National Enquirer, 9/27/02

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Most of us have been following this case from day one.

Let's face it. It's very hard not to make snide, insensitive comments about Patsy and John because of all the YEARS of hell they have put people through with their lies.

My heart goes to Burke. My thoughts and prayers are for Burke. I only hope to God he somehow, someway, comes though this and is capable of having a normal life.

Also my heart goes out to that poor puppy. You all know it's not long for the Ramsey house. Unless Patsy got it from "Rent-A-Pup" to make her look like she has a heart..

Tricia

2. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Oh Tricia....

Rent-A-Pup!! I almost wet myself :)

3. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

I'm Not Sure ..

... I'm uncertain about my concerns for Burke, primarily because I really don't know for sure that he was not intially involved. Isn't it strange after all this time, that we tend to forget that the very first focus of the investigation was on a brother, whether it was Burke or John Andrew.

My hub and sooooooooooo many others, at the very outset of the Ram Investigation happened to think that a brother was involved. Okay, so we found out (or so we thought) that John Andrew was far away and then people came to think that maybe Burke was involved. That was the consensus of the population at large at that initial time.

For me, once I found out that Jonbent had a bed wetting problem (enureisis as well as something far worse), then my thoughts ventured directly toward Mom.

In any event, the National Enquirer is right on target with their article about Patsy - she is literally going round the bend and the various pictures of her and the article are probably more close to the truth than any of us will ever know.

Patsy Ramsey is coming apart at the seams, to the point, she doesn't even know how unattractive and weird she looks. Let's face it, she is not like normal people and so ordinarily, I would not even comment on h er weight and appearance, but she of all people, is the very person who puts appearance first, being as we all know, a former beauty pageant.

She put Jonbenet in the forefront of the future Miss America Stage and so I do find it a little disgusting that this former faded beauty queen should allow herself at the young age of 45, to become manly, unattractive, obeses and grotesque is beyond belief.

If it means she's finally having a moment of truth, then I say "Go for it Patsy" ..... Get it All Out!!!! Yeah, in my dreams.

Regards,
    Mandarin

4. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

I'm wondering....

Why has Patsy experienced so many visible changes this time around? It's reported she has state II cancer.

I know everybody reacts differently to chemo and she's older now... but when she was going through stage IV cancer, she looked perfectly healthy.... Remember the picuture where she is bald and JB is touching her head???

Just a thought....

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Could somebody give me a link to the daily thread? Suddenly I have to log in every time I try to post anything--plus the navigation roll-out that I use to get to the daily section is gone now. GGGGRRRRRRRRR

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Never mind--now the roll-out has magically reappeared.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Another Subliminal Confession?

In the home of the Ramseys just sold in Atlanta, Patsy had put up wall covering that displayed pineapples", said an inside source. Pineapple was JonBenet's favorite treat.

.........from the National Enquirer

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Psychoanalysis of Patsy's Paintings

From the NE article:

The ENQUIRER has learned that Patsy's shocking breakdown is just part of a recent pattern of bizarre behavior that clearly indicates she is cracking - and possibly even experiencing pangs of guilt, say insiders and leading health experts.

We discovered that Patsy, an amateur artist, has been creating a series of eerie paintings.

And experts we consulted say these shocking surreal creations expose for the first time her highly agitated state of mind.

"In one of them, Patsy painted all the people she feels are out to get her", said a family acquaintance.

"There's Steve Thomas ( the former Boulder detective who wrote a book accusing Patsy of murdering JonBenet); Tom Koby, the former Boulder police chief; Mike Kane, (the speacial prosecutor who failed to win an indictment when he presented the case to the Grand Jury- and other investigators who targeted the Ramseys.

In the chilling painting, Patsy's villians are arrayed around her Boulder house- pointing accusingly at it, the ENQUIRER has learned.

IN another startling painting, Patsy has melded her husband John and herself into one person. They are standing in front of a dead tree - with a fire blazing behind it.

"The paintings can definitely be an indication that Patsy is collapsing and unconsciously expressing guilt", famed Beverly Hills psychiatrist and relationship expert Dr. Carole Lieberman who has treated Patsy, told the ENQUIRER.

" In the first painting she has her accusers arranged in a semi-circle-pointing fingers of guilt. The semi-circle represents the noose tightening around her. The painting with the dead tree and fire, and Patsy and John shown as one person, is very telling. Patsy could be revealing she feels the heat of the investigation closing in on her- and that she and John share the guilt.

"The tree itself could be her family tree, which is destroyed.

"Fire also represents passion or sex, and it raises the question of whether Patsy is admitting that Jon Benet was sexually abused."

Famed psychiatrist Judianne Densen-Gerber , an expert in criminal matters, has not treated Patsy, but is convinced she is stressed to the breaking point.

She had to fight the return of cancer. She's the mother of a murdered child.

And her paintings show she's obsessed with the killing", Dr Densen-Gerber told the ENQUIRER.

" All these things add up to a lot of pressure, and if she also knows she did it, she's headed for a total mental collapse."

-------- -------- ------ snip --- ---- -----

Will we see these paintings on E-Bay someday, alongside of John Wayne Gacy's clown portaits?

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Pineapple wallpaper?!

This is unreal.

A mother that had zero involvment in the homicide of her child would tear up at the sight of the object that was her child's last meal, a breakdown over the connection.

Not our Patsy. She splashes her walls with the pulp. Hah, Patsy's Pulp Fiction.

Stunned me again -
    RR

10. imon128

imon128 Banned

Mug shot

Could John just look ANY dippier than that insert in the Enquirer? Looks like he's getting ready for a lizard lick-lip. hahaha

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO at Imon & RR! How true, both of you. Yep, John is ready for his reptilian moment. This one is a keeper.

12. Mels

Mels Member

When first I saw the front page NE pic...

I thought, is John carrying a purse???

It took me a minute to realize that was Pats on the cover!! OHMYGAWD!! They look just alike!!

No wonder Pats is creeping over the edge.

Mels

13. imon128

imon128 Banned

My analysis of P's paintings

I think the tree stands for wood...LinpWood.

She's probably got the hots for him or they have the hots for each other (the fire) and it'll destroy her and John.

Bahdump...film at eleven.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2002
  14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And maybe

Patsy and John melded into one represents the last time they melded into one, JonBenet Patrica Ramsey. They even melded their own names together to ensure that she was never her own person in any manner.

RR

15. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Interesting analysis, RiverRat...

...do you think she might be leaving clues to who really killed JonBenet...so that, in case of her death, John will have a harder time pinning all blame on her?

Pineapple...incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice