Need help graphics or photoshop

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Why_Nut, for confirmation that the book in the photo is a Bible and the object behind it is a photo frame. Specifically, Patsy says it's John's Bible, the photo is of Melinda and John, and that they were on John's desk.

It's interesting that Tom Haney asks Patsy about John's Bible reading habits because he's obviously wondering if there is any significance to the place where the Bible is left opened with the marker.

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Psalms 56 - 57.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Knowing all this now, what can be done about it at this late stage BJ? Who will listen?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  4. JoeJame

JoeJame member

very impressive reading. Thanks guys!!

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Well, well, well. Looks like this little tidbit puts quite the damper on Detroit Meltdown's theory over on Topix.

Great job y'all!

-Tea

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Thank you Why_Nut :)

7. tylin

tylin Banned

ACR,
    What you're doing is opening our eyes to many things we may have over looked or missed entirely during the past 1o yrs. I swear, what you're doing may bust this case wide open again.

STEVE where are you??? ;)

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, are you going to tell us? I know you are. Come on. Don't be a tease.

9. Paradox

And spoil my fun?

10. Little

Little Member

Here's a B&W picture:

Attached Files:

11. Paradox

I apologize, 35, 36.

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I've rotated and separated 2 of the photos (into 8) and they aren't good quality. When I rotated them they became rather jagged. I don't know whether to continue or whether anyone else has had a go and achieved more acceptable results.

I'm using Corel Paint.

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Jayelles,

For me, the quality of the picture is more important than the size or splitting up the four pictures per photo. So if the quality is going to be lost in the process then in my opinion we would be losing the purpose of the photo.

I sure do thank both you and Little for your help on this but I'm thinking it's more work than worth it. Little's greyscale sample did seem to bring out some detail but then the color is lost.

I wish I could have gotten better screen captures but some of these I only had one frame choice to capture and I had to view the show in super slow motion during those sequences to even capture what I did. So I guess we should thank our lucky stars we even have what we do.

If these were actual photographs and not screen captures that might have helped also. And I'm not working with any high quality digital video equipment at this end either. All I have is a video recording that I am viewing using WinDVD that has the option to capture a screen shot.

So the answer would be no, don't spend a lot of time on this if what little quality we do have is going to be lost.

ACR

14. koldkase

I have no idea what you are apologizing for, but okay.

Now...are you going to have a little pity on us guttah gossips are not?

15. koldkase

ACR, Jayelles, Little, Elle, et al:

See why it's NOT FAIR nor should it be LEGAL for the BDA to RELEASE these photos to SELECTED PEOPLE and NOT TO EVERYONE?

It's promoting PROPAGANDA, which is the whole reason we have a FREE PRESS AND A FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT in this country.

But oh well, IT'S BOULDER! Only the RICH get to use the law--TO THEIR ADVANTAGE--in BOULDER.

So...TWO MURDERED BABIES, TWO CHILD KILLERS NEVER CHARGED, AND COUNTING....

16. Elle

Elle Member

I wonder if Jammy Sue has a copy of the original photos, being a personal friend of Loose Mitts, KK (?). Good grief, she has even been in the Ramsey house.

Thanks to BJ, we have the above photographs, but she's right, the more we play around with these photos, the more they deteriorate. What we need are the enlarged copies of the originals.

Dear sweet Jammy Sue, do you have copies of all the originals?

17. Elle

Elle Member

I am in awe of you taking these screen captures, BJ, and we do thank our lucky stars. :)

18. koldkase

Yes, jams stated years ago that she has a copy of the PowerPoint.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I believe I remember this now, KK. Thank you. How about that? Ramsey's special investigator and Jammy Sue being close buddies. Something wrong with this picture, isn't there?

20. sue

sue Member

All I can say is WOW!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice