking another art test so my time is limited today! I'll be back this evening!

18. BobC

Crackpot Review part two pg 82

Okay--where were we? Was Patsy saying "I don't recall?" Or was it, "I don't remember?"

Every once in a great while I find out something I never heard of before--and the next thing is a great example. The book says John Fernie found the door to the butler's area open when he got there. John Ramsey didn't make such a report. The police found it shut. Was Fernie mistaken? The police found the door closed. Did Jr open it to make it look like an intruder went out it? If not, why didn't he notice it was gaping open? Why didn't Patsy?

JBR had been dead for hours--rigor mortis had already set in. If that door had been open for hrs as an escape route for the intruder, that house would have been cold as hell--at least that general area would have been freezing. The door is just a few feet from the spiral staircase, so why didn't anybody feel the cold or see the door? Patsy claims to have been running around "like crazy" but never reported on this.

Doesn't add up does it? But later in the book Smit theorizes that maybe the intruder went through it, pointing to the baseball bat that was found in that area. He theorised that the metal clank heard by a nieghbor might have been the bat hitting the cement there.

So why does Lou Smit do all this theorizing while ignoring what I just pointed out?

19. BobC

Cops ask Pats if anything was missing from the house and she says she's never gone back to look.

Patsy talks about the broken basement window. It was broken, she thinks, the previous summer. Both Patsy and LHP vacuumed the area thoroughly on several occasions.

The cops are jumping all over the place, obviously trying to get Patsy to slip up. They ask if Burke heard any wierd noises that night and Patsy says they haven't bothered talking "much" to him about that night. "It's too hard."

Patsy says she talked to Mervin Pugh about fixing the window. Patsy talks about some people who might have known about the broken window and/or the wine cellar.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well Bob, cause Smit is an idiot? If that door had been open all that time, you are right, that area of the house would have been very cold…and…how long do you think the fingerprintless crock of a ransom note would have remained on the steps? Cold Winter night, bound to be some air moving through an open door…seems like the pages might have been blown to the floor. And the baseball bat? Yeah right…Burke was probably not good at picking things up, and it could have been out in the yard for months…surely they tested the bat…haven’t heard of any bat prints from an intruder…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice