My Mother and the Ramsey case :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL, I've never heard "Murky Buckets" before. That's a new one to add to my list. In the same vein, we sometimes say "Much Grass." :)

I sorry, but I had to LOL at your poor mum's "EVEN FATHER CHRISTMAS!!" and "What sort of Bloody place is Boulder?" I could just seen this quiet and proper little Brit lady having a come apart over what we've known for 10 years, and I just wanted to hug her neck. She's my kind of woman, and I wish I could meet her and deliver those Oreos in person.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'll bet Murky Buckets comes from Merci Beaucoup, eh?

3. Elle

Elle Member

Oh, you are a smart wee thing. It does!

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Amber,
    Looky who read your post. :balloon:

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/92.html

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Amber, you are going to turn your mum into a guttah crack ho before it's over! Take that book back NOW!

I love how jams rejects the Thomas book as faulty, but DOI, WHERE THE RAMSEYS CHANGED THEIR STORIES ONCE AGAIN, is her BIBLE.

6. Tez

Tez Member

I was thinking something along those lines. I am rereading "DoLie" as we speak. All I have to say is that book should have been put in the 'fiction' part of the book store as opposed to the 'nonfiction' section.

Gee, ST's book is all lies? Hmm, news to me. As I remember as part of the settlement, he was allowed to keep publishing it without changing anything. Not a word. So, can someone explain to me how it is all lies?

I've really lost track on how often the Ramsey's stories have changed. I've also lost track of how many people they threw under the bus.

Jameson should be really familiar with cockroaches, after all she is the 'Queen of Cockroaches.' (Disclaimer, no offense to cockroaches)

:my:

7. koldkase

Thomas's book was not lies. The Ramsey book is the one that's all lies, starting with "We didn't do it!" :yes:

The RST will never quit telling the lie that Thomas LOST the suit against him. Of course, they always lie about those SETTLED SUITS, saying the Ramseys WON! It may make them feel better to spread that DISINFORMATION, but it doesn't make it any less of a lie. They don't care, obviously, that they just look more dishonest every time they repeat the lie, just because they like to spread it. They also don't seem to REMEMBER that jams once posted that SHE WOULD HAVE TO RETHINK HER POSITION ON THE RAMSEYS IF THEY SETTLED WITH THOMAS. hahahaha Must have taken her about 1 second to rethink, because she didn't skip a beat when she posted "THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON!!" Yet another LIE!! LIE !! LIE!!

A settlement is NOT A WIN OR LOSS. It's a SETTLEMENT in which BOTH PARTIES agree to WHATEVER terms they agree to. How much money changes hands is NOT made public, so the RST can LIE all they want about how much that was. It could have been NO MONEY, for all we know. Or possibly just enough to cover Wood's expenses, which is cheaper for the defendant than going to trial, which is why these kinds of suits are ALWAYS SETTLED: Wood knows it and it's how he makes the money, NOT BY GOING TO TRIAL, WHICH HE NEVER, EVER DOES.

And that's what I expect happened in the case of Thomas's suit, because there is NO WAY the Ramseys would have won. There is also NO WAY they would EVER have WILLINGLY risked being deposed by TRULY COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED LAWYERS. They were only deposed by Darnay Hoffman because they were the defendants and HAD TO, BY COURT ORDER. But Darnay was not able to compete with Wood and the Ramseys, neither in legal skill nor money. He exposed a lot of lies they told, though, and got some good handwriting analyses on the record. The price was Judge Carnes' long written decision to dismiss the suit WITHOUT ANY TRIAL, bloated with SMIT'S UNCHALLENGED CASE THEORY.

But St. Martin's Press has the money and fully competent lawyers to have taken the Ramseys apart in a deposition. And for what? So the Ramseys could watch the case be DISMISSED BY THE JUDGE, wherein the Ramseys would have gotten NOTHING but GRILLED UNDER OATH AGAIN? Because Thomas had AS MUCH RIGHT AS THE RAMSEYS to write a book. Period. Nothing in his book was liable, because it was TRUE, or an honest mistake or error, which all non-fiction writers will have, as did Schiller and the Ramseys THEMSELVES, or he stated it was HIS OPINION.

And stupid gutter candy also will NEVER quit lying about Thomas, jilted stalker that she feels. But the truth of THIS SUIT is that Thomas had a very tight contract with St. Martin's Press before they ever published ONE WORD of his book. I have never seen it, but I'd stake my computer on it, because they are a PUBLISHING COMPANY, after all. All major publishing companies--or companies, period--have lawyers on retainer who write their contracts and are experienced and very good at it. Does anyone REALLY think St. Martin's wouldn't have anticipated the potential for a law suit? ANYONE CAN FILE A SUIT for the price of filing it with the court. Does anyone really believe St Martin's has NEVER BEEN SUED BEFORE for a controversial book? They still publish controversial books! They know the business and all the risks. They even have INSURANCE for this. Helllooooooo? Thomas had to sign a contract, of course, and that contract would have stated specifically what he would agree to UP FRONT, from money to publicity appearances and book signing tours, to copyright issues. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the legally binding agreement between Thomas and St. Martin's should have included that in case of a suit, St. Martin's Press would dictate the process and terms of dealing with the legal issues. I'd be shocked and awed if it didn't.

THIS LAW SUIT WAS SETTLED, SIGNED, and SEALED BY THE RAMSEYS THEMSELVES, along with St. Martin's and Thomas. Not one red cent was paid by Thomas personally, not one word was removed from the book, which is still published. St. Martin's Press paid any settlement agreement, if there was any money paid.

The only thing we know for sure the Ramseys got was bragging rights that they sued Thomas, whom they hated far worse than the alleged intruder/killer, because Thomas pulled back the curtain on their Wizard of Oz-like public relations spin and revealed how they willingly damaged the investigation into the murder of their child.

8. Amber

Amber Member

LOL Is Jameson suffering from autopsy? Lies exposed LING ago?...

My mother is an intelligent woman - I think if she had a choice as to whether to believe a detective who worked the case on a day to day basis and who hadn't prayed with the chief suspects or a bread making housewife who had a vision in a shower she might just pick the detective...hang on -I'll ring and ask her.....

Ok she went with the detective and asked who 'jameson' was - I told her the story -

'Ling, ling ago in a galaxy far away....there was a Sue Bennet who had a vision in the shower, a bit like Pam seeing Bobby Ewing in the shower in Dallas..etc

My mother replied

Aren't these care in the community programmes wonderful, allowing people like Jameson some kind of normal life' she actually teared up a little, she was so moved.

Ok I'll ring her and tell her..hang on....

She said,

'So that bloody woman and her husband were so upset about being accused of the murder of their daughter that they settled for MONEY rather than the supposed TRUTH? '

Yes Mom

'But the book was still published and not one word changed?'

Yes Mom

'But if the book was full of lies, and they sued, why was it still able to be published?'

Why do you think Mom?

'Because it wasn't lies....if the Ramsey's had been really innocent no money would have been enough to stop them having this book banned, they would have sunk every penny they had defending their innocence...Btw, what's a woody'

That's a whole other conversation Mom...

...ling ago in a galaxy far, far away.....

Hang on..one more phone call...

Mom, Jameson is worried about you wasting your time believing a pack of lies that were exposed ling ago

'Is she autopsy? Well can you thank Jameson for me for being so concerned about how I spend my time, dear? It's awfully kind of her to worry about me, but I'm sure she has more important things to worry about...like remembering to take her medication for her autopsy. Can you also ask her if she can 'see' this weeks lottery numbers when she's next in the shower? I'd be truly grateful'

OK I'll ask mom, but I don't think she does numbers, just child murders..

Before you go mom, Jameson says that Steve's book should be removed from circulation

Oh dear, the poor wretch...is she advocating book burning? Do you remember ling, ling ago the Nazi's tried to destroy the truth and critical thinking by book burning...one of their first steps towards fascism? And she thinks I'm misguided? I'll pray for her...poor poor thing.

That's nice of you Mom...now about that woody....

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Amber - I want your mom to adopt me. Call her back.......

10. heymom

heymom Member

Me too! Me too! :) :jumpie: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze adopt me, please!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Say it with me:

WE DON'T DIE, WE MULTIPLY!

Need I say what image THAT conjures up?

Couldn't let you have 'em all! LOL

Huh. That isn't fair to the cockroaches.

I can keep going!

12. Amber

Amber Member

My mom said she's flattered, but asks if this wanting to be adopted has anything to do with her possibly receiving the Divine Steve Thomas in the post? :)

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Amen!!
    WE DON'T DIE, WE MULTIPLY! :thumbsup: :verdict: :clap: :yay: :headbang:

14. Amber

Amber Member

I'm afraid it's too late KK...and if you'd ever seen my mom in action you wouldn't be telling me to take that book back...not unless you like the sight of blood :dervish:

15. koldkase

Whew! The competition in the guttah is getting stiff! My position as the worst of the lowest of the scummiest is slipping every day! :help:

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Ahh now KK, not to worry; there's always Topix :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice