Need your help and FAST please!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 19, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Mold on the basement floor?

I hate this kind of misrepresentation, much of which has been spun by the greasehead at the swamp.

There is a vast difference between mold and concrete dust. The coating on the concrete floor was described as the natural dusting of unpainted concrete, not mold, but jameson in all her genius decided it was mold, so it became mold. If there were actual living mold on the basement floor, everything in that room would have stunk of it - the Christmas trees that were stored there would have stunk like mold and probably had mold on them, if the room were that damp and moldy. I've seen some really damp basements in my life, but I have yet to see actual mold on a basement floor. I don't believe for one second that it was mold. I do know, however, that concrete sloughs off a thin layer of concrete dust if it is not treated or painted. I have seen it, I know exactly what concrete dust is.

Don't believe what the RSneakT says. Look to the credible sources who were there. I said, "credible," jameson. You are not.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

OK, now I'm confused. I thought the "pubic" hair was actually an "underbelly or arm" hair. I remember also that it was Patsy's. Is there also a pubic hair that is also Patsy's? Two hairs?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Sorry Thor. Didn't mean to confuse.

It's only one hair. I have heard it both ways. Pubic and underbelly.

One hair. One perp.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, what's an "underbelly" hair? What's "under" your belly? Terminology is everything, and it is nothing. Underbelly hair on a man could be much different than a woman, seeing as men are usually hairy devils. Then again, I've seen some women with more hair on their upper lips and cheeks than some men I know, so, it's all relative. Or not relative, depending on how one looks at things.

Whoever coined the phrase, "underbelly" ought to be made to qualify exactly what "underbelly" hair is.

I know what's "under" my belly. Do you know what's under yours?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice