Need your help and FAST please!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 19, 2004.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Ramsey says Owens was political using JonBenet

Here is a quote from Larry King Live, February 27, 2000 where John Ramsey accused Governor Owens of of advancing his political career on their family tragedy. Maybe we need to count how many times John Ramsey has used the name JONBENET in his political speeches and on the www.supportramsey.com web page.

I included a larger section of this LKL transcript as it includes where Patsy quotes that she can't believe that somebody in authority would speak out after the Grand Jury announcement but I guess it was okay for Keenan to speek out on Judge Carnes order because apparently that was to their benefit. Also same transcript is where John Ramsey states they never had a PR firm because he never got the bill.

"J. RAMSEY: I think the governor was purely political. It's a -- it's a terrible thing that he has chosen to advance his political career on our family tragedy. I have no other explanation for it."

=============================================
    Larry King Live, February 27, 2000

J. RAMSEY: Well, yes. Now, the governor certainly has accused us of continuing to hide behind our attorneys and our PR firm, and I wish that he would tell me who this PR firm is because I've not gotten a bill and it must be getting huge by now.

KING: What did you make of him when did that? He was on this program the night after the press conference. What did you make of it when you saw it?

P. RAMSEY: I couldn't believe it.

KING: Couldn't believe it?

P. RAMSEY: I could not believe someone in a position of authority, as he is, would say such a thing as that after a grand jury in his state spent 13 months of time and effort and hard work, and then he disregarded it.

KING: Well, he said you were not cooperative.

J. RAMSEY: Well, I don't know how you can say that. I wrote a letter over two years ago to Alex Hunter, and I said: You need to understand, Mr. Hunter, we have no confidence or trust in the Boulder police, but we will meet with your investigators anywhere, any time, any place for as long as you would like.

I wrote that as a personal letter to Alex Hunter over two years ago, and that was our position. We -- no one wants to find this killer more than I do.

KING: So what do you -- do you think the governor was political here?

J. RAMSEY: I think the governor was purely political. It's a -- it's a terrible thing that he has chosen to advance his political career on our family tragedy. I have no other explanation for it.

=============================================

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

ask and ye shall receive Tricia!! Do you realize that you had yours answer to your questions in less than an hour!!! :cheerful: What a group!! :yay: :yay:

okay - I've jsut read all the new threads (up to Friday!) - did I miss something??!! :-( been REALLY busy at work with our re-alignment - had to stop reading since Wednesday, but got to print out stuff on Friday, which I have just finishing reading. Plase point me to the thread for "Support of Ramsey Truth" - S.O.R.T. :borgsmile

I agree Lurker - "very impressive! Hi Olivia! - where's my bee pin?? :cool:

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

All I can say is WOW! Doesn't Lin know this transcript would get out to the public?? **What a Lin-Wad** (IMHO of course!)

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

Britt??

that book you mentioned in your #10 - by Walter (Mac) Davis - is that out yet?? I'd love to read it if it is...

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Niner

As one of the most faithfulest FFJ'ers, you should have a bee pin.

I will remind our Forum Goddess of your request.

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

Thanks Lurker!! I just PMd you back!

FFJ is the FIRST place I come to on the net when I log in! You guys ALWAYS have something going on and to say!

:justice: for JonBenet!

7. Britt

Britt FFJ Senior Member

8. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Can anyone remember where it was that John Ramsey said he had no idea WHY Patsy knelt beside JonBenet's casket and kissed it, he said something to the effect

"I don't know why she did it, I just looked and she was knelt down..."

I have two images that prove this statement to be a lie, infact these images proove that John was right there beside her kissing it too...

I'm sure he said something to that effect, I would greatly appreciate any information anyone may have on this, I've tried all my books and found nothing; I'm thinking it's in a transcript but keyword searches aren't helping.

Please help.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HAAALLLP..

There was an article that explained the pubic hair belonged to Patsy.

I swear I had it. I know I did. The dog must have eaten it along with my home work.

Must have been Rocky Mountain News. I think.

Anyone have it handy?

10. Spade

Spade Member

Patsy's pube

I think you are confused with the article in the Rocky that identified the pube as Melissa's.

11. Tricia

No it was the palm print that was identified as belonging to Melinda.

This was an article that came out in 2002 in the summer. It said the pubic hair, according to a police source, was consistant with the hair of Patsy.

I swear I had this article now I can't find it for the life of me.

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, I remembered that it was Melinda's, too. That is why I didn't jump in to "halp" you. I dont remember ever reading or hearing that it was Patsy's.

Are you sure you read Patsy? ACandyRose would be my best suggestion to ask. She knows EVERYTHING. I went to her site to see if I could do a search, but didn't see a search button. Jeesh! WOuldn't you think she could at LEAST furnish us with that feature? :gum:

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

The Hair

The last I heard, it was an "underbelly" hair from a Ramsey. Which Ramsey doesn't really matter, does it?--since the blanket went through the Ramsey washer and dryer, it's no surprise the hair belonged to one of them.

It's a non-issue.

Judge Carnes is a moron.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

trouble

shouldn't Lin Wood get punished for submitting a palm print in a civil trial as "unidentified" when he already knew it had been identified? Can't a lawyer be charged with perjury for that? It seems mighty unethical to me. I would be :blush: if I were him - but wait - I couldn't live with my conscience if I were him. No matter how many horses it would buy me.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2004
  16. Tez

Tez Member

17. ACandyRose

Found "Pubic Hair" source

The source for the "pubic hair" news apparently came from Carol McKinley on Fox News according to these postings I found on Websleuths from August 23, 2002. I included other postings of interest on that same thread and another thread.

===========================================
    Websleuths

"Unidentified arm hair belongs to Patsy"

Starling (14 posts)
    23-Aug-02, 10:28 AM (CST)
    "Unidentified arm hair belongs to Patsy"
    Carol McKinnley on Fox news confirming investigators telling her the
    shoe print, palm print and unidentified hair are all solved.
    shoe print is Burke's
    palm print is melinda's
    hair found on blanket is Patsy's. testing by mitochondrial dna prooves
    this.

Starling

============================================
    Starling (14 posts)
    23-Aug-02, 10:34 AM (CST)
    2. "RE: Unidentified arm hair belongs to Patsy"
    At 12:25 p.m. eastern time, McKinnley went live confirming all the
    above, and specifically stating that investigators confirming to her the
    new news story AND telling her the information about the hair.
    This is on Fox News.

Starling

why_nut (148 posts)
    23-Aug-02, 11:07 AM (CST)
    8. "Videotaped evidence!"
    Well, this is very interesting. According to the latest Carol McKinley
    report, the way that Melinda's palmprint was identified was that one of
    the Ramsey family videotapes seized as evidence was viewed, and
    investigators actually saw Melinda open the door to the windowless room
    and place her palm in the place where the palmprint was found.
    That seems a reasonable identification. And for once, we have a literal
    "if you saw it on a videotape would you believe it" scenario.

why_nut (148 posts)
    23-Aug-02, 12:40 PM (CST)
    14. "Cherokee"
    The "pubic" hair, later identified as a "belly" hair, is now an

"underarm" hair belonging to Patsy? And it is confirmed by mitochondrial
    DNA?
    This has been a fascinating development, and one that confirms something
    I have had floating about as a piece of information for years.
    When the hair was first reported, it was described as pubic. But
    subsequent descriptions had it as something always said to be
    "auxiliary." Now, that makes no sense when naming the kinds of hair on
    the human body. I have kept it in my mental folder that "axillary" was
    the proper definition of the kind of hair it was, and axillary hairs
    are, in fact, underarm hairs, which do tend to look like pubic hairs in
    their coarse and twisty nature. So the pieces are fitting together a bit
    better as of today. An underarm hair was found on the blanket that
    surrounded JonBenet's body, and a portion of that hair (because of
    advances in the ability to analyze smaller amounts of DNA) has been
    through destructive mitochondrial testing and has been positively
    identified as belonging to the children of Don Paugh and Nedra Rymer,
    which is to say, Patsy or Pam or Polly, and due to a little bit of
    common sense involving who had most access to the blanket, the decision
    would be that it was Patsy's underarm hair.

(What a shock someone must be feeling, though, that Patsy missed a spot
    when shaving!)

Websleuths

"WOOD: THEY'LL SUE!!"

MJenn (2099 posts)
    23-Aug-02, 11:07 AM (CST)
    "WOOD: THEY'LL SUE!!"
    McKinley just said she talked to Wood and he said it's BUNK! and they're

"BUYING THEMSELVES A LAW SUIT."
    Oh! A LAW SUIT! WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!

I think Wood needs to change his name to LAW SUIT WOODY.

JMO

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ACandyRose

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've never seen this, either, but now that I have, I have to ask the obvious question. How long were Patsy's underarm hairs? I know she's fond of wearing the same clothes two days in a row without showering or bathing, and I know she likes French things, but does she practice the French habit of not shaving her armpits, as well?

Yuck. The more I hear about Patsy's hygiene or lack of such, the more I'm glad she's not my neighbor.

19. ACandyRose

More posting regarding evidence explained away

Found these postings over on Purgatory regarding this also. I did search to see if I could find a transcript of the fox news show of Aug 23rd but couldn't find any.

==============================================
    Purgatory Forum:
    JonBenet Ramsey Case - Two More Intruder Myths Explained Away (1005 views)

To: MASQUERADE_ (22 of 207)

318.22 in reply to 318.21

A snippit from a Fox report:

From Linwood: " Burke Ramsey does not and has never owned a pair of quote, unquote, trademarked Hi-Tec sneakers that the Ramseys are aware of," he said. "I would think they know what shoes he has owned."

He also said the investigators' conclusions regarding the two pieces of evidence do not eliminate the theory that an intruder killed the girl.

"Even if that explanation turns out to be true, but I have serious doubts, it certainly does not outweigh the overwhelming physical evidence and other evidence pointing to an intruder," Wood said.

Wood said the two most important pieces of evidence in the case are unidentified male DNA found in the girl's underwear and the handwritten ransom note, whose author has never been determined.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner on Friday declined to confirm or deny the information about the evidence. He said he believed the information did not come from any police department employee. ~~~~~~~

To: ALL (27 of 207)

318.27 in reply to 318.26

Ramsey evidence is explained

Hand, boot prints determined to be innocent occurrences

By Charlie Brennan, Rocky Mountain News
    August 23, 2002

BOULDER - Investigators have answered two vexing questions in the JonBenet Ramsey case that have long helped support the theory that an intruder killed her, according to sources close to the case.

The answers, which have been known to investigators for some time but never publicly revealed, could be seen to weaken the intruder theory.

The two clues are:

• A mysterious Hi-Tec boot print in the mold on the floor of the Ramseys' wine cellar near JonBenet's body has been linked by investigators to Burke, her brother, who was 9 at the time. It is believed to have been left there under circumstances unrelated to JonBenet's murder.

Burke, now 15, has repeatedly been cleared by authorities of any suspicion in the 1996 Christmas night slaying, and that has not changed.

• A palm print on the door leading to that same wine cellar, long unidentified, is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half-sister. She was in Georgia at the time of the murder.

"They were certainly some things that had to be answered, one way or the other, and we feel satisfied that they are both answered," said a source close to the case, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

L. Lin Wood, the attorney representing the Ramseys, who now live in Atlanta, doesn't debate the palm print findings. But he contends the police have not answered the Hi-Tec print mystery.

"Burke Ramsey does not and has never owned a pair of quote, unquote, trademarked Hi-Tec sneakers that the Ramseys are aware of," Wood said. "I would think they know what shoes he has owned."

Wood said the two most important pieces of forensic evidence in the case are unidentified male DNA found in the girl's underwear and the bizarre 2 ½-page ransom note, whose author has never been determined.

"I represent innocent clients," Wood said. "There has been a history since December of 1996 of anonymous law enforcement officials in Boulder, Colorado, leaking information to the media, which, in most cases, turns out to be either false or grossly distorted.

"So I would put no weight, whatsoever, on anonymous information coming out of the Boulder Police Department. Zero."

But the source said that connecting the palm print to Melinda Ramsey was something that occurred belatedly, only because the first time her print sample was compared with the questioned print, the person making the comparison didn't properly see the match.

As for the footprint in the wine cellar, the source said, "We know Burke had a pair of Hi-Tec shoes."

JonBenet, a 6-year-old star of child beauty pageants and the youngest of John and Patsy Ramsey's two children, was found murdered in the basement of her family's Boulder home Dec. 26, 1996, about seven hours after her mother reported finding a ransom note demanding $118,000 for her safe return.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner refused Thursday to discuss any single piece of evidence in the beating and strangling death of JonBenet.

But he said in the 5 ½ years since the murder, police have continued to seek solutions to "a number of evidentiary items" that represented questions in need of answers.

"We have been able to answer questions about many of the pieces of evidence, and we hope that, over time, as we continue to go over them piece by piece, that we will be able to solve the puzzle," Beckner said.

In their book about their daughter's murder, The Death of Innocence, the Ramseys list seven pieces of evidence they consider significant to the case - the palm print and the Hi-Tec print are numbers six and seven. In that book, John Ramsey wrote, "Next to JonBenet's body, the killer, I believe, left a clear footprint made by the sole of a Hi-Tec hiking shoe, from the area at the heel where the brand name was stamped."

Writing about the palm print, John Ramsey concedes it might prove to belong to someone with a benign reason for being in the basement. "At the same time," he adds, "it could be an important clue."

Meanwhile, Wood said that Patsy Ramsey is making progress in her treatment for a recurrence of cancer, diagnosed Feb. 12.

"She completed her six-month course of chemotherapy in June, and obviously is still recovering from the side effects of that treatment," Wood said.

"But all in all, she's doing well. I just saw her today. She looks good. She looks very strong and optimistic, and so far, everything looks good on the follow-up exams."

To: KEEBU (30 of 207)

318.30 in reply to 318.29

Last night Carol McKinley reported on the local Fox news (not FNC) that Burke owned a pair of HiTec footwear and it was confirmed by a friend of his.

To: SLYSSLITHERS (34 of 207)

318.34 in reply to 318.32

I just saw Fox News. On it, Carole Mckinnley was doing a bit on the new non evidence, and the Ramseys. Fox did a great job of reporting it, and Mckinley ended her report quoting Linwood's soon to be famous passage.

She kept a totally straight face as she said, 'Ramsey atty Lin Wood charged that the Boulder Police are just trying to get the Ramseys to confess'.

==============================================

ACandyRose

20. Tricia

I've had it confirmed that Carol McKinley was told, by a police source very close to the investigation, that the pubic hair did belong to Patsy.

This was included in the same report, as mentioned in the posts above, that Lin Wood is suing Fox News for.

Thanks again ACR. As always you come through.

You are the best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice