Need help graphics or photoshop

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hi Ames, I'm trying to identify a photo on this thread and am adding to the post when I find something that may be related, but feel free to move it if you want.

2. AMES

AMES Member

Okay, thanks....I will re-post it with credit to you, over on my thread.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Four girls, RR. Incredible. :) I have three sons. The only way we could get girls into our family, was when our boys married them. However, we now have four granddaughters, and two grandson. :) Just wait and see, grandsons may turn up for a change.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't have time to read through all this but if you still need Photoshop help send me an e-mail to bobcooksey@hotmail.com

5. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

From a 7/97 news article:

Ramsey relative took Bible from home without police OK

By Charlie Brennan

%%byline%%By Charlie Brennan
    Rocky Mountain News Staff Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOULDER -- Police found an open Bible on John Ramsey's desk when they arrived at the Ramsey home Dec. 26, law enforcement sources said.
    Patsy Ramsey's sister took the Bible from the house two days later, according to the sources.
    The new details come in the wake of news that police are considering a biblical link to the ransom note in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case.
    An investigator noticed the Bible in the family's home the day after Christmas, when police answered reports that 6-year-old JonBenet had been kidnapped.
    Patsy Ramsey had called before dawn to say she'd found a 21/2-page ransom note demanding $118,000 for her daughter's safe return. JonBenet was found strangled later that day in the family's basement, a white cord around her neck and her right wrist.
    Two days later, Patsy Ramsey's sister, Pamela Paugh, received permission to enter the Ramsey home, although the police search of the 15-room house was still under way.
    She said she wanted to pick up clothes for the Ramseys, who were staying at a friend's home nearby.
    But once inside, sources said, she also took the Bible from John Ramsey's desk.
    That Bible is not among the dozens of items of evidence sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
    Investigators are considering a possible link between the $118,000 ransom demand and Psalm 118, Verse 27, in the King James version of the Bible. It includes the words "bind the sacrifice with cords.''
    Psalm 118 is touted as a spiritual aid for recovering cancer patients in Healed of Cancer, a book that Patsy Ramsey -- a survivor of ovarian cancer -- has said helped her through her battle with the disease.
    It was not known whether the Bible was open to that verse.
    Pamela Paugh was required to submit a written list of items she proposed removing -- primarily clothing and a few family mementoes from JonBenet's bedroom -- before getting permission to enter the home, said Ramsey family sources.
    Those sources did not recall a Bible on that list, but did not rule out the possibility that an officer may have permitted her to take it.

July 9, 1997

6. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there, Bob,

I'll forward your post to BJ (ACandyRose). :) Nice to see you back for a minute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice